Suicide bomber in Stockholm, Sweden

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by reuben, Dec 12, 2010.

1. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/11/sweden.explosion/index.html

A bit short of info, but:

apparently he had on his person 6 serialconnected pipebombs, of only one exploded and killed him (disclaimer: dead person on image) http://politisktinkorrekt.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Sprängd-till-döds1.jpg apparently, he was also carrying a backpack full of nails.

The car that exploded a few minutes earlier might have been his (unsure if positive identification has been done yet), and apparently had bottles of LPG in the cargohold.

A bit more details at BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11977524

you might not be able to read this http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article8266386.ab but for once some highpriestdude officially takes distance from these things. Normally (in Sweden anyway) there's only silence from highpriestdudes when someone makes a mess in that gods name.

now our MP gonna have a press conferance on tv, I'm going to see what he has to say.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  2. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

No new info in the pressconference.

Seem "investigation is ongoing".

Weight at "not acceptable in the open society", and similar expressions.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

False flag + patsy = security measures acceptable in an open society
    Sigh

4. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

OK, I understand false flag, but what is patsy?

5. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

TGR and TJF, you are 16 active pilots, according to wikipedia and a calculator, 15,5 of you should be of islamic faith.
    I don't know who is the ,5 though :D
    What would you consider this act (and others similar, acted for the jihad and such) is it an OK act, to try and kill others and yourself, in the name of god?
    There exist no proclamation of war between stockholm and tranås (small city where he lived) [EDIT: (and he was apparently born in sweden) he came to sweden at age 10 or 11]. There is no proclamation of war between sweden and anything (perhaps except Robert Mugabe who likes to war anything not Robert Mugabe)

So, it is according to known facts a religious act.

I khave a colleaguewho's islamic, he do not think these things are OK, but rather say that the mujahedin in these cases are being bad and not following Kouran.
    Everytime I try to discuss these strange happenings I get reply that "single madmen- and what did the catholic priest do to small boys?"

Can't discuss on that, I am not catholic, while the mujahedin and my colleague confess to the same book..:dunno:

I think that Turkey is an open islamic country, compared to others, but what do you people say ?
    Curious to know, cheers.

[Edited due to new info, in brackets in textmass above]

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What the hell is that supposed to mean? The Swedish government set this up as part of their plan to turn Sweden into a fascist police state? Sigh indeed. :ass:

7. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Vlamik said i am shemale, so... it must be me :(

8. boa

boa Well-Known Member

I vote for Obama and his drones, we cant tolerate terrorists in Sweden.

I thought right wing already won elections there.Last time I checked on google, fascists were right not left.
    Then again , mb it has something to do with EU tolerating fascists in Lithuania,Latvia,Estonia?

9. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

@ biles: I still need explained what Patsy is. I think of Patsy Kensit and can't really make a connection to clandestine work :dunno:

@funtom: yeah, you might be the ,5 :D

@boa: drones are no fun, are they?
    Rightwing that won the elction are more like mid-left.
    We've had a change in lines here.

leftleftleft old communist
    and enviromental madmen
    and leftleft
    had an alliance that lost

right and christiandemocrats and "center (lib)" and "peoples party(lib)" was other alliance that won

then we have "righrightright"-guys (compared to EU politics: like normal rightwing) that got inte the chamber

btw; would you have some more presidents to spare, I have an opening at the prison again ;)

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

'false flag?': Wikipedia
    :nono:

'Patsy?': English Dictionary
    :nono:

redant:
    I wrote
    X + Y = Z

and you understrood it as
    ? + ? = ?
    wtf?%)

11. Red Ant

Then maybe express yourself clearly next time. This is an internet forum full of people whose first language is not English. I'm not a psychic, and your habit of structuring your posts as if people already knew what you're on about before they even read them isn't helping either.

Even now that I've read the 'patsy' definitions you've linked to I still can't make heads or tails of it.

12. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Thanks hez :)
    that made more sense in this sense than Patsy Kenist and or info that Patsy most often is derived from Patricia ... :p

Then, I might not agree to your implication, but at least I now know WTF (lol) you meant.

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Patsy is sort of like "fall guy", the guy set-up to take the "fall".

Just like that Communist Jew in the wheelchair the Nazis claimed to have burned-down the Reichstag way back in the before "the unpleasantness"...?

You know, like Lee Harvey Oswald...

14. looseleaf

This is a very sad day...... :rose:

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Fuck.
    A patsy is a duped person. Often a scapegoat.
    You should not have a fucking USA flag in you avatar, man[oops, I see it is gone. GOOD], I keep ASSUMING you know the English language and English odium. My bad. Are there or are there not any German Forums you can mince words in?

A red flag op is red flag if the ones attacked think someone attacked them who did not in reality attack them. If a red flag op has only two positively identified oerators, attacker and the attacked, it isn't really read flag. Excample:
    Meth addicted Turkish immigrant in the USA who befriends a meth king, he gives all the Turk wants. Turk really likes him. Turk hates the US government. Meth king hates the Swedish. So, he gives meth to the Turk and lets him look at videos in his home while the Turk smokes the meth. The videos are hateful things and are not so subtle prods to the meth addicted and desperately unemployed exiled Turk. The Meth King plants the idea in the Turk's head that the Turk's problems are all due to the USA's attacks on this and that thing idea and or people and that they have ran Sweden for decades through they Christian Evangelism operations in Sweden. And space aliens too [meth heads eh?]
    The meth king makes a pipe bomb, wires it so it won't do anything but kill the poor duped Turkish dude.
    The dude goes and blows himself up in Mexico city [I don't know why] and a car starts on fire in Stockholm, only the Turk is killed. He posted things in facebook, zuckerberg sells those things to the news jews.
    Then the fucking USA attacks Mexico, Turkey and Sweden and the aliens. Or something [meth heads, eh???]
    False flag operation.

The meth king is unknown, unseen, unfound, remains free from detection and Turkey gets invaded by soon unemployed troops presently partying in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mexico is easy, the USA has done it before. Sweden? Women all over the nation will join with gay men and go on strike in military bases.
    Dupe. False Flag. Patsy.

16. Red Ant

I think you've been hanging out with Mcloud too much.

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA.

18. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

TGR & TJF selfkill religiously, so they're cool with it IMO. :shuffle:

19. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

My definition of bizarre keeps changing

20. looseleaf

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

President Ronald Reagan

Menachem Begin /מְנַחֵם בְּגִין‎‎ Mieczysław Biegun/ Менахем Вольфович Бегин

was wanted by the British Army and condemned for mass murder for planting a bomb at the King David Hotel that killed British Army officers, women and children.

I remember being told by a friend of mine who was in Viet Nam and later reported in newspapers of little girls on bicycles selling flowers approached American soldiers and inside the bicycle frame were sticks of explosives that killed the girl, the soldiers and several other people in the market place.

Now did those little girls know their bikes were loaded with remote control bombs? Were they suicide bombers?

Does anyone remember those "terrorists actions" in Iran years ago on Jewish Iranians?

That rash of bombings caused a flood of Iranian Jews to Israel.

Later it was found-out that the Israelis themselves were bombing those Iranian Jewish homes in order to get an influx of new settlers......

The bombings in Italy in the 70s~80s... they were terrorist bombing certainly and extremists certainly... the question was only if it was Left wing extremists or Right wing extremists.....

I guess it depends on what side of the isle you kneel while worshiping the Owl.... maybe how you tie your apron knot?

:D