Taking a break

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Tzebra, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I have found the entire situation to be very odd, and have to finally agree with the comments made by others in the game that many aspects of the fm/dm are indeed prejudice.

I attempt to formulate the random occurrence of (x, y, and z) events happening only to one side, and the numbers did not match. I attempted this formulation using two separate methodologies; statistical modeling, and chaotic theorem.

I have flown both sides with the sole intent of stressing each airframe to its maximum, and have very correctly deduced that the Gold side has been given the greater advantages in all areas. There was no wonderment remaining in the ?why? one side was more player heavy than the other. People want an easy kill, an easier time, to feel good, what a game is for correct?

I have discovered that the random dm is criminal in both its arrogance, and ignorance, leaving players constantly wondering how a 12mm hit to the wing resulted in a pk, or how a 7mm was able to remove an entire tail section from a plane.

The spin model was something to behold, and many flights were done solely with the intent of discovering the problems that many players have consistently complained about. Here again the lack of any real care or research on the part of those ?coding? was highly evident. The end result was one that was so absurd as to be laughable.

With over 4 TOD of research put into this discovery, I find I have grown tired of embarking on this process of discovery; as the results always end in the same unfortunate conclusions. Being such I will not be flying anymore under this current revision, since I cannot bare to take part in something that I find; ?as others have said on channel 100?, prejudice.

I will continue in the forums, but not in the game.

2. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

BB nigger

3. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

ok

i got the chequelist for this thred right hier:

[​IMG]1, OP state biased stuff 'bout WBFH
    [​IMG]2, rolandgarros sez something random
    [​IMG]3, looseleaf states opinion liek it is fact
    [​IMG]4, flame #1
    [​IMG]5, flame #2
    [​IMG]6, flame #3
    [​IMG]7, some1 sez LMAO (oder ROTFL) (oder ROTFLMAO)

until this chequelist is complete this thred is not finish

edit: update #7

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

another jeep knight has left
    <S>
    :rose:

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

[​IMG]7

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

The only "person" or "persons" that fits that description "nigger" is YOU and "gandhi".

You are a couple of real sick flaming pukes.

7. looseleaf

That list isn't quite right.

There are the other parts:

Doesn't say that rolandgarros says something insulting and then gandhi jumps in to flame, hijack thread or put in the usual "lokie" link to something equally stupid lame juvenile statements written in some stupid form of English, trying to be cute to veil the poor English spelling.

8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

update:

[​IMG]1, OP state biased stuff 'bout WBFH
    [​IMG]2, rolandgarros sez something random
    [​IMG]3, looseleaf states opinion liek it is fact
    [​IMG]4, flame #1
    [​IMG]5, flame #2
    [​IMG]6, flame #3
    [​IMG]7, some1 sez LMAO (oder ROTFL) (oder ROTFLMAO)

#7 (fuck) cheque

#3: opinion state as fact (see nexte post)
    cheque!

#4: flame
    cheque!

#5: flame II
    cheque!

#6: flame III:
    cheque!

thred is finish!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  9. looseleaf

Just as many other have thought:

Reds are being played as suckers for the private agenda of the admins and owners of this online game.

They have allowed cheaters, game bugs favoring the gold side and flamers in the forum only as they wish, not following their own rules of offensive behaviour.

Perhaps a general boycott of red players would get the admins to seriously do something about it.

Who knows, maybe this is a way that they can get rid of red players they want by changing the game selectively.

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You're right.

Though I doubt the owners would agree with you.

Because, after all, this is a mod.

Or a patch.

To the game the owners made. The owners are very powerful creatures that can see clear through the night. They are very vicious when in small groups. They have been known to frantically scatter at the sign of a P51 Mustang though. Which is why they gave the gold side a decisive advantage.

That said. There's two ways about this:
    The developers indeed have nothing better to do with their free time than waste your free time. Whenever they have some excess freetime they'll code the game, and drive it one nudge further into oblivion. All they care about is ruining other people's gametime. Besides this, they have a misplaced feeling of patriotism... for the wrong country. They endlessly enjoy seeing their Russians airplanes perform like shit. In fact, I have heard rumours that many of the people involved closely with the developing process tend to invite their coworkers to figure out how to drive this project into the ground even further. They are even going as far as inviting friends over, and then watching the arena. They find it hilarious people are actually willingly flying red planes. It confuses them a bit, but they find it so hilarious, that they wouldn't want to upset this careful balance between frustration, admiration, historicism and whatever other reason someone would want to crawl into their cramped, virtual and very red cockpits.

The other way about this is:
    Do you really think, they do it intentionally? Why would they care what side flies the best? If anything I'd imagine they would want to fly the planes their fathers/grandfathers have flown. It would seem very bizarre to me if they actively pursue to a) drive people away from the game, b) want to upset the balance in favor of the other side.

<Z>

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

jsut formality, but there it goes
    LMFAOO!

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

13. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

btw im for red boycott too
    i wont fly every second tod and switch side when roster sux

14. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

imo reds should be given only gold planes, and golds only red planes. that will teach them!

:D

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

16. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Be evil. Fly star destroyer. That should teach them! These bastards!

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Is the "general boycott" the same general milo worships? Or is there another general?

And I'll boycott spuint's boycott and change side in every fifteen minutes.

@zemm-o: :super:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  18. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

squint has a boycott?

19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hehe. "Who the hell is this General Failure freak, and what's he doing reading my hard disk??"

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

IMO only biplanes vs 262's ... I think that's what they call asymmetric combat