Talking about idiots...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Vlamik, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

I was returning from a sortie, flying on the gold side, and an idiot called "-e--s-" (i didnґt pick a better name for him) started to fire at me and at the runway with his gold tank, without any reason (after that he told me that he was chasing me for a long time with his P-39, what is pointless imho). I donґt know if this is a common place here, but lamers should be punish in order to avoid acts like that.Thx for the understanding.

P.S.1: And he killed me, as u will can see in the track, what shouldnґt happen (maybe a game bug).Plz admins, check this.

P.S.2: I couldnґt put the track here but i got it and i can show for everyone.

Attached Files:

• ES.JPG
      ES.JPG
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    He chased you for a long time. which means you flew for a long time.
    Damn, I feel for you.
    Long flight, good fight, long flight and then poof.

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

As much as I hate it when people kill me on landing, if you were fighitng a long time, sometimes its best to just step forward bite the bullet and die like a man.........but, im to lasy to watch the track so........

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I was sittin in a bus after having worked 22.5 hours.
    I had ate a can of beans for lunch, some eggs for breakfast, some more eggs for dinner and an eggomuffin for my second breakfast. Then I sat on the bus, with 70 people and I was farting quietly.
    That was a fun, LONG trip.

5. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

You said that I should give up and let he kill me...well, I totally disagreed with u. Iґd prefer make a despaired escape and fight another day. After all, he acted like a moron going to the gold side just for killing me on the runway, using a gold tank...does it make any sense?NO! I mean, except for the lamers... :lamer:

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I never had to say you needed to agree with me, but you have to understand that outside the world of wizards dragons and fairy tails, people like to see results for their actions....and if I put a good deal of effort into a fight, and the guy runs home before I think ive had my fun, hell yes ill kill him.

on the other hand, i often let friends like brahma go free if they request or i know because we both know who won....but to every man his own.

7. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

unfotunatly tanks rocs and bombs are all same side killers. leave whole in front of landing rolling plane. or siply blow them up in secodary explosion.

I'll admite to doing this once. its lamnest thing ive ever done so far. over 15 minute period i had a red steall three kills during a cv defence (zekes) and try for 2 others. i told him stop he laghed i asked him nicly to stop he laghed. i called him a fucking asshole he laughed and told me go fuck myself. then i saw him rolling and had rocs for dd's. in split second decision of anger i rolled and lunloaded all rocs directly in front of him. Killed him and his streak falling into the holes. i wasnt proud of doing it after calming down. but his streek was earend of of the 3 other reds there. not one plane he shot at wasnt already going in flams or missing controls.

So i fealt shamed that i stupped to that leaveal, but u know what.. :) he stayed away and stopped stealling from me and my wing. so with the shame is still some small satifaction. That red never said anything back( I did tell him i did it that he earned it) but he never replied or complaied so oveiously he new he sorta deseved it.

Okay lets see how many gold try to bane me for this confesion :). lets see who fears the gryphon ... :D

8. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

fuck no, i "suposedly" killed thug on a RTB in his p39, he didnt even me commin at 8k feet and blew the shit out of his level p39....there was no smoke , but he claimed he was gliding at 8k feet....i didnt feel the least bit bad.

ive killed frog full well knowing he was AFK, but I called it revenge for him killing me at d10 earlyer.

ive flown buffs over enemy fields and when i got those last few 50's and i dont want to line up on a target, ill drop it a hundred yards or so to where the plane will roll or spawn.......its destructive nature....but killing somethign with its landing gear down when they dont know your there is just plane weak, as it may not even offer the person a chance to jump.

9. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

But he did not put a single bullet in my plane,i.e.,he wasnґt able to kill me when he got the chance for it...second: why didnґt he use his P-39 to vulch me in the landing like everyone?Cowardly?Probably... :rolleyes: Following your theory, next time when I miss someoneґs tail, Iґll go to his house and iґm gonna blow his head up with my .45...:D Nonsense is being a common place here :@drunk: .

10. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

vlamik, since now i won t do 6 call to e--s

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yo, adding e---s-- to my personal shitlist.

12. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

I must confess I did (or tried to do) the same to some idiots that killed themselves with own bombs in their buffs after I shot them down. Damn, I hate these stupid shitheads. I'm in danger to be pked by their otto all the time and if I'm pked (not too rarely) they're proud to their computers ability to aim. And if I down them finally, they kill themselves and steal my kill.

So I decided to have some (poor) revenge and kill them on the runaway. The only success I had was to kill one of these stupid moron idiot's (dimass', actually, pity I didn't hit sanek and brahma) plane, not to kill himself. He was able to leave the plane after it crashed into a hole. I really felt a bit ashamed after doing that. I'm sure, I should not be ashamed, because such idiots abuse the game, they cheat and steal kills. If they're in danger to feel some consequences of their cheating, they may stop it.

But nevertheless, I feel ashamed and I don't want to do this again. At least now, when I'm cool. But maybe, when somebody does this again and laughs at me after he stole my kill, I'm fuckin' angry and hot, and I may try to kill him on the runaway again.

These idiots make me feel sick, I wish, these morons could be banned from every online game in the world for their whole lifetime ...

13. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hmmm... there goes the last functioning part of Allsop's brain. What happened? Fed it to the cat? You don't need to reply when you've got no point to make. If you didn't even watch the track - and clearly didn't even read his post/watched the screen - you're in no position to give a retarded comment like that.

Go ahead, reply with throwing some dirt at me and please, don't refrain from telling me to go fuck my mom :rolleyes:

<Z>

14. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

experience speaks more than a track which shows one event, but not what lead up to that one event.

I speak in general, not to his specific situation....But since my words strike such a cord with you I can only assume you often cower and run home or bomb yourself to prevent someone who bested you a rightfull kill..........

but im sure youll reply to that with some "fuck you allsop" slander. :)

15. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

So why did you comment if you;

a) Hadnt seen the track in question. and;

b) Didnt follow the posts correctly.

You went off saying how if the guy had him beat and he ran, then he deserved to get shot down. But, the guy didnt even get a shot off on him. See what I mean? Yet again you open your fat fuckin gob, and just let a stream of shit pour out.

Same with the '9 tracks and a paradox' thread. Squirl is doing very nicely coming to an agreement with Exec about plane performances, and all you can do is jump in, grab the wrong end of the stick, and yet again open your fat fuckin gob and let a stream of shit pour out.

It would be no surprise if you derailed Squirl's thread to the point where Exec thinks to himself 'fuck it, im not replying to some stupid little shit with a fat fuckin gob anymore'. And then, you will sit back and bask in the glow of the fact that you yet again pissed someone else off. Completely ignoring the fact that you have undone all Squirl's work.

I can see it now....

16. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

I feel for you vlamik, unfortunately idiocy seems on the increase in the MA and it makes my arse itch!

Last night I was flying Zero?s. I took off from f28 and flew to f18, golds were trying to close and capture 18, the reds trying to get our cv right next to it, it was hot. I got to f18 about 2.5k and engaged a typhus, he made 2 passes, each time turning a little to hard to make the angle I was forcing him to. After the second pass I was on his 6, he knew this and extended?.ok I look round, no catching the typhus and spot a low dot. I turn and dive, rolling as I go checking all around me and in the roll orient myself again?I realise this guy has just taken off! Nice target for an almost fully fuelled Zero! I get closer, it?s a P38?damn, must be Christmas! So I give him 125 x 7mm and 25 x 20mm presents?He is going down I?m heavy fuel, low, slow and only got a few 7mm?s left?I head off low to 28. I watch the con hit the sea and see ack weenies got the kill! Nice. I check 6 from time to time clear enough, and stop checking when I vis the runway. I get to 28, wheels down and just after the flaps are lowered seconds away from tarmac BANG! P39 takes off r-fuse?.dead. OK I know that shooting a landing plane is a personal choice, I should have been more careful, but still in my book it?s a shithouse trick first class. But the P38, how come ackweenies got him, I guess he dropped his bombs?.another turd shaped medal with golden toilet paper and clusters!

The day before I was also shot on landing, and on congratulating the hero in ch100 he then goes on to tell me this is how ?real? aces also did it! He obviously felt the need to justify his act! Yes I know, I know that German fighters would fly in behind bomber groups returning home to England and hit them as they landed?on one particular occasion four were shot down in succession as they struggled to land with heavy damage, yet forced to try due to low fuel?not one crewman survived out of the 4 Lancasters. (Source was a TV documentary about RAF Bomber Command, talking to surviving crewmen, great prog, but I can?t remember dates airfield etc).

But this is not real life, it?s a GAME and I could even applaud your cunning to shoot landers if there was a strategic gain from doing so?but there is not?I can reup instantly and my side incurs no loss of aircraft. So despite the attempt at justification it is purely ?spoiling?. As is what happened to vlamik, bombing yourself, diving into acks after taking hits, stealing kills and being the hero ackstar.

Spoiling = Idiocy.

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Yeah, I like to be the coward and bomb people after switching sides because I can't kill them in another manner.

You're creative, I give you that. If you'd pay more attention you'd know I don't often fly anymore. And IF I do (rather than "when I do") I've got better things to do than dweebstalk someone I couldn't blow out of the sky.

<Z>