Target Tobruk update - Stuka available

Discussion in 'Target Rabaul' started by vasco, Aug 10, 2007.

1. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

from the latest update

[​IMG]

also the scenario times have been increased to 3 hours (except Malta, decreased to 1 hour)

http://www.targetware.net/

2. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

And when they manage to make the TW something other than cpu hogging monster, I'm in.

Annoying to play with 0.7fps. And with joystick that only turns left. And sober.

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

cmon, i have relatively low video performance PC myself (64mb video and 256mb RAM), it's under the recommendations on the tw site.. but somehow it runs ok :D

(and u can set lower game video settings.. so, DA, u have no excuse fkr! :D)

4. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Maybe it's my graph card. (ATI 7500)
    Though I have a company machine to use for techinal drawing mostly (a freebie, well sort of...)

I tried to make a list of excuses, but it was ending up to be too long for anyone to believe....

:D

5. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

well. my problem is I can not fly straight. and, no, I'm not drunk. ofc, I can use stabiliser (shift-a) but... My plane usually fly up or down while my stick is centered. also I know torque effect, but why it is randon while I do not touch engine...

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

hmm, try using trim tabs, same default keys as in FH afaik (k and i for vator etc)
    you might wanna adjust stick settings too (scale, damper, deadband). try playing with them, u can change stick configs while in game

u can also use debug screen (shift-F3) and check (on the last row iirc) the input values on your stick's axis. that's how i discovered that my stick was sending right rudder input on it's center position, so i had to increase the rudder's deadband. for a good stick the values should be all 0 in it's center position.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007