Targets BUG

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by magox-, Jul 19, 2006.

1. magox-

magox- Active Member

Well, i took my Ju87 to field 5 ( im gold, f5 = red ) and started a bombing run there, my surprise:
    15:49:30 -HOST-(Green): ALERT!!! ALERT!!! magox- hit friendly structure at F5
    i got this message in all buildings, but i dont remember the acks, but they shooted me..., and another bug i noticed, i ordered a convoy to f14 ( red ), and my tanks reached the target, but:
    15:45:07 -HOST-(Damage): Katyusha =MORG= reached f14
    15:46:15 -HOST-(Damage): Katyusha =MORG= finished its mission
    only 1 minute attacking? only katyusha ended the mission, the other tanks stayed attacking, and of course finished the mission but later, so... check those bugs.
    BTW nice job at TH
    ( sorry about my bad english )

2. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Katy runs out of ammo very quickly, this is normal, its only one launcher...

Their intented use is to outrange field defenses and get the radio so the field cant give those ALARM messages... If it has ammo left it tries to take other buildings... The tanks go after the rest of the targets....

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

bm-13 makes one salvo to radar and radio (and reports it?).
    then it waits electronics to reup and makes second salvo to it again and totally finishes mission.

4. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Yes

5. magox-

magox- Active Member

and what about the first bug? the 15:49:30 -HOST-(Green): ALERT!!! ALERT!!! magox- hit friendly structure at F5, that was very strange, because it was an enemy field

6. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Franz- is already performing an exaustive and complete checking of every single line of code in order to find this annoying bug.
    Be sure.
    Indeed.

7. magox-

magox- Active Member

ok, good luck TH staff :)

8. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

I have some other bugs to report...

Inactive commandos and disappearing wingmen...

I will explain in portuguese :

Eu tava voando com o orosco, 6 ju52, pra f5 e f2... soltamos commandos em f5, os commandos do orosco ficaram parados la sem fazer nada, e ele nao podia ve-los, mas eu os via... So os meus commandos atiravam nos predios...

Dai disse pra ele digitam .remdron e lancar commandos de novo. Não resolveu.

Porem, alguns segundos depois os wingmens do orosco sumiram e fomos pra f2...

Chegando la soltamos commandos... os meus comandos atiravam normal, o dele nao fazia nada, ate que ele caiu no chao e voltou pra torre...

Ai os commandos dele comecaram a atirar...

TH ta com uns bugs muito estranhos...

9. magox-

magox- Active Member

estranho, mas qual era o terreno, porque o south pac tem um problema parecido com esse com os paratroopers