TGR Sq approach about new FH version

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by allpay, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

ki84 with 30mm? why not, now is favourite 40mm hur and ki44 :)

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well 190's and f4u's elev response was castrated a while back
    that's what's wrong with it, as far as I'm concerned

3. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

What a load of bollocks.

4. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Yes, Dora is bad but A8? A6? Imho good planes without serious problems, A4 is worse but i don't know if it is not like IRL, in fact- USAAF planes was IRL much better in hi speed control than LW planes....

I don't see problems on RAF+USAAF and LW side, but I see a lot of nonsences in IJAF&IJNAF + russian planes.

5. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

Why u arent happy about TGR's decision guys (or girls) ? If u dont agree with us and thought balanced forces, u may fly gold side and do not unpleasure about it..Howerver nobody wants to fly gold side except a few pilots and you may obviously realize that from roster of present TOD.

6. thug

thug Well-Known Member

it's fun

I like killing you guys red/gold it doesn't matter. You guys die just as easy ;) ............................. what you have is teamwork...........and numbers thats why the global score is the way it is, not because of the planes.

Yesterday 7 golds were circling over f7 after I killed all targets except for 4 in buff. I came ack in 190 and killed 2 more, meanwhile, the 7 light golds just slowly died by jeep acks, and the field never did get captured. Global score doesn't prove shit :) It's your lemming tactics that prevail, not that there is anything wrong with that.........................whatever works......nomesayin?

7. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I'll go gold and hunt down former golds with the exact planes they think suck.

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

someone recently told me that you don't "hunt" lambs ;)

9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha!

Yes, golds in red planes are lambs.

:D

10. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

Re: it's fun

Ok dude...this TOD flying for global score but its possible to fly for personel score next TOD :duel:
    at least we dont need to prove something...But it could be funny :rolleyes:

11. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

12. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Funny how ppl dont like when Turks flying for score, solo, and then, dont like when they play for victory and reset.
    I can see logic in what allpay says, because now is really really fucked to fly on gold side, 10 times more since turks left.
    Better to fly red now (looks like that ), then to fly gold as always, and to win as always. Then Exec would come and change gold planes to even worse state,
    though its very hard to imagine being worse than now.
    Reds could finally learn now, that they should fly more typhoons 2x500s than spits, light. they could see now what pe8 advantages has, what is pe2, il2
    with its amazing rox load (16 rox), what looks like when b24 is available in august 1942, and even b17 before heinkel 177...
    Then mb reds could win even without Turks, because its obvious for every newbie that 190 8x50kg is ruined. Acks looks much stronger now, its impossible to drop 5 of 8 bombs and survive..
    I would give everything for b24 in august on gold side....
    Now when finally every Turk knows how to fly hvy and to hit, when almost every Turk is able to fly buff and to close, they still are problem???
    Well, what to say , go learn from them how to bomb a field, and how to
    kill the cons... mb in the end u realize how much Turks evolved, and how many ppl they brought to fh( that is good for everyone),how many ppl in turkish sqds are now very skilled..
    Why all those russian VVS sqds dont have more than 3 active players?
    Why 302nd cant bring some new players in game except airgem who recently joined?
    Why not Brasilians have so strong sqds anymore, but rather 2-3 sqds with 2 players max?
    I would like to see every month new players in fh, but answer to all these questions , is ..Only turks actually teach new ppl ..Only they have system of progressing through sqd, and advancing..
    I would like if more sqds would be so strong as them...
    Now status in ma is, only random buff pilots, random dogfighters, TGR, ghosts
    in the machine, and sometimes Napierdalator. that is all.(((((
    And the worst part of everything is, ppl keep noticing Turks playing on red side, But no one here noticed how new fh fucked is, and why Turks play on red side, and why ppl now more like to play in test arena than in ma.
    Turks are not problem, new fh is. New fh rejects ppl who liked certain airplanes, simply because they r not available all time. Ppl who fly 109 g2 and like it, prefer to go to test arena. Ppl who like only A4 190, after a while go to test arena. Ppl who liked to fly p40 even in the 1945, dont come anymore.
    Now even those who were regular buffers, dont play because its really hard now. WTF is wrong with u all? Dont u see that new Rps is pushing only
    general knowing of a planes, that all those maestros who were really good in 1 plane, who knew the difference between every version, who could say why this plane why not later version, are left to watch how others change types
    day in day out as fh time progressing through war?

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

airgem is an old player, he just REjoined our sq

you can't just make people play sth, if they don't want to they won't come
    can't just put a gun to their head and say "play WBFH"

if there's so many turkish people wanting to play FH then that's great, but don't expect a world wide boom all of the sudden

we're not a commercial organisation, we play for fun
    if someone new comes and wants to join so be it, but don't expect from us that we'll put up banners in town, TV ads or whatever

it's a free world, despite what some might think

14. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

This is like the biggest memorial of WHO is the best here :D It's the nature saying: "He was always the best, so why don't I just break the scorepages, and we all will save some bandwith and shit" ;)

15. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

That is all what we are trying to explain...
    <S> Serbian :cheers:

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

could you elaborate precisely?

17. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

could you measure speed of Fw 190 A-3, Fw 190 A-4 on arena and compare it to spitfireperformance.com?

consider pe-8 as balance for he 177. both are non-bombers IRL.
    pe-8 due to doctrine, he 177 a-1 self-ingniting, a-3 failure, a-5 pure anti-ship guided missile carrier.
    both given in 1943, though pe-8 bombed berlin in 1941-08, while he 177 bombed london in operation steinbock in 1944-01.

il-2 really has 16 rs-82 in early series.

pe-2 is project "100" of high-altitude fighter, cancelled by doctrine.

btw, 2*1000lbs and rockets removed from tiffie in incoming version. rockets dated 1943-10-25. bomb calibre dated in 1944.

halverson detachment operated their b-24d in africa and bombed ploesti in 1942-06.

illegible thought.

probably because russian squads are old and did not bothered to breed a new generation of players.

buff problem is in consideration actually, we seek for improvements of their gameplay.

well, bf 109 g-6 is heavier than bf 109 g-2 with the same engine.
    fw 190 a-6 is heavier than fw 190 a-4 with the same engine.
    at the same time spitfire gets merlin 66 instead of merlin 61 and yak-9d is aerodynamically improved yak-7b with the same engine.
    that's why experienced players prefer fw 190 a-4 and bf 109 g-2, and that's why it seems some regress with g-6 and a-6, while reds get some improvements step by step as tour goes.

18. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

yes, for example is not normal for me if wooden (yaks, las) plane is ok in +/- 900 km/h and control is like p51d ;)
    than a lot of things about DM but i know, u wrote that this is bigger problem ;)

19. zeybek

zeybek Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  20. demian

demian Well-Known Member

I never thought u would agree with me Exec..

As for buffs, u consider them non -bombers...
    OK, what is typhoon then? Was it briliant, or was it disaster, with more killed
    by spitfires than cons? How many of them were grounded because of failure?
    How many crashed?
    U say its balance, ok give us balance. But u started with some sort of history,
    only half of it.
    I know difference between a4 and a6 a8 , just because i dont copy paste
    data from books, doesnt mean i dont know. And ur not right because some ppl
    prefer faster plane for bnz ,more armor for sudden hits, then they take a8..
    Some like more agility , they take a4..
    Some fly g2, but i personally prefer g14....According to u g2 is lighter to turn, so all dogfighters should fly it. But that is not true because some of us prefer to do things in harder way. So we fly g6, or g14 , or lagg, or p40 in late war..
    U can not tell me that all pilots had to change planes, because that didnt happen. And even if it did, this is game its not real life, u can fly 10 tods here and some pilots flew only 2 months in real life. so mb someone likes to fly g2 and to be slower in late war ..Whats wrong with that? This is still, a game.
    As for sqds and bringing new players in, i know u didnt do that, its ok.
    Point was in what Turks do for this game.can u understand?
    Can u understand that u admins did everything wrong for a gameplay and then u simply, dont play?
    Can u understand a feeling Turks have when they , any of them, kill Fas, and
    he curses them in Russian? Point is , dont blame turks for anything, because they made something out of wb in arena..
    And u or anyone else, when u finally find guts to play after what u did to fh,
    believe me, ull be grateful for so many players playing this game..
    And if u sometimes even try to fly g6r6( armored buff interceptor),
    and u get 1x20 shvak and g over, we will see what u will say.
    And that is historic, fw called butcher bird, in fh its easy kill, and every other
    hispano or shvak carrier should be considered more of a butcher...