TH cool new feature.

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by ppedott_vibora, May 20, 2006.

1. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

yesterday franz- allowed me to publish this new feature at TH:
    Now you can reload your weapons and fuel, you just need to land and stop your plane and type .reload.
    All weapons will be reloaded as you choose at first take off as well your will be refueled according your initial setting.
    Of course it will turned off in regular RPS, but for some events with limited planes/pilots, could be a nice adittion...

Also we are very close to set a command that will allow people to "drive" CVs during battle. I just regret that is not ready yet, but for future aeronaval battles it will be working... now Im started to study the Leyte Gulf Battle... ;)

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

interesting :)
    but why replenishing should be removed from conventional RPS?

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Nice feature. WTG!

Is it working for "closed fields"?

4. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

2 -exec-: in a matter of fact, dunno... most becouse fields are plenty of planes... so you dont need to take off w/ a damaged plane instead to have a brand new one... but its just a tought... we can test it in RPS,... no problem...

2 mixer: I didnt test, but I gess so... Imagine 2 fields, next each one, same country, one under heavy attack other closed... you can go to closed field , refuel, rearm and go back to battle...
    :)

5. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

this must be helpfull for streak runners too