THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by Sirum, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Sirum

Sirum Well-Known Member

I would like to take the time to express my appreciation to you fellas in organizing this awesome fun senerio.

I am sure I am speaking for the 312th as well, So you guys go out have a beer and we take our hats off to you guys.

Great job, with keeping senerio organized during flight. Thanks Ramzey for such a damn good job sir!

See ya all next frame!!!

2. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

i'm afraid that many pilots are very disappointed.
    i wanted to coordinate gold (ramzey), because he had 11 small squads, and i thought it's the more difficult job.
    i must thank him extremly, very much, that he keept so much control.

the much more difficult job was the red side, because so many pilots did not arrive. i'm very thankful, that fla showed up and helped hjm to assign free pilots. i'm very sorry, that i can't helped them more, so that we were 60 minutes late.

we must improve this procedure, but first result is:
    i have a list of pilots, that promised to arrive, and left us alone.
    we can eliminate them. next scenario must have much less pilots, so that the admins can keep better conrol (in my opinion).
    i didn't want to make this admin job, but i'm thankful to breedr, that he arranged everything (arena-setup, giving me bluepen, gave me advice and more).

3. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

Thanks all who organized this event!

See you in the next one! :)

4. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

>i'm afraid that many pilots are very disappointed.

so am i. in special, hohun, altho he shouldnt be ;)

>i wanted to coordinate gold (ramzey), because he had 11 small squads, and i thought it's the more difficult job.
    >i must thank him extremly, very much, that he keept so much control.

next time we should make less groups to make things easier.

>the much more difficult job was the red side, because so many pilots did not arrive. i'm very thankful, that fla showed up and helped hjm to assign free pilots.

reds were kind of easy, only 4 groups to control takeoffs. true problem was that hjm and fla didnt write down who were the walkons - i had to figure it out myself, and which wing they were on. also, absences had to be counted on 1st takeoffs under my control, slowing things down :-\

>'m very sorry, that i can't helped them more, so that we were 60 minutes late.

impossible, wasnt it 19GMT? i arrived 19GMT, and scenario started inminutes!

>we must improve this procedure, but first result is:
    i have a list of pilots, that promised to arrive, and left us alone.

i have a list too, but only of red side. ill pass it later.

>we can eliminate them. next scenario must have much less pilots, so that the admins can keep better conrol (in my opinion).

i dissagree. at most, let other pilots, those who keep their word, should pick planes first.

>i didn't want to make this admin job, but i'm thankful to breedr, that he arranged everything (arena-setup, giving me bluepen, gave me advice and more).

you didnt want the job? so why did you volunteer? tho i think you should stay ;)
    admins cant fly, but its a great challenge. i personally enjoyed it :)

5. Seille

Seille Well-Known Member

THX and WTG.

Male, this was the first event in this style. You guy´s made a great job in my eyes. Das nicht alles gleich rund läuft, ist doch klar (sorry). For me it was fun to be a part of this scenario, even i had my problems with icon range :p .
    I think nobody should be disappointed here except about the players which registered for scenario and then not took part in channel war.

Again, you admins made a great job. take a look in the future and you´ll see scenario nr. 10 which is the pure fun without any technical problem.

And a big thx to Ramzey. He managed all the gold squads and he kept really cool (maybe some valium before ? :D ).

I´ll definitely join the next scenario.

Seille

6. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

Well i have to agree, that Ramzey showed unexpected skill.

From view of RAF - everything was ok - everyone knew what to do, everyone got the orders in time, there was no chaos during the battle, plans were working

every squadron took off as whole and from field it was assigned to; as well it landed there

pilots were very disciplined - channel 103 was not flooded by meaningless notes; also S/Ls made great job - they managed to ride their sqs - ramzey had to take care only about strategic things

7. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Agree! Was great fun for all!

Even bomber pilots had fun! :)

Thanks ALL!

rafa-- :)

8. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

LOL, Raf, I bet, U where the only one from us, who had. ;)

But a big big WTG! to Ramzey!!!!

Really cool guy this is! :@prayer: :@prayer: :@prayer:

9. HoHun

HoHun FH Beta Tester

Hi Nicae,

>>i'm afraid that many pilots are very disappointed.

>so am i. in special, hohun, altho he shouldnt be ;)

Not at all, I had great fun! :) You were a bit quick to kick me because you were losing control, but better kick the wrong people than let the scenario go down the drain!

The problem wasn't me taking off or you kicking me, but rather the entire procedure. If we could get some server-side tools to make it impossible to do anything you're not supposed to, scenarios would run much smoother.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

10. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

actually, the whole procedure, as i came to notice, was only necessary once, to mark who didnt show up and any walkons that were assigned to that wing. after that, if the SL reported all to be in twr, i would only check if all the pilots were there.
    the main reason for me to kick you and your sq mates was because you were taking off as i was checking wing2's takeoff - that really was a mess in my already messy head :) all you needed was to wait about 10s ;)

but im happy to see that it wasnt the kick that made you leave, and understand its part of admin's panic :p