"The Damn Vulching Bullies"

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by heartc, Apr 5, 2002.

1. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

"The Damn Vulching Bullies"

Hi all!

I came about that on the AH message boards some weeks ago and now I´m funny enough to post it here:

Cool Squad <S!> :). I like that post very much, especially the last part is cool and makes me still laughing :). Some guys seem to know what that game is about ;).

I didn&acute;t post that into the Vulching-Poll thread on full purpose, as I think that hole discussion is stupid and just shows me that some should rather go and play "Ultima Online" or any other Role-Playing-Game if they like kinda "Knight Battles" so much. Air Combat isn&acute;t a "Knight Battle" and was never one in theory by any means, the only reason for knight-like behaviour or mercy in RL, which occured rarely, is the fact that there were human beings which were going to get killed and families ruined. But that won&acute;t happen by any actions in this game, so this is not practical Air Combat, but only by theory, and in theory Air Combat IS BASED on things like unfairness, numbers, suprise, no mercy. Read advisories of the Aces, there you can often read that the things that decided the outcome of a fight were often 1. numbers (and teamwork), 2. altitude, 3. equipment and in the last place the flying skill itself.
    So the guys who are bitching around on ch100 about unfairness/vulching did get something mixed up here and are imho just plain-losers and need "honor" introduced so that they can bitch around even more when getting killed by their own damn mistakes, just as HoHun has stated in his thread. If they get psychical problems in R/L because of getting vulched or so in Warbirds, they are true sissies and should better leave this game. Hey, I mean we don&acute;t want anyone commiting suicide in R/L because of actions in a game, do we? ;)

Argh, shit, now I actually have participated in the discussion, which I didn&acute;t want at the start of this thread:) Well, Ok, now you know my opinion:).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2002
  2. Apocalyps

Apocalyps Well-Known Member

I think vulching is a part of the game. Vulching was applied in RL so why not here?
    I won't ever vulch landing planes, but from time to time i'll vulch cons taking off from a field which is under attack and I always go after ditchers.

Just my humble opinion.

greetz
    Apclps

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

ok once again. i get vulched, and i get killed. i vulch and i kill. it is a stupid subject. if you do not want to get vulched. go to a nice quite field gain some alt and you should be fine. but also don't be surprised if some one is still higher lol ;-) i personaly like to be lower at times. it can be fun to evade and try to get the upper hand. i even take off from vulched fields sometimes i am killed. some times i make it in the air. i especially love it when someone lawn darts into the runway as i am taking off. anyway. its no real big deal. remember the simple rules of this game and also in real war. is to kill the enemy or reduce his numbers enough to make him change his mind and surrender. but i don't see any surrendering here, so i will just try to keep killing ;)