The Power Of Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

When it comes to building self confidence and inner strength, remember one thing; we become what we think. Imagine that your thoughts are drops of water: a single one leaves barely a trace, but many can create a lake and then an ocean. If the water is to be pure, we must filter out
    our harmful negative thoughts.

[​IMG]

If you say yourself ‘ I am stupid and ugly and I will never amount to anything’, your subconscious mind will absorb this message over time. Eventually, you really will feel the way you think about yourself.

[​IMG]

Therefore, the best advice is to say goodbye to stereotyped negative attitudes.

Learn to encourage yourself and to look at your life positively. Stand in front of the mirror, and say to yourself;’ I am clever, good looking and successful’. Say it out loud so it will remain imprinted in your unconscious mind. Formulate your wishes clearly and positively. If you observe these rules, you are sure to feel beneficial effects. The power of thoughts is so great that they can trigger physical changes, such as premature ageing. Those who believe that they are already past their prime and good for nothing are certain to age faster than people who refuse to admit defeat. People who become convinced of their own stupidity in childhood will never be among the smart ones in adulthood.

(pearls for pigs (maybe ;-( )(an old finnish saying)))

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I want you to show me a picture of a subconscious mind. I want you to measure it, so it can be defined. I wish you to be clear. I need not remind
    you that a dumb, lobotmized vegetable, they say, has no mind.
    And yet, he doesn't mind.

There was once a 'tard I knew. He was happy as a clam. He always had a smile on his face. His smile was not a sham. He was a really happy happy 'tard.
    His mom and dad kept him fed and mopped his chin of crumbs and dribble. They spent all their time and money to keep him smiling, never resting, never stopping, in their endeavors to remove the kibble, from his hardly showing chin.
    He went to the best school, attended so he wouldn't remain a fool. He didn't care, not a bit. He only wanted to sit in the flower bed, with a little yellow bucket, matching spade andn next to him, some horse shit.
    The manure he spread kept the flower bed happy too!
    If you asked him why he was sitting in the dirt, dirty and drooling, happily attending shrubs and pulling weeds, spreading stinky poo, he would laugh and laugh again. And again. Repeating the word, all day long. Happily That single, one sylable word:
    Poo.
    And he would laugh and laugh all day, he would laugh and laugh until evening, when mom and dad came out to get him, clean him up and sedate him, so his dreams would not torment him.
    They didn't have to, they don't have to.
    Henry was a tard, he was my friend. He was happy.
    He died one day when his medicine was mis-administered, by a silly bitch who, they say, was no 'tard, except for one time.
    Henry is gone.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

This is why North American Indians, well most of the indigenous tribes, would take good care of their "mentally retarded". They were considered "blessed" by The Great Spirit and bringers of good luck so they had to be taken care of.

A very good idea and good karma action.

:cheers:

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I used to know a 'tard named John. He was an alright guy, I thought. Hell, I even became friends with him, but because he smelled like he never showered or brushed his teeth and was retarded, a lot of people didn't bother to talk with him. People would give him shit, but he was able to come back and put them down in such a way that they would just shut the fuck up. So, my retarded friend, John, was able to insult "smart" people better than they could ever insult him. He was one of the best friends I ever had. It really is all in how you think about things.

Freehost isn't a game ran by a bunch of stubborn fuckoffs. It's a place where, I think, we all get together to hang out on the internet and fly imaginary planes, shoot imaginary bullets at each other, drop imaginary bombs on imaginary targets, and have a good time, regardless of all the bullshit.