Toronto G20 summit psy-ops?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

interesting stuff

hmmmm

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

How do you think things are gonna turn out when Vancouver Canucks fail in the finals?
    Last time there weren't enough riot cops in Canada to sufficiently provoke a little yappy dog..
    I was there. I went with a bunch old friends and welcomed that team back from their plane in a small airport near where I lived. There was all the riot cops that were within a thousand miles there. AT that tiny airport.
    The crowd [many of them my sub-urban, well payed, white toothed, fat cheeked, yuppy neighbors] could not figure out why all the Darth Vador looking dressed in black nazis were there in two ranks, with kevlar and tear gas launchers..... well, the cops could see the new world order and they have had time to collect all that kit over the years. They could do it without the yanks teleporting their arms deals, fencing contracts and security arrangements [blackmore? Ely Lilly? Lockheed Martin?]...
    this was before the NWTC fell....
    When is the riechstag gonna burn?

So, mac, did you make any children?
    I did.
    Shit.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The last century is The Hundred Years War.
    There was one before, too.
    During and especially after that time, those times, there were armed and trained but underpaid or unemployed soldiers. The USED to have lots to do. Then peace slowly descended on Europe and those men, who had learend to like a life of campaiging and rape, carried on the same, even though there were no kings to fight for. They formed these groups called Brigands.
    Those guys fucked up transportation and communications all over Europe because they were trained see? They were fuckin soldiers.
    And they ran the anarchic state, if it could be said that it was run by anyone, it was by the fuckin Brigands.

Those guys are here still. They never left.

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Re: interesting stuff

"Meet the new boss.... same as the old boss...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYq3iON8KQ

It's the same old story. "They" always infiltrate and redirect any group that they feel may threaten THEIR power base.

You may not remember that the news came out:

Jesse Jackson was paid by the FBI to report on Martin Luther King's movements.

Jack Ruby was a paid FBI informant and worked very closely with the House on Un-American Activities board with Congressman Richard Nixon, so close they had their photo taken at Nixon's office. PERSONAL FRIEND OF RICHARD NIXON.

Of course it's a long standing tradition of having an inside man/person.

Even in America.. The Boston Tea Party: dress like the Indians and make it look like THEY did it... solving two problems with one action.

SOP.:zzz:

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. boa

boa Well-Known Member