turncoats cheat

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by kernel, Jul 17, 2005.

1. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

There are a few pilots that give this game a bad name by flying red one minute then going gold and using what they found out as red to kill li's and buffs. Jayroc for one, is bad about this. IMHO the people that do this are nothing but CHEATS and something needs to be done to stop them. My suggestion is an IP ban for all spys and cheats. This is a game and I do appreciate the fact that alot of pilots will fly gold one TOD then red the next. I have no problem with that. Its the ones that switch when we are about to cap a field then kill the li's and buffs. :turret:

2. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Hi Kernel, good point, i like it in general, but IP ban is hard to do becouse most (if not all) ppl use dinamic IP...
    but the "TOD country restriction" sound good, but ppl can have more tham one nick, and can log with one after other... but... HD# country restriction could be done, i think... or we can put squads country restrict, so in one TOD a squad flies for one country and in othr for other, but in this case one side squads (<S!> to all) like Elite can create another squad in order to fly red everytime... in short... its a hard to solve puzzle... AFAIK :)

3. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Cheating?
    I put all these tracks http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27782&page=1&pp=15 no admin said a word about it... :(

One of them was banned, just one...
    maybe i should say "at least one"!!! :rolleyes:

Even with proofs is hard to see they banning a pilot...

When that pilot bombad was banned, tey didnt do this HD# thing????

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

loosers who can only get kills by that are nothing more than loosers. I know some, and the only thing i can do about is ignore them when they need help, don't give six calls, and, even if i want to help reds, i don't fly a li if they ask for it. They usually get quite frustrated like that. But yes, they're fucking cunts that only get fun when messing with others' fun...