Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

This was Battle of Techno House.
    Learn your history, silly.

I bet the guy is now a hero of the Russian Federation.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  2. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Lowbrow.

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Saboteurs in occupied Ukraine derailed a train carrying Ukrainian grain stolen by russia.

ruSSia ships stolen grain off occupied Sevastopol.

5. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

There is a part of movie after what I wanted to join Red Army :D

Maybe someone should go to the front and sing for the russian soldiers again to change the tide of battle :)

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

"Fire your cannons,
    Or daddy Stalin will kill you.
    Never mind friendly fire,
    We'll fix it at the montage.

Fire your cannons,
    Or your whole family will suffer.
    This band has costed us a fortune,
    Even though the music is crap."

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

russian/soviet patriotic films and books weren't popular here.
    Romania distanced itself from the soviets during Ceauşescu's era.
    I've recently leaned that there was even an anti-KGB section in our secret service.
    The only CCCP patriotic crap I've read were heroics books translated during the 50's and early 60's. Not bad, especially for a kid.
    They probably employed good writers for that kind shite literature.
    And it was very exotic too - I remember one about border guard fighting stories in Central Asia.
    Imperialistic as fuck, but who cared then?

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Some are actually enjoying it

-frog- likes this.
  9. hugo baskervill

Well, there is a one thing which is true about decadent west.

The portion of entertainment focused on combat videos from the war.

Imagine, You are fat fella like me, making popcorn for watching daily portion of "funny" videos where some russians die. I found it truly decadent and truly western.

There is a guy, maybe techaer or musician, who is mobilised. After very brief training focused on how to assemble and disassemble AK-47 he hits the road to Ukraine. After one week he lost any ilusions about undefeatable russian army. Some older officer take him and few other similary experienced soldiers and head to trenches near Bachmut. The officer orders them to dig here and leaves them on their own. The bodies of dead comrades around are very suspicious, but they are fulfilling his order the best they can with only one shovel left there. The work is in progress when suddenly somebody hears the strange "bzzzzzzzzz" noise from above...

...the fat fella eating popcorn clicks the recent video showing ukrainian drone hitting russians in a trench. There are maybe 5 or 6 of them. The grenade is falling... oh, come on, that was close, nevermind! The soldiers run in panic to the cover. Bad move. The next grenade hits entrance... There is someone crawling? After the third hit he stops the move. Propably knocked by explosions and heavily wounded, bleeding to the mud, but drone doesn't catch the blood. After few moment everything is silent still, but the video on Youtube was clipped way before and the fat fella is already watching a video from suicide drone hitting BVP with troops on the roof.

The poor mobilised teacher gains quite good 78K watching and 1,9K likes on the video for his 0:49 of acting as a live target. We could say he becomes famous, at least to us western fellas with popcorn. But his family is not happy with the final result, he counts as a MIA/KIA. They receive some compensation from the state and the congratulation from Ministry of defense saying "Your husband/father/brother fought and fell bravely in battle agains the nazi regime in special operation defending our motherland." Meanvile Solovjov eagerly speaks on TV about cowards among soldiers, who cannot hold the ground and fight like men "Here! AK-47! Watch the horizont and kill the enemy! No step back! Your grandfather did the same and won!". Strangely the guy on TV looks like he will shit his pants waaaayyy before he would enter the real combat.

Years after the war his daughter finds the place and the time where her father died. She finds the video which is not visited for years and she identifies her father from the old veteran's talk, who luckily survived the drone attack playing dead. He lost right leg and eye and now he lives on the street. She reads the comments, watches the amount of likes and download the video as a memory of her father...

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Well put.
    But it's them who should be more careful about the digital saga they're leaving behind.
    They're the ones invading another country to kill Ukrainians for free.

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

The Ukrainians are concerned about their kids' psychological well being following the invasion by russia.
    https://ukraineworld.org/articles/analysis/war-children

While in russia army recruiters are visiting schools to persuade 14 year olds into going to fight in Ukraine when they come of age.

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Ukraine is fighting their War of Independence, even though long after the actual independence was declared.
    I wonder if this war will come to be considered as such in the future.

hugo baskervill likes this.
  13. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

Какие-то пидарасы злесь пишут, что ли?

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Well - if that is of your concern, I think You should be the first one to stop writing here.

15. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

Зачем ты сделал это с бабушкой Хьюго Баскервиля?

Last edited: May 20, 2023
  16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Are you an alcoholic?

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Did I?
    Whatever you're on, I want my share - must be good stuff mate.

18. hugo baskervill

Congrats to the conquest of Bachmut :D

I feel like Russian army is planing to commit an another sign of goodwill with Bachmut itself soon :D:D:D

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

They'll be starting to sell pieces of rubble from Bakhmut at the flea markets, in front of the churches, at the patriotic Z clubs.
    It probably is russia's greatest victory since WW2 - but then they were first friends of Hitler, then later received American lend lease.
    While they (almost) captured Bakmut by themselves. Putin's genius at work. One of a kind.

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

It seems that a whole ruSSian brigade will deploy to answer to the Free Russians raid of Belgorod oblast.

One or two platoons force a brigade to move. :D