Ukraine

Тема в разделе "Warbirds General Discussion", создана пользователем vasco, 21 фев 2022.

1. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Zaloopa!

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Also an option :p

Another proposal: Заебанец

3. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

OMG, FH forum still working :D

What an interesting place to disscus latest "special operations" :)

So, comrades, what is your opinion. I would like to know the other side of conflict ;)

4. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Hi there.

You here to actually talk, or only to spray poison like our Polish "friends" above?

5. hugo baskervill

Well, I'm pro-Ukranian if it doesn't bother You, but I'm here to talk... and mostly hear

6. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

To be short. It is unlikely that you will accuse an American professor specializing in geopolitics of being a Kremlin propagandist.

And this, it seems to me, is the opinion of the majority of Russians.

Further, you will most likely say that this does not justify the war. And we say that there was no other way out.

Now, with all this information, we can discuss)))

mcgru- и Archer нравится это.
  7. Archer

Archer Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

mcgru-, rgreat и Ilia Panov aka Weeper нравится это.
  8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Sag mir wo die Blumen sind,
    wo sind sie geblieben
    was ist geschehen?

Mädchen pflückten sie geschwind
    Wann wird man je verstehen,
    wann wird man je verstehen?

Sag mir wo die Mädchen sind,
    wo sind sie geblieben?
    was ist geschehen?

Männer nahmen sie geschwind
    Wann wird man je verstehen?

Sag mir wo die Männer sind
    wo sind sie geblieben?
    Sag mir wo die Männer sind,
    was ist geschehen?

Sag mir wo die Männer sind,
    zogen fort, der Krieg beginnt,

Sag wo die Soldaten sind,
    wo sind sie geblieben?
    was ist geschehen?

über Gräben weht der Wind

Sag mir wo die Gräber sind,
    wo sind sie geblieben?
    was ist geschehen?

Blumen blüh'n im Sommerwind

wo sind sie geblieben?
    was ist geschehen?

Mädchen pflückten sie geschwind
    Wann wird man je verstehen

Polish version:

(rumor has it Marlene Dietrich gave her consent for recording of the Polish version in return for Czesław Niemen's song "Czy mnie jeszcze pamiętasz", which she then turned into "Mutter, hast du mir vergeben")

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Hey Hugo!
    I'll summarise it for you:

Putin is in the process of solving all of Russia's problems, and of the World's, in the process.
    It seems the source of all evil was in Ukraine.
    Putin knew this, for a long time, but, due to his optimism regarding the fellow humans, he waited for an awakening of all nations, so they all realise what had to be done.
    After waiting and waiting for years , Putin started a philanthropical operation in Ukraine. There is something special about this operation, but that will be disclosed at the festivity gala.
    To Putin's (and his followers') surprise, the people of the West prefer to think in their own little way (refuse to think, to be more precise) so can't understand the true and high aim of this philanthropical special operation. There are doubts that his detractors (myself included) are even proper humans: they seem to be part of an older species, probably an ancestor of the modern human, for which the sick western society somehow still provides a favourable living environment.

10. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

[​IMG]

This picture characterizes the whole dialogue. You ask questions, make arguments, and get hysterical in response. Especially when it comes to the Poles and their historical memory.

And now imagine communicating with the Ukrainians, who suffered even from the Poles throughout their history...

mcgru-, hugo baskervill и rgreat нравится это.
  11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Great analysis, but I'm not even a Pole and I don't know what you mean.
    You've misread the whole thread, wtg.
    How are the putinist fascists here communicating with the Ukrainians?
    Our countries host over 1.5 million Ukrainian refugees. Of which Poland hosts the most.

Последнее редактирование: 18 мар 2022
  12. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

I don't know those. If you hint specifically at me, then I don’t seem to be shouting “Glory to the nation, death to enemies!”. Maybe you've met them? Or is it just a typical liberal labeling and a desire to shut everyone who disagrees?

rgreat нравится это.
  13. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

You're watching a different movie.

Ilia Panov aka Weeper нравится это.
  14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

1.5?
    3.3!
    Poland alone has hit the two million mark today, according to our Border Guard.
    UNHCR data:
    https://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/ukraine

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I've lost track for a few days and there we are, more than doubled.

16. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

are you ready to be examined on logics? ;)
    vasco and frog do not want to think and analyze facts.

i would be glad to elevate discussion again with somebody else (even with marsian man) :)
    but i would like to keep honest rules of discussion, along with the opponent.

17. hugo baskervill

I finally watched most of the videos and I have a plenty of questions. First of all, reacting to second video:
    1) I heart that ukranian military colapsed after 24 hours when oposing regular russian army. It is true? Seems to me we have different informations about actual estate of ukraninan army.
    2) Well, I really dont care about moral reasons to start the war in Ukraine. If there were facists or USA laboratories or genocide of russian speaking ukranians. Mainyly because there will be no conclusion of our discussion.

There are more interesting topics related to primary video:
    a) Why russians saw NATO as a threat? I really dont understand this. There is no possibility of NATO invasion to Russia. Simply, its a nonsense and I cant imagine a situation where Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, Americans, etc. said "Well, what a good oportunity to attack Russia, lets do this my friends..." If not for any moral reason, there is no strategic objective to make an invasion to Russia. If You know something we could gain by invasion (and not to gain it by trade), tell me.

b) On the other side. We all in europe now see Russia as a thread similar to nazi germany and we are dealing with it accordingly. Maybe Russia only wanted to send a signal to west "Hands off by our territory!" but the Europe dont see the signal and acctually we are preparing for possible nuclear confrontation and pumping weapons, informations and stuff to Ukraine. Because we see ukraine as a battlefield over whole Europe.

c) The USA point of view is acctually pretty different to European point of view. To us, Ukraine IS our strategic point of interest.

d) The economic sanctions... well, they are not supposed to efeat Russia. They are supposed to cut the economical spine of the conflict in Ukraine. Nobody there is thinking that Russia can be defeated only by sanctions. But when your soldiers in Ukraine will have no munition, no food, no ammunition, no trucks and stuff, we can impose relief to Ukranian forces.

There are main questions:
    - From russian point of view what will be the expected solution? It seems to me, that Russia didnt deploy enought forces to defeat Ukraine and on the other hand Ukraine is not able to conquer Moscow.
    - What about nuclear war? What if Putin will start usind nuclear weapons against cities? It will be OK to You? And in the case, because there must be the minimal of two playing the game, It will be OK to You if there will be small scale nuclear retaliation from western countries? Conducted mainly to unhabitated area of Russia, but still a nuclear response?

Thank you

18. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Hey Hugo, let me summarize for you too ;)
    frog - is not a frog, but not-thinking human-like monkey ;)
    he always say western propaganda.

19. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

So you even do not want to listen american professor? :)
    you're a real zombie.
    and i see yourself-like zombies at facebook a lot.

20. hugo baskervill

Im here to do so :D