Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Read the earlier messages.
    The "ones next to de-nazify" were either us (Poland) or the Baltics.
    They're lost in their lunacy.
    Belarus will invade Ukraine, cause Bashka orders his troops to do so.
    And then they will retreat, get beaten to dust, and flee/surrender in thousands.

All that Belarus can throw are 5-6 brigades... even less motivated than the Chechens, Russia had to withdraw so soon.
    The Ukrainians will need 3 or 4 days to turn these brigades into fertilizer.
    Will Putin be able to use these 3 or 4 days to capture any large city in Ukraine?
    If not, their sacrifice will be futile (apart from the plant nutrients provided).

It's "operation human shield" on the part of Belarusian Army, and they're pretty much aware of that fact.

2. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

You tell me.

Which country USA will incite to attack us next?
    Georgia tried and got spanked.
    In Belorussia, Kazakhstan and Turkey we helped to bring down west instilled coups. So not these.
    Ukraine after 2 USA/EU incited coups were getting ready for a big war on our soil, but it will not be able to do it now.
    Poland? Latvia? Oh, lol, no. These "tigers" only could try to attack Kaliningrad enclave if Russia will be really busy with someone else.

Japan to fight over some islands? Their "self-defense fleet" is built up to the very big size and their rhetoric is getting more and more reckless by the day.
    But Japan will be not the main threat for sure. Even if realized.

Maybe this role is given by the USA to Germany itself? Again.

Well. I doubt that Germany is ready for a war right now, but your new chancellor is a grandchild of SS-Gruppenführer (Generalleutnant Waffen-SS).
    Commander of Norland SS Division.

Schroeder was friendly. Merkel was neutral/lightly hostile. And now we have openly hostile top-Nazi descendant Scholz who push ahead a large military budget, send weapons to kill Russians and start an economic war.

This give perspective and force me to think about future.

At the very least, the amount of Russophobia is already at 1930's antisemitic levels. Or 1850's Russophobic.

EU/NATO as a 4th Reich to eradicate Russian Üntermenschen again?

But not while we have nukes and a capable army.
    Possibly "the dreaded sanctions" (tm) is an attempt to leave us without them, while Europe build up an army?

We will see.

[​IMG]
    German panzerfaust. Trophy.
    Never seen in this land since 1944.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Lunacy pure!
    Grandchildren responsible for what their granddads did... over 70 years ago.

But war criminals not responsible for the war crimes they conduct right now. 1/4th of Ukrainian population now displaced...
    You're sick fucks.

You're insane!
    Wait for the bubble to burst.

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Wow, damn! That's some hot shit, right there ... who could have known those damned Nazis have infiltrated the friggin' Social Democratic Party of Germany?! But since you seem to have a pretty solid handle on who is and isn't a Nazi, could you please come and check under my bed? Last night I heard some rustling under there, but it was so dark and I was afraid. :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  5. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Well: you should have listened to our concerns. These were told on all levels for 20+ years.
    Quietly at first (remember Yugoslavia and fist NATO expansion?), then more and more loudly and urgently since 2007 Putin's Munich speech.

And you choose to downplay everything I wrote like it is nothing important. Like your leaders did with Russian diplomatic.
    If you continue to brush our security concerns off as nonexistent, as you always do, things will not go better, only worse.

In the end, I could only say: We told you so.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  6. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Rgreat, I think nobody here is hate fuelled.
    I think we're all concerned about this situation, even if we're shouting stuff at each other.
    I think you, the Russian guys here, are genuinely scare of the West. The same as the rest of the world is scared by Putin's decisions and power.

We all have family arguments, right? Sometimes we say things just to hurt. But we don't mean it and we get over it quickly.
    It's the same here, there's sometimes some chest-beating, but we're all concerned about the same things. Sometimes we're having a difficulties expressing it, because it's emotionally difficult to understand and express such shit. Even for a tough man, maybe even more.
    I guess everyone here is trying to reason with the others, although sometimes we're trying to give a lesson to the other side or to vent some anger.

Now please don't say frog is worse than me. I want to have that honor all alone. :D

About Putin's power, it is scary. For it's abnormal for a person to have such amount of power. To be able to throw a huge military force at another country.
    Mind you, other presidents don't have such power. Behind any of the West's criminal wars post WW2, there were entire chains of decision. Because there are advisers and entire organisations that play a part.
    West's criminal wars were still bad, but imagine what would have happened if the decision was to be taken by a single person.

We see this doesn't happen in Russia now. It's the decision of one man, who constrained even his security council to agree to this special operation. Remember Putin's televised talk when he asked Sergei Naryshkin if he supported the decision to start the war? That was overt shameless arm twisting. Maybe Sergei Naryshkin new what would happen, or maybe he felt he lacked competence, but didn't have the balls to say no. See Shoigu's face during the war? He's scared, but he can't quit. Nobody around Putin can quit now.

That's one of the concerning things. You want to trust Putin, maybe because you feel safe this way. But those people in Ukraine don't feel and they aren't safe with Putin.

8. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

26 millions lives lost in previous war doesn't let us to share you laughy attitude, sorry.

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

You keep bringing Putin's Munich speech.
    His message was unacceptable.
    Countries can't be bossed around, they should decide themselves what to join or not.

That should have been a waking bell for the West, the sanctions against Putin's regime should have started then. Only the greed of our power elite prevented this.

10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Come on, you know what antred's talking about.

11. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

12. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

It's not equal. The second is the consequence of the first. NATO continued to expand far erlier after USSR dismission, than Putin took his first West-scaring action.

mcgru- likes this.
  13. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

We are on this circle again. You gays guys are really boring.

-Shai- and mcgru- like this.
  14. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

oh, fffuck!!!

froggy and vasco -like morons !

translate and look at the date!
    https://forum.wbfree.net/index.php?threads/Ну-чего-там-в-Украине.24660/page-1041#post-584507

do you know who is letez?
    he is that bastard who BROUGHT firearms to Maidan in Feb.2014 and participated in killing of policemen!
    so he is responsible not even for results of Maidan (Crimea dismantle from Ukraine and Donbass missubjugation), but also for nuclear weapons threat to Russia (Feb.2022) that was a cause to make a spec.operation on demilitarization!

Are you clear on this now?

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Don't take Putin's pizdobol at face value.
    He wants power for himself, that's all. It's not NATO's "expansion" that made him attack Ukraine.
    It was the West's already known inaction that convinced him it was ok to attack Ukraine.
    Then the things got different.

16. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

You better not say "come on" in the reply on 26 millons deaths.

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

No, I say come on when trying to reason with a dickhead like you

19. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

Dude. I told you the real consequence how it went in reality. And you come to me with your misticizm that the West knew before Putin's birth that he is the master of evil.

Your favorite word is Lunacy now I know why.

20. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

You said "come on" replying on 26 millions deaths. What I can say. This was expectable from the romanian former fascist.