Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

That's what Putin's propaganda is telling you.
    The Russian army, more than once, shelled civilians being evacuated through the commonly agreed corridors.
    Your politicians' word values nothing. It never did. Can't be trusted for shit.
    There are international observers, there are international journalists who saw what the Russian army did. Families being shelled as they were being evacuated through a corridor. All these crimes are so well documented, that there's no doubt the responsible will be punished by the International Tribunal.

Only Putin's propaganda is blaming the Ukrainians for bombing themselves on purpose and you believe them so easily.

2. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

Wel your propoganda is better? okay...

This is not Ukrainian Su-25 strike peaceful Lugansk in 2014, don't let yourself be fooled. According to Ukrainian media this is result of air conditioner explosion. This is the source of information that your media use.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    hugo baskervill likes this.
  3. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

find info on Melitopol (not Mariupol) - is it desctructed? try to think with remains of your brain - why that town is OK?

Tochka-U on the center of Donetsk...
    BUK into building in the Kiev...

тебе хоть ссы на голову - один хер тебе будет казаться, что это пендосская роса.

no, that is you under the western propaganda.

Flk likes this.
  4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

"double standards"

hugo baskervill likes this.
  5. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

You are posting stuff from 2014!
    The crimes of Ukrainians in 2014 are well documented.
    Now Russia's bombing Ukrainian cities. Russia has shot more missiles in Ukraine , in a month of conflict, than it has shot in all the Syrian war.

6. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Да в общем у меня иллюзий относительно этих двух дебилов никаких нет ) Просто английский практикую.

Flk and mcgru- like this.
  7. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Moron!
    if Russian Forces wanted to destroy civilians - they'd use JUST BOMBS from aircrafts! very cheap!
    but Russian Forces LOOSE their soldiers - to make a very tiny damage (as nazi Azov allow this) to civilians!

what a moron is you! :D

8. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

кстати, очень даже неплох он у тебя!
    ты это сам из головы? или гуглотранслейтером пользуешься?

9. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

В перемешку :) У нас шаблоны предложений сильно другие чтобы просто из гугл транслэйта вставлять.

10. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Are you telling me that they lied for 8 years, but on February 24, after Russian troops show themselves for shootout, which Ukrainian political and public figures called for 8 years they suddenly stopped lie??? I think I have an idea for a startup.

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

The Russian army both shelling and bombing from the air. As a matter of fact shelling is cheaper. The Russian army been doing it for weeks.
    You're only trying to justify your ignorance of the facts.

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

No. I'm saying that for 8 years you've been lied about a supposedly constant shelling of Russian invaded areas.

(I think your startup will fit the Russian economy very well)

13. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Just want to remind you how shelling and bombing look like to the city which they applied.

[​IMG]

14. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Do you really not see the difference between the alleged presence of our troops in Ukraine and the actual presence of our troops in Ukraine? Or is it your tactic for debating? Pretend to be an idiot until the opponent gets tired of it.

Don't worry about our economy my friend :) It will definitely be better than the Romanian.

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Now you're actually proud that this time your army is doing even more damage and kills more people.

I'm not worried about your economy at all.

16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

The fact that the Ukrainians bombed civilians in 2014, doesn't erase the fact that the Russian troops bombed to an enormous scale the cities in Donetsk and Lugansk. They were "Russian soldiers on vacation", right?
    The picture you posted it's most probably the deed of your "tourists". These are known facts, you've been fed crap all these years.

17. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

As I thought, tactic. Or...?

And you're doing the right thing. You have more serious problems to think about.

18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Wtf, are you really pretending that you're debating?
    You're just vomiting whatever your propaganda feeds you. You have no respect for others if they don't agree with Putin's reality.
    Inspired by your great leader, you seem to be having your own "special operation" here. LOL

19. isaev

isaev Well-Known Member

"Уважаемый редактор, может лучше про реактор?" :)

20. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

No, this is the result of US and UK tourism. Our soldiers, unlike them, have been fighting on their own land for centuries, so they are not in the habit of simply dropping thousands of bombs on enemy cities. They know very well what this leads to.

I never pretend. Where I express my point of view, I say that this is my point of view. You may disagree with it, but you don't have to argue with it. I tell you about it so you culd understand it, I’m not ask you to share it.

When I talk about facts, I give concrete examples which you can check yourself or I give you links that confirm these facts. In addition, I tend to believe that there are obvious things that can be attributed to the facts. For example, when troops enter a city without heavy weapons and fight for every house, this indicates that they are trying to minimize destruction and losses among the civilian population. I am inclined to consider it a fact that people openly declaring the superiority of their nationality over others, zigzagging, covering their bodies and homes with symbols of Nazi Germany and SS battalions are Nazis. For me, the fact is that if people take an oath to their country and their people, become military personnel, and then drive their people out of their homes and set up fortified firing points there, these are cowards and traitors to their people, it doesn’t matter if they carry weapons or sit in offices giving such orders. It's like 2+2=4, I don't need to be convinced that it's true or false, I've known it since I was 4 years old thanks to mathematics.

But for you, these are not facts, you run and crow. You think that our soldiers just like to run with a rifles around the city, where a sniper bullet can reach you from every window, with strict rules of engagement. And that our military strategists consider this the best tactic of warfare. You think people with swastika tattoos are freedom fighters. You think that it is permissible for a soldier to hide behind the backs of the civilian population, at the same time bombard they own population from the MLRS when a column of military equipment of the "occupiers" passes near their houses. You think that we are destroying Kyiv. Where, after a month of siege, electricity, Internet, water supply and food supply are working.

You just shout that if we have information that says 2 + 2 = 4, this is propaganda ...

You run with your point of view and claim that this is a fact. Well, you will probably be able to convince yourself of your own rightness. idk Maybe you're just too scared and that's why common sense fails you. You want us to calm you down? Then I'm sorry. I will keep that in mind.