Vancouver: not getting there by all means!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Boroda, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

So you're one of them homophobes, too?

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Boroda,

Nice to see you taking a break from fixing flight models, etc. :rolleyes:

In BC gay bars no Stolichnaya is served. In 2014 Sochi BC gays will be banned or forced to drink Stolichnaya imo

[​IMG]

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

BC gay bar owners aren't christian, or russian even.

:alc:

This crap will end when BC gays discover how great Stoli is or somethin.

"Hi sailor, nice place you got here. is bumblasting legal in this place? HA! just kidding. Look, uhh can I get a Stoli cape cod on the rocks? No? How bout this "You make me a Stoli Cape cod or I'm gonna head on over to Terry's tranny tent and get a snowleopard screwdriver. Do you fuckin understand?"

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

8. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...sia-will-enforce-anti-gay-law-during-Olympics

Some days I wished I lived in Russia. At least they know humans don't pro-create with brownie packers, and child abuse victims will have some chance of surviving sexual abuse.

http://rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

We just don't need a nation full of baby pumping fags and dykes.

I would say, send the demented, mentally disturbed individuals off to some other island where they can pump each other. The men on one island and the women on the other island.

Then, after 50 or 60 years, we can go back, and see how huge that population is....err...wait a sec. Men don't have a uterus, and women don't have sperm......hmmm....funny thing how normal is supposed to be. If they don't all die off after 10 or 15 years, or kill each other off, there will be virtually none left after 20 years from the diseases stemming from the disgusting behaviors.

More tolerance of fags and dykes...has bred more disease, more pedophiles, more rapists, more violence.

Least in nature, those creatures, animals, know what they are supposed to do and what's normal.

The human species.....so messed up.

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Torah readers should all grab a square meter of dirt each and make their Stand On Zanzibar*. There should be enough room.

*:rtfm:
    What you gonna do about homosexual animals?

Put down your bible and stop listening to your masters. Grab some other books, try science.
    All mammals have homosexuals in their populations and all of them share the same ratio, it is about 5% of the body of population, as it is among human animals.
    Your religion was not created by your god, it was created by men.
    Belief in a creator is not religion. You are fooled.
    Or, as my son calls it, pwned.
    See the ape? She is talking.
    She can think.
    She has feelings. Wants. Needs. She wants a baby. She is hetrosexual.
    But she is a beast and is only fit to eat, right?
    Oh man, you are so Merikan. You education has been pick and choose.
    Open your eyes, widen your horizons.
    There are many things that need fixing but people's natural behavior isn't, and when it is tried, it leads to bloodshed.
    What do you want? Camps for homosexuals?
    Zoos?
    Gas chambers?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

One of the best things I've read on here in a long time, heyzey. Full agreement from my side.

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hez, you are as gay. Have you accepted it yet?

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[deleted] :fly2:

17. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

1. What's this have to do with the torah or Christians?

2. Homosexual animals are a myth. Something Darwinsists who believe in fairy tales have come up with. Not to mention they train those animals to behave that way. It isn't normal.

3. Religion is a man made idea that's obvious. You have a religion. You are your own god, believing what makes you feel good. Everyone has their own "religion". I have common sense and faith. I have faith that there is a creator. And you will one day know there is a creator. You will also know there is an evil presence in this world that was not created by the creator, God. You can choose to not believe it. It's your choice.

4. I'm not a merikan. No such word exists. However, you're a typical maple. Maples act like this, don't they. I see them every week.
    If I was educated like you think, I would be flying rainbow flags. But, I don't. I'm smarter than that. I know what's right and wrong, and what's normal. Killing and death is natural too, but is it right? You're letting your emotions run your life. That gets you....well....you know your situations.

5. Abnormal and dangerous behavior is a threat to normal society. It's one thing if it's present, and prevented. It's another thing when it's paraded around like it's some new wonderful world changing ideal that should be forced down everyone's throat or bunghole. homosexuals and lesbians, trannies, pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, etc are all in the same group of non-accepted behavior. They are mentally defective humans. They all share the same perverted goals. Pleasure at the cost of others and their own health. Those humans, need to be kept away from normal society. Normal society is: Man meets woman, man marries woman, man copulates with woman, woman bears child, man and woman raise child, man and woman train, instruct, protect child. Child grows up, moves out of home, meets mate, marries, bears child, etc.....normal. Procreation. Family. The basics. Not confusing at all.

Real simple.

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

19. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

HA HA HA HA HA.... this is too funny !!!!!!

The ironic thing to consider all these homophobes will not talk about their experiences of having had anal sex with their wives, girlfriends or prostitutes .... I remember hearing certain groups of friends of friends when frequenting certain "sport houses" and in the best of their English/French and Viet Namese language responded to what their pleasure would be... the answer was usually a drunken slurred version of "As**ole".....

This whole sexual orientation issue is a misdirection by the powers that be...

Idiots. Read the Constitution: "pursuit of happiness" , consenting adults in private. We have no Church Police here.. well not yet... However there were a few years there in Salem... but that was a long time ago... eh?

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member