very nice, eu, very nice

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by manoce, May 6, 2004.

1. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

it is to say - i don't like this organisation; it goes without saying it has its good and bad sides
    nevertheless some ppl here and there wanted czech republic to be in.. so there we are and we have to try to learn to live with it

and what i would like to say.. learning would be much more pleasant if you in eu would give us, new ones, some of your privileges.. otherwise we will learn that everyone is equal just someone is more equal

what's the deal about telling us what to do and forbiding us to enjoy basic rights like freedom of movement is of the level as you can?

after being in eu for one week, i haven't noticed any changes,... just things are more expensive
    i'm not that stupid that i would expect the sky to be painted in blue with tiny eu label in the bottom part.. tho i would like to have at least possibility...

is eu democratic institution? is eu institution which endors democratical traditions common to the member states? what used to be written there on french franks? are those word "democratical traditions common to the member states"?

noone can ever earn respect if preaches about water and drinks wine

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Afaik the new EU countries will be getting substantially more investment in the coming years than, for instance, the UK.

I dont understand what you mean? Certainly in the UK there are thousands of people, skilled and unskilled, heading to the UK right now to find work, most of them with jobs already lined up. Maybe im mistaking what you mean in terms of 'freedom of movement', but as far as i can see you have much more freedom to roam about in the EU without restriction than you had before 1 May.

No, its a crock of shit that spends more time making up rules about the shape of bananas than dealing with real issues. It's a total drain on my country's resources...although I dont really mind that, I just wish we could see some tangible benefit.

But the worst part is their goddamn %&Ј$Ј**Ј$ human rights charter that ensures the 'rights' of scumbags like murderers, rapists, etc while not giving a shit about their victims.

Your country has signed their own death warrant in terms of their own sovereignty, traditions, culture, etc.

Fuck the EU :mad:

-glas-

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Well said, I agree completely

airfax

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Fuck EU's culinary involvment...

we have a delicious dish called "bigos" here in Poland. Very demanding when it comes to quality of both ingridients and cook's abilities... and last but not least time needed to prepare. Good bigos must be readied for at least 2-3 days... it won't have the taste it should if not. EU has forbidden the keeping of food products overnight in restaurants in general... so how can one get a tasty bigos in restaurant? (hint- one won't get or will be served a tasteless pulp instead of that what he had ordered).

WTF EU- you've killed one of Poland's best national cousines... what's next? Will you make our Vodka tasteless? Or limit the percentage of alcohole in beer? WTG?- WTF!

5. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

it makes me laugh every time i hear that they have classified the carrot as a fruit LOL

6. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

carrot as fruit!?!?!?!?!

LOL

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'm totally in favor of EU. If you don't like it, you voted. If majority won, sorry for you. All you have to do is move far.

8. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

that's not the thing i'm complaining about

i am worried because instead of proclaimed fellowship we are "less equal"

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

You mean politically? Yeah, probably it is how they perceive you. The bureaucrats in Brussells are deduled by their own self-importance anyway. The addition of the 10 new nations has just increased their ego even further.

Fuck 'em.

-glas-

10. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

well, politically but legally too

and it's not only Brussels who is discriminating new member states, most of member states "used their right to introduce restrictions towards new member states, respectively towards people from the new member states"
    and to say.. discriminating issues proclaimed by Brussels directly were of Council incentive too.. not Commission

11. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The "banana-curving-restriction" is funny too. (You can't get a straight banana in EU... it must be curved).
    And... my fav. (in terms of taste) small fish art almost did not made on European market. Sprats are very tiny fish... and until Poland's accesion the minimal lenght of sold fish should be 10cms (4 inches)... average Baltic Sprat is only 8cm though... Poland had to argue in Brussels just to keep those popular and tasty fish on market... what a stupidity (especially when You remember that a shrimp is about the same size and can be sold all over EU).

12. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

I thought it was about --eu-- hehehehehehehehe

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Pls, don't give me a european union, with its economical, social, political... advantages, because a banana can't be straight.... Jesus :rolleyes:

14. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

well i don't like that restriction that meals in restaurants can't be older than 3 hours
    completely missed the point -- if this should be because of goal of keeping consumer healthy.. because by keeping ppl in sterile enviroment, their immunological system suffers; if ppl kept in sterile enviroment come to contact with not-so-sterile things, they become ill immediately

what is that for rule that it forbirds meals older than 3 hours to be served? if they wanted to protect consumer from getting foul meal they should introduced rule "serving foul meals is forbidden" and not "serving meals older than 3 hours is forbidden"
    that's the same logic as : while electricity is off, TV is not working.. so when TV is not working, electricity is off

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I guess they want to cover their back. Else, tomorrow a guy gets ill in a restaurant because meal was older than X hours, and demands the restaurant to pay him an indemnization. In this way, you avoid that kind of things. And about immunological system suffering, well, you can always eat shit to reinforce it :D :D

16. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Right from the beginning: the EU is entirely artificial structure, created with the only goal -- to "show" the US. French have created EU because they are extremely nationalistic and this way want to rule "their" part of the world. Just have a look, how do they try to make french language an official one in EU. Germans have created EU because... I really have no faintest idea, why have they done that :rolleyes: Germany will always have France as the main opponent in EU, as it always have been in history. Most likely Germans hate when the life is smooth, they need a challenge ;) Well, and what about the "target" country? The US? Generally speaking, they don't give a shit about it. Their main problems are oil prices, Mars, and growing China. Economical, policital, and military giants like US see only "co-alt" targets, everything else are temporary, mere obstacles, that will vanish like fog in the morning of a new day :p

Resume: I hate EU.

Bananas: Before starting to criticise, just guess, why some bananas are curved and some are not. That will explain you the sense of the issue (no, this is not about wives, preferring bananas to their husbands :D).

17. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Me too!

:D

But I was pretty sure manoce wouldn't ever start such a thread, so I decided to take a look at it after all.

:p

18. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

оmo reason of such restriction has been "painted" for consumer healthy, but real reason is to increase the commerce of aliments (if you can't keep warm your meal for more than 3 hours you will have to do it again from the begin = more resources needed).
    In the other hand, the cooks will have to estimate better the quantity that they cook in order to avoid too many losses.

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Vadim, why would a nacionalistic country have the will to join another 24 (right? :shuffle: ) countries to make a community? Sorry, but i thought nacionalistic countries invaded, instead joining. Maybe i'm wrong... And about language, you are wrong. I'm preparing myself to be translator, and as i live in EU, i've learnt french, english, and, of course, spanish. Well, the thing is that, since 2 years, french usage has been reduced from about a 65% of the official european bulletins to a 40% nowadays. Why? Because people is talking in english (funny, when England, Scotland.... don't even want to use the ?s), so nothing about french language ruling in EU.
    About the US, with an economical union, we have now force to make them accept our steel, coal, and many other things. And ? now is more valuable than $, so there is a way to make force too. Of course, if WE cooperate, we can become a political force, but if everybody wants only benefits for their country... well....

20. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

hum... eu is a start of new world vision, and it scares some ppl.
    i don't want to discus about economy or who is winning, who is losing something, but for an exemple: eu can fight against equatorial trees genocide, petrol dictature .....and the more country joint the communauty, better it is.