Welcome to my world

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

This track explains my freehost experience as of the last 1.5 months.

good fight by oldace

Yes, I stupidly used up my ammo shooting at a plane jumping all over the sky and stupidly continued a fight after I had lost my rudder.

The track shows the movements without the smoothing code which causes my view to go crazy in playback..... while my view while flying the sortie was watching my opponent jumping around in the sky as I shot at him....which shows up a little here.

For 4 months, it was perfect with a random disco about once a day but.....I had no warping and no complaints of warping from opponents.

Now freehost is just a disco/warpfest which strangely only happens when I am behind my opponent shooting or rolling down the runway landing a 3 kill sortie or dropping the last bomb to close a field or watching troops disappear as they run toward tower.

I can't fly with this handicap any more but will keep on trying to get it sorted but I believe that my connection issues are only half of the problem since I hear many people complaining about yellow beacons and getting disco'd in the last 1.5 months.

Anyone else getting bizarre discos when dropping bombs, troops, or landing?

I'm wondering if the cause of the discos are my machine having trouble rendering an item at an airfield causing the processor use 100% in an attempt to render which takes processing power from other things such as connection...etc.

Maybe I should try turning off ground clutter?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

That sounds more like bullet's/bizzerk's world. Say hello from me when you bump into him :D

3. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

I had no disco for ~ 6 month. Your problem have simple explanation- admins hates you ;-)