What happen to a gold pilot spy for reds??

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by crpton, Apr 6, 2006.

1. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Make accusations, not love?

eh, fatale :D

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Rainer <S> rainer has been here at FH for quite along time and imho a loyal pilot to what ever side he is flying for. Don't mind them Rainer. I like them barking orders at me either thats why I just do my own thing mainly finding a dogfight. My personal opinion to those that want to organise a raid should do so in the tower and not try to form it on the fly to the intended target. That will only lead to frustration 99% of the time. <S> and fly high rainer :)

bullet

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Truer words have never been spoken! I love when some guy goes off on a lonely bomber mission against some field on the other end of the map (without saying a word to anyone), takes down the last hangar and then demands that someone send him a Li on the double-quick or else ...

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

"What will happen to a gold moron accusing reputed pilots?" should be the question here.
    <S> Rainer and all who do support the "case"

@Fatale
    MB the post was too emotional, but I also was enraged by morons like crpton accusing me of >lack of teamplay< and >not willing to be a suicidal Ju52 pilot while THEY were about to close a field< (which usually takes an hour to complete in THEIR version of raiding)... usually happened at around 3AM local time, when I logged in just to have a >before bed< DF.
    It feels so good not to fly here for over a month now.

5. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

I certainly appreciate all the support here, and should have known better than to let someone get the best of me that way.

Friend and foe alike, you all have my utmost respect. Especially to you Bullet, as I consider you 1/2 of each. :cheers:

Rainer

ps. as soon as CH Products gets off their collective ass and sends me the 64bit version of their controller software, i'll be back......

ps2 -frog- point well taken, thanks..... :cheers:

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

...and you are an expert on both?

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

He's an expert in everything! you should know it....

8. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

And the way you parade around in every thread it seem you know everything as well dont you broz. Said it once, ill say it again, shut the fuck up dickhead.

1 person likes this.
  9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You must really love me. You follow me on every thread :)

You can always blow my dick. Just ask

10. Maj Anton Hackl

Maj Anton Hackl Member

hello gentleman,

i think shit like this happens too often,i think i know both pilots and i respect both,
    maybe it was a bit to hard to discuss that in the forum,that is a situation that they had to discuss under 4 eyes from gentleman to gentleman.
    the best think is to forget this shit as fast as possible....

nice greetings
    Maj. Hackl

11. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

And it paid off too.

A few of your posts from some quite recent threads have made me start to think that you must be a full blown fag (excuse the pun (and stop fantasizing about me, im getting sick))

But lets tell the thruth. Why do i give you a hard time? Because i fucking enjoy it.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So sad is your life that you must do this to enjoy yourself? Poor bastard.

As i told you once, i don't like you, and i don't even know why you started to talk to me. I don't want to talk to you, and if you don't like me, just don't read me. Is that too hard for you to understand? I can make you a drawing if you want to...

13. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

And you should take a page out of your own book broz. Everything you just said makes you a hypocrite. THIS is why i dont like you.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

hehe, another to the list :)

Btw, why? I just hate to talk to you, but you keep coming. You were the first in talking to me, and you still are the first in writing in any argument we have. Just goan fuck yourself and leave me alone.

15. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

You see, thats the exact same shit that you have done to other forum users like frog (in the case of this thread) and pietas in other threads, just to name a few. You cant take what you can give. Im giving you a good example of what a prick you can be to other users. Dont like it do we.

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So to point out a prick, you become one. Bravo :)

Btw, i ended my school days long ago; i don't need a teacher.

And my arguments with them are not your business. It's long time since i share this forum with them, and you might maybe search for older threads. But i guess you're a lazy bastard and prefer to stick to what your short memory allows you to. Well, up to you. You're still a piece of shit.

Bye :)

17. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

Never mind broz. I dont think you understand where im coming from. Keep your head up your ass and enjoy the smell of your own shit champion :)

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

How typical. When you're proved to be a jerk and you run out of arguments, the solution is "you'd never understand me". Like frog's "you are doomed as i'll ignore you". Like Gunther and strafe with their "well, you can't understand how unfair it is that Pe2 has rockets and Ju88 doesn't". Like Pietas' "my typhoon flies at XXX mph. Buahhh"

Yes, then i criticized them, because they behave like pricks. But i just pointed out where they might be wrong. However, your best argument by far has been "you're a prick because i say so". And when i try to argument with you, your only escape way is "you'd never understand it". And you point me as a hypocrite, but you find perfectly natural when your beloved frog says "ROTFL, that guy needs help", and 2 hours later says "Perdomo, you're an asshole for criticizing that little sick boy". Are you blind, bazza, or are you just an asshole?

I'm fucking tired of people that see only hypocrisy when it comes from some of the forum members. But when there are clear exampls of assholism :))), they shut up like bitches. Like when Zembla said i was an hypocrite for giving unsigned reputation, but never spoke about Fucketeer's thread directed to afi about the WTC disaster. And i'm the hypocrite? Fuck off

About you again, you say i'm a prick. Well, do i need to remember you that you gave bad reputation to Elena/Cierzo by the mere fact that she had more than 5 reputation points?

Now tell me i don't understand again, asshole....

19. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

Soooo.... just because YOU think they are pricks, you have right to talk shit to these ppl because of thier thoughts?

Pointing out where they went wrong? With smug half assed comments?

Lol, In your own words "I criticized them, because they are pricks". U just stepped in your own shit there.

Blind? No. Asshole? Yes. Towards you? Most definitly. Why? Because of the way you carry yourself within this forum with a supreme being of self richousness, throwing your wieght all round the place.

You dont understand broz. I stand by my thoughts buddy, your a fucking loud mouth and a hypocrite broz. You know everything about everything (even when you dont know shit), and your prepared to dish it out, but unable to take it in return.

Ill tell you what broz. I wont talk shit to you within this forum, if you stop shit talking to others.

I tried to make ammends with you ONLINE the other day, even after YOU started talking shit to me and bagging me to others the moment you saw me log in. The arena is where i have FULL RESPECT for others, and that is what i offered you.

Oh, and do tell your little bitch friend that i did appreciate her little message, it made me laugh pretty fucking hard, but unfortunatly, i dont waste my time giving reputation for the hell of giving it, so she stick her little accusations up her fat ass.

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

C'mon boys, play nice. :)