When will gold get their act together?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fn_crow, Jun 22, 2001.

1. fn_crow

fn_crow Well-Known Member

Before i post on i know alot of golds are prly going to get mad at me but im behond the point of caring anymore.

I logged on today at around 2pm my time. It is now 5:30pm my time. That means i played for more then 3 hours. During this time gold outnumbered red, for once, 2:1. There were only 2 red fields. I logged on and one of those fields is more then 80% destroyed.

So i get on and go take off to help close this field (F1). Were attacking and getting near to closing it when a group of reds take off from the other field(F16) inb toward another gold field. Seeing how we had twice as much players as red i didnt think anything of it when some of our pilots went to defend the other field. So you would think we weould be able to capture F1 right? well how wrong. I near the field and i see 0 golds attacking the field. They are all off playing with cons. This to me has always been golds biggest problems. Gold will attack a field but then a couple cons pop up and everyone has to dogfight, they cant ignore the cons and continue attacking the field. After me and a few others keep attacking the field i notice that there are now only like 3-6 golds at F1. THe rest are off dogfighting around F16. This is another one of golds problem. They start attacking a field, manly large ones, and after awhile they seem to just give up and go somewhere else. Another problem is communication. Many times me and a few other golds asked for help at F1, all we needed was like maybe 3 more pilots and we could have taken the field. Not a single person even acknoledges are request. So basically after some 3 hours of play gold cant even take one base and i find that pretty sad.

Basically it comes down to gold, to me, has no teamwork skills. Now this dosnt apply to all gold cause i know alot of peps who work together to take fields. But gold as large dosnt work together. If gold would have gotten together for one big strike against the field we could have easily overpowered the reds and taken the field, but i guess gold rather go dogfight and then wonder how red always wins the war even when they were down to only 2 fields. Im starting to think gold dosnt even want to win.

*prepares self for the flames he will recieve from gold players telling me how wrong i am*

2. Invisible Ninja-Killer

Invisible Ninja-Killer Active Member

And to continue fn-cro's story we decided to do a stealth attack on f16 from f18. All was well at the first sortie, we dropped commandos from 2 jus, killed almost all AAA, only 4 left I think (f16 is big field). after the first sortie 1 guy left us , I didn't even realise, fncro had connection problems, and i fund myself yelling at golds for the support of 1 or 2 more bomber or ju pilots in vain..

Maybe it's because this TOD some red squads switched to gold , and golds to red.. still, the problem is that people want to shoot aircraft rather than win the war.
    Some JU turkey shoots could be organized for this purpose alone I think, if it makes the people come to their senses.

3. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

We all have this kind of storys to tell.
    I think I was logged at that time today and let me say why I didn't helped: I had only 20 minutes to play, so I prefered to do some dogfight (which can be finished easily and not leting people down) rather then involving myself in field capturing. But usually I'm attacking fields (AFVS does it a lot). What I miss most of the time is organization, most golds are not organizated (or don't want to) in groups, so they can coordinate attacks.
    Just my thoughts.

------------------
    Major -fla--
    Commander of the Jambock Subgroup and Contact Officer.
    Axis Foreign Volunteers
    Squadron
    ICQ#54040734

4. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    I have said this many times before til I was blue in the face[​IMG] No flames for speaking the truth.;}

5. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

no flames indeed.

but it isnt only golds problem. reds have it sometimes themselves.

one solution is to join a squad.
    wanna join AFVS? [​IMG]

ok ok.. i just cant hold it, fla! [​IMG]

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

10 year old thread ... nice. :)

Anyway, that's not just a gold problem, it's a red one, too. I know because I'm part of the problem. :D

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

imho only red problem is once a month, 4-10 days... :( ...anyhow truckdrivers drive no matter the weather conditions...

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yes, basically golds are more retarded than reds.
    Sometimes, I would even call the golds names for being so retarded.
    They would tell me "go fly red Mcloud". so I did, and then the reds started winning more than golds.

I used to wonder what the problem with people was. Why do some people live in a state of poverty and eat rats and grasshoppers and piss on the side of their own houses and then let their dog lick it off and then they let their dog lick their wife's twat, right in front of their kids and stuff like that. Why can't they fucking organize a little bit instead of thinking in terms of "well I need to get a fucking banana today so I can live until tomorrow to get another banana". Why do some people live in houses made of scraps from other peoples junk?

I asked my neighbor about this. he drives a mercedes. Owns a yacht. he told me, "they do it cuz they're golds, Mcloud"

[​IMG]

p.s. imo most admins fly as gold. :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  10. noisul2008

noisul2008 Banned

u are a fucking red snob! :cheers: :zachot:

(your neighbor's surname is ABRAMOVITCH, isn't it?)

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Ok, could it be that FH admins in fact prefer the 3rd reich more than allies? Do they think that nazi's should have won the WW2, and due that, aren't they are bitter to even their own home country, and cause of that make zeke's fly twise faster than they should, 109's 190's accelerate like ufo's and fly with fuel or oil leak for 20 mins, JU88's able to take off from small fields with 28 x bombs and also outrun most of the allied fighters etc. etc. etc.? ;) :rolleyes: :D

12. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

Funny.....exec has been logging in as red and did so yesterday.

Might have been because it was 8 golds vs 1 red.

As far as jacobe moron with his hate agenda.........

Ju88's that are bombing fields usually start with a huge altitude advantage so your sorry late ass upping a fighter while bombs fall on your field will never have a chance to catch it if the ju88 enters a shallow dive back toward home from 3km while you stupidly climb after it.

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yes, but with enough fuel you can catch him by the time he is ready to land...

and it really pisses him off when you nail him just before landing.... :D

all in fun of course since most of the time his ottos get the better of me....

but when I did get just enough hits into him that he crash lands or goes spining down with no stabilizer... it's rather rewarding.

War is Hell, isn't it.

14. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

LMAO!

you DID get it!

How does it feel, mr.Higgins?

Lotsa ppl laughing here, pls reply haha

15. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Actually, I haven't seen exec fly gold much. And what does it matter anyway? Gold planes are lacking quite a bit, on the German models that is.

16. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

Jacobe....we all know you are a moron so anything you write means nothing......kind of like when letez scores a kill.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

thnx mr.higgins

18. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Mr.Higgings....

I got one thing still to say to you.

Would you marry me? :rose:

...please marry meee!! :sigh:

..Let's take each other in the wild wilderness of West Palm Beach's night like Thelma and Louise... :)