Who gave you bad reputation? - tutorial

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Fucketeer, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Where's the contradiction in my words?

2. Perdomo

I mean, I can not take things seriously, and answer, or can't I?

E.g., a fly tries to bit me, I kill it, while I keep laughing and talking to my friends, I gave that pest what it deserved, and my normal life was unaltered (and I did that without emotion). Do you guess who's the fly here, Flycketeer? :p

3. Perdomo

Or to say it in common knowledge phrase in Spain : "this won't keep me asleep this night" :p

4. Perdomo

Oh! btw, take care Rolandgarros, if you ever stop walking, you'll find Fucketeer's head up your ass :p he must be really close to it to be licking it all the time...

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Almost made a streak of posts there Perdomo...

The way you behave and reply doesn't conform with the words you type.

<Z>

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well, if i call someone hypocrite:
    A) I mean it
    B) If it's a joke i use smilies. Here emotions don't exist (i can't look in your eyes, and see if you're joking or not), so use smilies. I can call afi a bastard, or reuben and airfax "elder", but i always (maybe some times i forgot it, my excuses) use smilies. You don't, so i take you seriously. If that was a joke, i tell you the same i told to kutya in that "freaky" thread: Let's all be happy, but if you call me hypocrite without smilies and come backwards later saying it was a joke, think i may be joking too if i ever call you asshole

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

why people always think i feel offended when someone discuss me? I'm a "hot" person (in the right meaning, you sick bastards :D), and, as i can't express myself in the way i'd like (that is, in spanish), i sometimes get frustrated. Also, i don't have the verbal diarrhea my brother has :)D), so i must make a terrible effort to make people understand me. And when i try and try and people answers with (IMHO) twisted arguments, or even personal attacks (remember grobar?), i get very angry.
    I think i don't hate anyone (though i said it in moments i felt bad), but i'm frustrated when i speak to some of the users in this forum. And you're one of those guys that frustrate me. Because you're almost as dumbass as me (that is, you insist and insist in your POV and it's hard for you to open your mind), but i try to put myself in others' position, and that's something i don't feel you make. You think you're right, and there you stay. I tend to that too, but not always.

However, my biggest problem towards you isn't reputation (it's a stupid feature i'd like to be wiped away), but your kinda fascist opinons, and the fact that you talk about things you know shit (terrorism in Spain; i never talked about chechens because i know shit about), and when you stand corrected, you think we're assholes, and your answer is: "you're brainwashed". That's what takes me mad from you

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

And i'm proud about. "El que a los suyos parece, honra merece"

That is something like: Be honoured if you can be compared to your relatives. Or something like that.

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Why? Because he uses "bad words"? Come on, i thought we all had hairy testicles, right? He's much more logical than you Zem, and for sure, much less arrogant

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Bad words?
    Joke?
    Arrogant?

Broz, wtf are you talking about? :) Sure I'm arrogant, you being a hypocrite wasn't a joke, it was proven with quotes from yourself. I'm not the one trying to be something he's not. I wasn't joking when I called/implied you were a hypocrite, but neither do I care. I just find it amusing. Being a hypocrite doesn't mean you're a hypocrite all the time, lots of people call me a hypocrite, I enjoy being one from time to time, but I'm consequent in what I say and do when I need to.

I was saying that he surely took his time replying to something if he really didn't care about it that much.

Anyway, this has been going on for too long already.

<Z>

11. Perdomo

Funny, to me replying so many times was just for fun, to show that I didn't care... I guess we come from different cultures and perceive things differently.

12. Perdomo

My mother used to say I was a calvinist, because I always keep arguing... ever since I was 9 I keep on arguing (only if I'm shown I'm not right will I retire from a discussion). Ever heard about stress? well, there are different ways of fighting it, mine is taking a beer with friends, playing some killzone on the PS, seeing a film with my buddies and... arguing/discusin/talking in this forum.

I simply enjoy talking to some people here, and arguing with some others. If some day Fucketeer wasn't here to receive my insults, I'll be disapointed... Anyway, I am supposed to be working today, but my boss is being a pain in the ass, so I try to post as much as possible, to avoid working (I just don't like to work when my boss tells me to)... that's the real reason why I post a lot. Nothing to do with how seriously I take this issue....

But if you don't believe me, or don't see the logic in my reasons.... well, it's not my problem, as I already said, I'll sleep well tonight.

13. Perdomo

Oh, btw, if answering means taking this seriously... and you asked us not to take it seriously... why are you answering? who's being contradictorial here? :p

(/childish mode on) Zembla contradicts himself!! Zembla contradicts himself!! (/childish mode off)

See? it ain't that hard to tell others that they are cought in contradiction (pants down? :p )

14. Perdomo

Anyway, I just hijacked this thread, let's head for Lybia or I'll make it explode.

15. Perdomo

And this is my 1250 post.... not that you really care.... not that I really care....

16. Perdomo

Another funny fact: Zembla was taking part in this conversation "as if it was serious" (later on, he'd say it wasn't that way), then I write a post giving reasons to act in a determined way, and asking Zembla some direct questions and.... guess what? he did not even reply to it or answer any question, he just says "pls, don't take it so seriously". Trying to avoid to reply are we Zem? why? pls, answer to some of my questions, don't you think that they deserve that bad reputation? wouldn't you feel a little angry if 200 people died in your country and someone made fun of it? if we used absurd topics to refer to your country in every other post?

Well, if things aren't serious, then i'll add to my sig that in Belgium there are only Ciclists and Paedophiles... and I'll make the odd comment or two about children corpses found in gardens of quiet neighbourhoods.... (but this is only a joke, please don't take it seriously... I'll make a thread about forum fauna to justify me, and the fact that I don't use smilies shouldn't induce you to error....)

Should I act like that or not?

And finnally, now I'm angry, guess it's this fucking spanish blood of mine, boiling again... some people never learn, and we are not known for being the most calmed people around... we are not japanese....

Just give me 5 minutes and I'll be fine.... i'm breathing deeply....

17. Perdomo

Was that last post serious or not? :p

and THIS is a streak :p :p

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

LMAO!!

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

About your attitude. I thought it was quite clear. I'll say it again. Your attitude. Got it? it's about your attitude. Hope it's clear :)
    I told you i know i can be taken as an hypocrite. Sometimes i am, sometimes i fake, and, once i said (and it's one of the few things i support from my words) that i loved to be devil's advocate (you can look it wherever i posted it, apparently you know all my posts par coeur). Sometimes it makes me look like an hypocrite. But i don't pretend to be classy, like you try, regarding over the shoulder, like you do. And if i'm asked, i answer, even if that makes me post an streak ;)
    Well, you state once and again that you don't care about reputation, but don't miss a chance to post in threads about it. As Perdomo said: Zembla contradicts himself!! Zembla contradicts himself!! :D

20. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Perdomo, you seem nervous.