Who wants La5fn\La7 back?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by SANFOR, Nov 16, 2003.

?

Do You want them back?

1. I killed 'em before.....i can kill 'em fuckin' all NOW!!! GIVE THEM TO ME!!! muaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. NO WAY. I want my streak to be great!!

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. ok. give reds la7 to have some fun with 262 ... (or delete 262 ;))

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. I dont care .....

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  1. SANFOR

SANFOR Well-Known Member

We discussed this in general. Now i want to know your opinion.

2. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I suppose it's just the reds that really want the La-5FN/7 back. I could surely kill them before (although not at all easily) and I think comparing La-7 with 262 is not really valid. If you compare them, La-7 easier plane. I hate those on ch100 : ' JET DWEEB! FUCK YOU!'. Do they think it's easy to kill in jet??? It's certainly much easier to kill in La-7 (more traditional plane). In red plane on jet day you only need to have your eyes open and the jet will have a hard time killing you. Fall asleep/stick behind gold --> jet gets your ass. As if Yak-3 is bad plane...or P-51...

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

yeah.. its easy to kill in jet, it has 4x30mm after all, dont it?
    as for me - pull me262 out
    i cant stop laughin when i see a low me262 turning with reds, HOing on low alts as only possibility to score a kill;
    to kill sth in 262 in other way than HO it really needs some patience and skill;
    of course - it is a great weapon, it was in rl, but the way it is flown usually here, has nothin to do with way it was flown in rl;

if u want LA's back, score kills easily, wtf... if it makes u feel better...
    as for me - killing those is like winning with two opponents and my satisfaction is twice bigger;
    but remember reds - flying these planes in current FM makes golds better after every fight;

im not gonna vote as there is no sensible choose;
    and believe me - me262 for a one night in whole month dont let me fly it more often than 1 or 2 times for couple months (as often i cant fly in the day/night that 262 is avail) so cut that crap about LAs as balance for 262....

Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  4. SANFOR

SANFOR Well-Known Member

cbfs: Not only reds. Also me. I fight for the color that has less pilots now. So i'll have to fight against LAs too.
    its hard to kill in 262 . but is it easy to kill 262. or to kill 10 262 when they are attacking fields? 24x10=240 rox. if u shoot from 1 km.....and rox get their aims even in case of about 20%. 0.2*240=48. enaugh to close meddle field in 1 minute. Figting them whit LA7 will make them think!!. they'll have to take some 109 for cover. or they'll die quikley.

sputin: i want La7 only when 262 is available. 1 day\night a month.

5. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

A 262 flown by a newbie is as harmful as a kitten. 4x30mm get empty quite quickly. I personally fire using one trigger until ammo over, then use the other trigger.

The day that 10 262s will be used for jabo attack with rockets, I will have grown 3 testicles. 262 currently used for vulching and generally keeping enemy on the ground. R4M reminds me of the firecrackers we used to play with at school. I have fired entire load (24 rox) in hgr/mast/hut complex of small field and killed nothing.

And why are we trying to kill the jet :confused: ? It existed, over 1000 built, don't see any problems with it :deal: . If we want to call this place 'a WWII arena', 262 is taken for granted. Don't ban it because some people hate dying from jet :p ! They can change side, take that day off, go out, 'chat' with their wife ( :UU: ) or girlfriend. What they can't and shouldn't do is give the jet pilots bollocks about the 'superiority' of the jet :nono: .

The same is for La-7. Correct introduction dates... I hate to think what would happen then...:shuffle: --> 262 available from 1944... :rolleyes:

Anyway... HAVE FUN! :cheers:

...and a little flower :rose:

6. SANFOR

SANFOR Well-Known Member

Any plane flown by newbie is.
    Why we try to kill IL2? Why we try to kill f6f?......bf110?.....Pe2? ...Ju87?
    BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CAPTURE FIELDS.

Anyway ..... forget about 262.

Is it so much a problem to kill La5fn\La7.......or its not?
    Is it much more hard then to kill for example Yak3?
    Is it much more hard to stay alive in 109K4 VS La5fn then 109K4 VS Yak3?
    IS IT???
    That is why this threat is started.... but not for discussing how to kill 262 ;).

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

blah blah blah, blah blah blah BLAH BLAH! but, yakity yak, yak yak yakity yak yak yak. i personally yata yata yata, yata yata yata yata. also you walla walla bing bangs. can batta bing bang boom :) <S>

bull

p.s. who cares

8. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

@ bizerk. ROFL. Agree. Who gives a rat's ass about La-5FN/7 or anything? Give them THE FOO! I've killed FOOs in TA and I'll kill them in MA too. However, I find such topics interesting... You see what other people think about it...

:turret:

@sanfor:
    'kill the jet' --> delete jet from game, not shoot down :cool:

'Is it much more hard to stay alive in 109K4 VS La5fn then 109K4 VS Yak3?
    IS IT???'

Depends on the situation, don't speak generally... even generally, it isn't easy to face these two fuckers (La-5FN/7 and Yak-3)

'That is why this threat is started.... but not for discussing how to kill 262'

You have a poll option where 262 should be deleted (in case La isn't available on the same day). I brought my opinion on the 262 situation and the attitude against it. In the minds of many players La-7 is the saviour from the jet tyranny. I'm trying to show that 262 was, is and will be a plane for experienced players. I still have problems landing that bitch...

And to end it... I don't see you defending your 'super-jabo' claims about the jet:shuffle:

:alc: :@drunk: :alc: :cheers: :@drunk: :cheers:

<S>

9. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

I VE KILLED THEN BEFORE AND I CAN KILL THEM NOW!!! LOL

btw i prefer fight against la's than yaks,yaks are mirco-machines

10. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

I've killed them before and, mostly, I've killed with them before. Expecially with the La-7...
    At low level, where most fights have place, they are a real threat so their flight model should have a nice "brainstorm" behind prior to see the MA.
    But MA without La-5FN/La-7 is like Russia without vodka. Even if vodka is less dangerous... :)

11. SANFOR

SANFOR Well-Known Member

OT:
    Vodka is much more dangerous......

12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

cant see sputin around here... :rolleyes:

biz: lmao

if ones score a kill or 5, landing is not important for him ;)
    actually... many of them give manuevers to their opponents :)

13. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Give la-5 and la-7 when they are done (in next patch).

14. Beebee

Beebee Well-Known Member

yea give la5fn ,la7 reds :) but give golds some new planes too like he111 or comet:D

15. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Or Ar234!

:D

EDIT : illo saves the day

Probably the most correct thing in this thread :super:

16. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

I hope theyґll give me MC.205 also :cool: .

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Ive never understood why the La7 was removed. The La5FN has the La7 FM afaik which is why it was removed. But why the La7 also?

-glas-

18. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Cos that was also screwed up.

Dosn't bother me as long as the FM's are fixed, once this is done you stand a chance of defeating it.

Mal