Why?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Mar 26, 2005.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Why is the .attach command still allowed in the main arena? It has no place there. Should be training arena only. One more thing, xela was flying red and giving 6 calls to his gold buddies over 100 channel. it is a Total abuse! This is a big slap in the face of FH owners and developers and administrators. get rid of this command and ban that peckerhead out of the main arena. What does it have to take? I will say Please remove this obvious abuse. Come on Fh team! :(

bullet

2. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Just because.

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Yep :)

4. Kutya

Kutya Banned

I didn't manage it yet. ;) Stern got it right though.

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Imo too he got it ok :) Ever heard of Pat Martino bro? He's approach to 'minorizing' everything is imo very interesting and simplicifies all in bepob language ...

6. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Yeah I dig Martino's "clever" approach, and also his tone on those suspension cables (like .016 - .060 LOL!). He's a guitarists' guitarist I believe, but hey, jazz was (almost) always a musicians' music anyways.
    However, I'll be damned if I wont use my favourite sus2s and 69s here and there! ;)

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Back on topic

Why is the .attach command still allowed in the main arena? It has no place there. Should be training arena only. One more thing, xela was flying red and giving 6 calls to his gold buddies over 100 channel. it is a Total abuse! This is a big slap in the face of FH owners and developers and administrators. get rid of this command and ban that peckerhead out of the main arena. What does it have to take? I will say Please remove this obvious abuse. Come on Fh team!

bullet

8. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Because it allows lame players like some of those involved in "lead rain" to be bitches as spys.

9. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I hardly think any of those in lead rain need to spy. remove the .attach command or at least give the pilot the right to block those who want to ride along. come on aike, rgreat,bw, and others, do what is right. :(

10. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Anyone ever tell you new york is pritty gay? Round these parts we like stupid sity boys. heuck.

12. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

as many times asked for remove - none happens... so: use it too, if u bored of abuse that command use it too and have two-pc-action...

scores are no more worth in this game cause most top-pilots are just top-abusers...

my dime to this topic

13. bladeo

bladeo Well-Known Member

hi all

to change the settings that way that pilot must accept an attach prevent the abuse to cheat and spying... :znaika:

sry my english
    bb bladeo

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  14. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Back to off topic ;) Kutya can you describe Sus2's 'n' 69 chords 'sound' or tonality anyhow? open sounds maybe? :D

Back to topic ...It sucks that here r such lamers that abuse attach thatway ..Maybe just disable radio (But not for the guy he's riding with) and disable 6 calls when attached..
    And make it need permission ..even on enemyside.I's nice to see how enemys fly with out changing country or using another nick.

15. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Exactly! You can use them as minor or major (sus2s of course, 69s are major only because the major 3rd). They are seemingly just a tad more than a root-fifth or root-fourth (power chords), but they create a lots of overtones what makes the sound kind of spheric.
    While we're at open sounds, give a listen to Michael Hedges, if you didn't already.

16. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

ok on your OT comment jac. sus2's many are bar chords (power chords which kut mentioned), or using your fingers as a type of bridge. The tonality usually higher or brighter some would say then say standard chords or basic chords. You guys play nicely. In time i will put some stuff i created in cyberspace. I'm still learning to use my multi-effects pedal. presets are nice, but it is a pain in the read to navigate through, I have to click a foot pedal 80 damn times to get to something i programed. Oh here is a great site for chords. <S>

http://www.looknohands.com/

back on topic. whats use it if i get bored, frig you torsti. I have and always will fly honestly with no computer savvy tricks up my sleeve.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Back to off topic. :) I prefer 69 and sus4's and sus2's with no 3rd at all like chord with / slash ..check out ..... : F13 (1st fret) Bb triad / E (open E) then Ebmaj7 then Db triad /C , A triad/ F then vamp Am G F for an hour :) They are not chords ,more like 'sounds' these things..(Btw it's John Abercrombies 'Ralph's Piano Waltz' )

Am G/A Fsus2/A also sounds nice imo .2nd btw ,I thought kutya ment in his post that sus2'ass' and 69's are related to something nasty ,not music :dunno: ;)

http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/256848/ralphs.mp3 <---chords here.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  18. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Just to clear things up. Sus chords should not contain any 3rd, ever. Sus is the suffix used to describe chords that have the 3rd subed for a 4th or 2nd. Now 6/9s should contain the 3rd, because it's basically a 6 chord with an added 9th. The choice of 3rd defines the chord's function - major 3rd + major 6th = Maj6 (f.ex. C - E - G - A; C6), minor 3rd + major 6th = m6 (f.ex. D - F - A - B; Dm6).

No, I actually love those open chords, they're my favourites, you probably misunderstood me. ;)

Biz, nice page!

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

GROWING

U talent .U with experience will prosper.U star appoaching this tiny planet ;)

20. Kutya

Kutya Banned

LOL you crazy! ;)