Will there be any new FH launcher versions?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Jun 10, 2007.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

[moderatorial]
    Jacobe, i understand your frustration, but i ask you to conduct your propaganda in TargetWare subforum. don't answer about TW to every question in this forum. this is pretty annoying.
    [/moderatorial]

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Haha ,annoying? Isn't this forum free for anyone's opinion? Guess not.No wonder no-one likes this game anymore since it's been fucked up badly and biased even worse.I'm leaving, but not yet.How about answering why TA no more?How about showing planes FM DM charts publicly? You will never do it I know lol

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

yes, you are FREE to recruit in topic forum.
    and you (beeing a positive pal before) are just taken an annoying role.
    if you want to quit FH - do it. hang around the forum, have fun chatting.
    if you want to ad TW - do it. but without inserting your derision after every player's question.

my pretensions to you is NOT about your freedom of speech. it's about your FLOOD.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Ok ,I'm sorry about flooding , but in my opinion it just might be a lack of vision when developing the game here.Or just wish to make planes from some countrys fly better and from some fly like shit because of some ...even political views and wishes that past should be changed. :) I've have great time here since 2001 so I thank you for these times FH. And I've also made absolutely great friends overseas and around the world via this forum.I just wish you to do your best to keep this game playable , since it's an old game and nowdays fast computers are cheap for better games , and there are other 'free' ww2 online sims around ....

5. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

me too, man. me too. but server side is not available to me when i try to improve this game. only tabahost. i'm not flying quite often, but i made great friends here, and i understand that i would not loose contacts while server keeps us together. and may be when server become better (i already doing all possible to make frontend better) i will fly again more often.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I wish you luck ,and hope that you will get a touch and share our views and opinions with someone who admins / devs the server.

7. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member