world cup 2006 germany

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spuint, Jun 6, 2006.

?

who will win world cup?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2006.
  1. brasil

31.9%
  2. germany

8.7%
  3. argentina

8.7%
  4. england

4.3%
  5. italy

5.8%
  6. france

2.9%
  7. spain

7.2%
  8. other

30.4%
  1. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

Lucky you :D , it was 0-1 till 80 min , and then 3 goals in 10 mins :)

2. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Got their a$$e$ kicked by the green and gold machine....even with the ref's help. Should have been a lot more though...shots at goal was something like 18-8

:) :D :) :D :) :D Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi. :D :) :D :) :D :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  3. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

btw aussie +jap = loosers of first round ;)
    edit : see tonight if french is in same club too :D

4. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

[Got their a$$e$ kicked by the green and gold machine....even with the ref's help. Should have been a lot more though...shots at goal was something like 18-8]

Ref help ? Japan suffered a penalty but the ref did not see it...

5. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Not sure what incident you are talking about....or even which game you were watching. Japan got all the penalties they deserved, and them some.

regards, Oz

6. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

LOL! It's simple to guess winning team! EVERY team playing in Puma's t-shirts.... loose :) It's funny but interesting :)

7. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

LOL

:eek: aie aie aie stress coming now...

8. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

Shit! Realized that Poland has Puma's t-shirts too!! Damn, all is clear now ;/

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

what about switzerland..?

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

exactly

12. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Ref help? you serious? :confused: :confused: :confused: Watch japans only goal, our goalie was taken out by a japanese player. The ref was confronted by our goalie afterwards, and what did he say in his defence? He was sorry that he didnt call it. And you say ref help? went both ways imho

13. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

If Brazil´s team keeps playing using female shoes (Portuguese : "jogando de salto-alto") it will not reach the finals...

Today game was awfull..

14. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Must say Croatia played brilliantly. They kept the game interesting. Am always tempted to support for the underdog side, same this time. Kakà scored a brilliant goal, but apart from that I didn't really see anything extraordinary. Croatia tried hard, and even almost succeeded, they deserve credit for that.

<Z>

15. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

awfull but one goal after all... :/

16. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Croatia did nothing. Its a second league team.

The awfull game is brazillian fault. They are too arrogant and dont play with heart. Everytime Brazil plays without heart it loses in the later stages of the cup. I hope Parreira revert this and say to the players that they should play well or face the substitution. It´s not good when a brazillian player feels too safe, they play with "sapatos-altos" (I dont know a good translation for this expression).

17. Zembla JG13

Hah, second league team my ass.

Croatia performed much better than you expected. At least they kept the rythm in the game and made an effort. They deserve much more credit than you seem to be willing to give them.

<Z>

18. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

It´s a good team, but definitely not on the same league as Brazil´s potential level (not that Brazil is really playing at this level...).

But today game was awfull, both teams lacked speed and middlefield organization. When you see a team doing too much long range shots and long range passes (lanches) it means that this team is suffering from lack of middle field creativity. Brazil showed even a bigger fault : Lack of speed and creativity and lack of interest, the players did not made an real effort to win the game.

This world cup is boring. 2002 cup was muuuch higher level than 2006 world cup... I really hope all classical teams start to show their best...

Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, England, France and Holland did not do their best... Italy was good, but they can be better... Germany fared well in comparision to their potential.

Hats up for Czech Republic, they played very well.

The african teams are playing well, they aren´t top notch yet, but they show heart and potential.

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

with high heels? gayish or arrogant?

i didn't find the goal really spectacular ( although the romanian comentator was highly excited by that goal too - i had to listen to "un gol superb/ fenomenal/ extraordinar" for about 5 minutes ;))
    imho the goalkeeper was a bit too far from the goal area line (sorry, dunno how it's called in english); he advanced too much. and Kaka speculated that and shot with high precision. but imo it was the goalkeeper's mistake that made the goal possible.
    i was expecting more from Brasil. but this was only the 1st match, i'm sure they'll score a lot more in the following ones

20. Zembla JG13

True it's not on the same level as Brasil, I guess I misunderstood what you meant :) From what I saw, and what I know, Croatia has one of the better teams of that group.

About Kakà's goal, indeed, no spectacular dribble or any of that kind... but still... getting the ball, seeing your chance, 'n kicking that orb into the net at that speed 'n with such laser-precision... only a few can do it.

<Z>