Ya gets what ya pays fer

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Dec 19, 2005.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
  2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

demand forms suggestion?

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Funny part is that birdflu kills less people than everyday household accidents. I hope Roche comes up with the cure to clumsyness....

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Bird flu story is a still-born attempt to stop China.

5. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

...stop china from what?

Anything in perticular, or just "stop"?
    :p

They have got our jobs already, except support which is done in India.

Not much left to stop...

you ever read the books about Neuromancer and so on? Chinese almost run everything, Yeuan (or wth its called) is the biggest currency...

Cya there, in a few

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

To stop China from virtually everything. Chinese own the world. Power without power. No, they didn't get OUR jobs, they got their own. Anyone could do what China did - no one even tried.

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

too many 'stop' words here in the thread

Attached Files:

8. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Yes, they got our jobs.

I used to work at a electronics company. Prognose dipped, plant was shut down. We were "going plus", having black numbers in the yearbooks. Other plants in the same company were left on "life assist" a few years. We did not get any chance to get new customers/products.
    "only" 1500 people unemployed, not much. Unless you consider that the town has maybe 8000 people. Around 18000 in the "Kommun", like the town and surroundings, Im too tired to google for a good english word. :p
    Manufacturing went to Poland and China.
    This was not toys, just your ordinary wireline phone basestation equipment. Nothing fancy, but higher Q-demands than kidstuff.
    So, they have actually taken our jobs. But also they make their own fortune now, after first making money in the "outsourcing mayhem". I don't blame them, I would have done the same if some fool came and asked me to do stuff and get payed for it. "SO what if some sod halfway around the globe has to sit at home twiddling his thumbs, Im ok anyway ".

If "the west" hadnt been so keen on getting production there 5-10 years ago, they'd still be making boxes that go "bing", and earn a little on that. We (the west) gave them a nice steady cashflow to build up other things. Now they will start selling their crap cars here, give em 10 yrs of that and the cars (those who dont do in the plague brand-wise because the first ones are REALLY crap) they will have quality and equipment same as every other car, but sell for half the price.

...and we'll be eating ginger candy, smoking Yehuan and paying with yeuan(or wtf its called)

to be continued

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned