your avatar.....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by thomba, Apr 4, 2002.

1. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

@bizerk:
    your avatar make me think about some sausages....available on a german market.....they are red and...uhh......very hot.....yes they are red hot --> bizerk, the flying sausage?

@crimso:
    i think this is your face, while checking six ??? 3 or 4 cons d4???

@lemmie:
    we had discussions about it i another thread :D ...off tropic?

@kari:
    from here to eternity.....i heard it once time....hmm....yepp my rear-otto shouted it via intercom, watching 190 comming near.

@perdomo:
    use it, would be better than mine cause you wear diaper...while i have to clean my overall after a heavy furball....beer, ok, spanish, hmm....san miguel, pls :D

i want more avatars in this thread.....cowards

Last edited: Apr 4, 2002
  2. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

Lemmie: Hogan's Heroes? My dad loves that show.

Mine: [when seen close enough] is a stick guy dancing.

Illo's is the best, IMO. I always laugh when I see it =D

And I like ptah's...

Luis :kruto:

3. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

hi mexlife,

yours is nice!
    as you suggested i went nearer to the screen...
    and suddenly i remembered a thread of exec:

whats wrong with this picture?
    (it's a must; all my friends have grey hair now)

and i went back 2 meters, ears covered, eyes half open, for about 5 minutes. i'm still not convinced about that li'l white guy only dancing. those, who already visited the above link, will know... :eek:

but even as a 'standalone' avatar really special!

and nicaee,

i surely don't want to insanituate your avatar... i'm only not quite sure if it provokes a ..., a sexu..., an erotical feeling in me? i have never been attracted by portraits like that before... :rose:
    i..., i am confused. :shuffle:

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

hmm. notice that first post in the thread is grey, and second is a slightly brighter, next grey, then again light grey. light grey exactly as mexlife's dancer.

so that mexlife is visible in odd postings.

now sorry for my guess, but what if mexlife is an odd dancer?

uh-oh. sorry if harmed. just goofing.

5. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

huuh, exec, you mean, there is already a mex-dancer behind my avatar? when i take my image out again, it will be seen? the light-grey-dancer? :eek:

i am goose-pimpled by that!

how can i come to sleep now?
    mexlife, please comment this! and please take the dancer from the flatback of my avatar. :dark:

6. mexlife

It's not 'odd'... it's 'mysterious' get it right :cool:

7. mexlife

Ledada: I don't blame you for not wanting to get close. I tend to stand back and turn volume down everytime I open a website ;)
    When I turn 45 i'm still going to have nightmares with that person :zzz: I can still hear that scream every once in a while. I'm scared for life!

exec: that means that you don't really know whether Mr. Guy is there or not... Maybe he's behind you staring at you! Be careful =D

Nicaee: no comment. Except that you are eating MY birthday cake. Not nice! :director:

-Have- fun

Luis :kruto:

8. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

lol thomba flying sausage. i can live with that :) lol but i think john bobitt was the original flying sausage ;-) ouch!! ;) actually here in the u.s. thier is a hot sauce called red hot. and its plenty spicey for old biz :) and nicaee avatar all i can say is i hope she wasn't a run around girl for that poor fellas sake ;-) otherwise he is getting an extra order of cheese with that furburger ;-) but i do like the pic though. just wondering if the guy is enjoying it, or not?? i know the lady is :)

9. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

You completely wrong. It's my face when I drop paras from Ju while Ju falling to pieces from massive fire from big ugly red con. :flyer:

PS. Most of time I have time to drop all paras before Ju fall in this situations, sometimes I even can jump myself with my paras... :mafia:

10. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

This is my Avatar (as I have reached 30 posts), and not yet too happy with it, I love the image, but I have had to reduce it and it looks a little bit strange now, it's an image of H.R. Giger, a great artist. Here I post the ful image so you can see it, hope you like it guys (if you don't.... well, you don't :D )

11. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

@Crimso: sorry man, I haven't anything else of King Crimson, I have been asking my friends to see if someone had anything different than what u posted, but they hadn't, so I can't help you. Can you tell me where to get all those things in mp3 you had? or maybe you could send me some of that stuff, whats that "upload" you talked about? sorry but my knowledge of this kind of things is....mmmmm pathetic :D

@Thomba: Lol man, ok it's done, a San Miguel you said? I don't know why you like it ( I don't like spanish beers, Mahou, San Miguel, Aguila....) I was thinking of Guinnes (what's the number of "n" and "s" on this word?, anyway, it's taste is great :D ) but, as you like, if you ever come to spain, i'll get you some San Miguel

12. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

I have unlimited access to internet, but have no my own website, so, if someone have it I can upload my files to it. I think that if i'll send my files by e-mail they can't to go because it's about 50Mb in one album...

Anyway, you can contact me by ICQ, files can be send with ICQ.

13. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

@luis:
    what cake? or are you talking about my chin? :D

14. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Nicae i remember you taking a screenshot from your actual face. Can you share it with us? I can already say, that you, our virtual friend from far away overseas, have the very phantomas like appearace gifted solely to few.

15. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

ok! :D

this pic was taken when i was in my cockpit. if you dont like it, there is always my avatar! ;)
    enjoy! :dura:

shame on me - cant remember who took the pic! achtun, babek or lucull?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2002
  16. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry dude but it actually looks like a blue horse! :D LOL and is a little cheesy too :p

17. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

How do i change my avatar?
    :kruto:

18. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

Just update of my avatar.

long live beer :cheers:

19. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

duh here we go again
    I tried to delete it but permision wasn't granted???

so...
    sorry for doubling posts

ronin out
    :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2002
  20. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

ahahahaha nic, was not me... i have lost of pics of your ugly face, but not hat one :)

Welll my chance to say that i'm not a kind of Bush-Fan. So if someone cares, this is the font of my avatar, a image taht i modified in Photoshop.

Dedicated to all smoker-pilots :)

NOTE the panels say "HASH" and not "BUSH". LOL Bush's guys used a white Arial Black font for taht campaign... damn they! :)