your comments?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Oct 4, 2006.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Looks like a board full of assholes

3. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

holly shit, but honestly im not suprise

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

"WHY IS THE RUSSIAN ARMY IN ATLANTA???"

lmao!!! :D

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

You know it's hard to explain that "Georgia On My Mind" is actually a Russian folk song...

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

I think Russia should stop claiming authority in those places, because is Russia and not USRR, although Georgia be full of rednecks. I hope that doesn t become in other Chechenya.

This situation reminds me to relationship between Morocco and Spain, although their goverbment is a bad joke , why would we the fuck claim for a blockade? because they expulsed 4 soldiers? (Indeed Morocco expulsed our politicians and ambassdors past year)

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

looooool at the reactions :D
    i liked this one

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  8. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Most likely at least half of US population neither attended primary school nor watch National Geographic :D

9. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

I still hope that was a gasp of healthy humor -- regarding Arnold :D

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

if it is an anything it should proove that .attach should be remove

think 'bout it

russian army type ".attach georgia"

peeple in georgia no like the spy

war looms on horizon if bad things keep happenin

all because of .attach

remove .attach!

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Roster is too one-sided anyway. The Russians won't be having a lot of fun.

12. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

LOL, i remember some international exhibition and they mistook Czechia and Chechnya.

but seriously:
    I dont know if these Russians were spies, but if yes, how to do with them?

If they arent spies Russian reaction is adecuate.

I really dont know why Georgians impawn calmful leaving of Russian soldiers by pestering four harmless Russian soldiers.

Russian attempts to subjugation other countries isnt unknown(ukraine, chechnya).

13. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

My world. Georgia is now living in a fantasy world. They believe that "Western Europe" and the United States will come to their aid, but they are mistaken. Saakashblia has half the brain of any crazy Stalin.

These people don't know what spies really are, it's all really just a game. Russia will win. Someone needs to tell these people that they are vulnerable.They should not fight now.

14. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

The US is too busy with the war on terror, peacekeeping missions in the Balkans, growling at both N. Korea, and Iran, and wondering if we really need to go and clean out those same two rat holes; contrary to what many in the leftist politik of the EU may think, we are more than capable of doing both should we really need to.
    Why would we want to add a Russian/Georgian spat to the menu? They are both adults, and this is their backyard. They can deal with the problem on their own. If we were forced to choose a side, we would choose Russia over Georgia (better future business/economics). In the end it is all about money, and national economic stability.

Georgia needs to learn the lesson of the Japanese. There is no way they can take Russia militarily, perhaps they should learn the fine art of business and wage war economically through purchases, better products, and dedication to instant customer serivce/gratification. Why Japan was so successful in the Western markets. "Business is war". Japanese motto.

15. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i think there is oil by there ;)

16. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

There are also huge fields in Siberia which Russia is exploring with the aid of Western technology and businessmen. We have the money, and the know-how, it is only logical to pay us for our knowledge, and of course we get a piece of the pie = stabalizing west/east relations, and mutual economic intrest.

We have been aiding them ever since the wall fell in 89. I know, I used to program digital/analog Plc/Slc for oil-field/refinery processes, and programmed one which was shipped to the East specifically for natural-gas processing.
    Working over a long-distance telephone, with a translator was a pain, but with English now becoming more common-place, the ease of working with each other will increase future efforts.

Ref: Georgia should take a lesson from Japan.
    They are behind the power-curve, but should be able to play catch-up, once they get their act together.

Additional Note: Everyone is growing tired of a Radical Middle East holding the trump Energy card. The quicker that nonsense is brought into check, the better the world will be. Both West and East realize this.

A couple of links for your reading enjoyment.

http://www.energybulletin.net/3228.html

http://www.yukos.com/EP/East-Siberian.asp

17. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, to be more precise, we (the USA) are aiding Russian energy exploration and hoping to consume their resources, but at the same time we are interfering in their backyard. If we are trying to make friends with the Russian government, we're doing all of the wrong things. The only guy the USA hasn't been able to destabilize in the ex-USSR regions is Lukashenko, and the US State Department is doing eveything it can to overthrow him. And if he goes in one of the so-called rainbow revolutions, we can bet that the new government will be miraculously, astonishingly pro-USA, despite centuries of cultural and economic ties to Russia ;) So it's safe to say we're playing around in Russia's backyard, and they certainly know it and do not like it.

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

then perhaps the russia is learning 'karma'

[​IMG]

19. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing him up. He is an interesting case but the Ru doesn't appear to be all that displeased with us mucking around with this, and if you notice the levels of opposition funding are not that great. What you are seeing here is likely more Machivellian in nature.

He did honk of the west with the passport issuance escapade, and his arms shipments to those we are currently messing around with. The biggest item however (remembering that money talks), is the Ru gas pipeline running through his territory to the Eu.

Right now he is a minor play-thing nuscience at best. If he were to take actions which would be of great harm to the Eu and it's neighbors, then you would see Us taking a greater intrest in him.

The Ru are happy to have him running amok but know that he can't be allowed to carry it too far. In the final scheme of things it all boils down to interdependency. We needed each other in the Cold War(tm), and we need each other now. The cash must flow. (not the oil).

BTT

Georgia is in a pretty pickle, and there are more than a few "outs" for them to take, the question remains will they take one and if so which.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  20. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

But really, when has Belorus been anything but a minor annoyance to USA strategy since the breakup of the Soviet Union? The key factor to State is that they remain closer to Russia than probably any other ex-USSR republic, especially when looking at the western ex-republics, so Washington likely views them as a fish "that got away." Ukraine was a fish they caught, so to speak.

And I'm not talking about whether or not any of these countries are better off under US or Russian influence, because that is best left to inhabitants of those countries who can decide for themselves.

-exec- started this thread-- I just now realized that he meant it to be about Americans not understanding that Georgia was a country, as well as a state in America :) BTW, did you read about Nazarbaev's responses to American left-leaning reporters' questions, when he was in Washington last week? He gave them remarkably honest answers that they did not expect :D

My take is that Russia does not consider Lukashenko to be "running amok." I haven't been following too closely, but Putin and Lukashenko are on the same team, and L wouldn't ever do anything contrary to Russia's interests (why would he?; it would equal political suicide and having to leave his own country for a nice dacha outside Moscow and political obscurity).

And the last few days see Russia cracking truly down on Georgians residing illegally in Russia. That is analogous to Bush telling Mexican President Vicente Fox that he can't illegally house 20% of his able-bodied population in the United States -- that's serious! It also shows that Putin puts the interest of his own citizens and country above the interests of business, something American presidents don't seem able to do...

Well, bribing and corruption aside, in Russia it is still legal to stop illegal residency, unlike in America. They have that advantage over us, hehe :)

Just my racist, xenophobic American opinion, lol :)