FHL1.64 bugs?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Feb 9, 2005.

1. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

@redbull:
    The setup was like this:
    I had My HE on auto(cs 150 to avoid drift) I had to leave my seat for a call from nature,
    I accidentally hit the stick (ie full right aileron) when getting up, plane responded to this by violently dipping right wing, and starting a spin. I had 100% throttle, WEP on.
    To get out of the spin I:
    Lowered throttle to idle,
    Applied full reverse rudder,
    Prayed (not to God, he/she/it's a wooos)

After approxiately 1500meters and MORE than 8 turns (can't remember, I was dizzy ;) ) the plane exited spin and just doved.
    I gently pulled up and got it level eventually. After that I revved up again and went back to my heading in auto and so on.

I can't remember if it was -cbfs-, golzac, or which other member of KG51 that was my wingmate, in another HE, but if you read this maybe you can fill in what I accidentally left out?

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Exec, I was flying the Ki-84 at about 400kph, pulled a (not too tight) turn and the plane just stalled immediately, and was irrecoverable. I asked others if they had experienced this, and they had.

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

N1K2 is also unflyable at speed over 350 km/h. Prolly same problem as with K1

airfax :@drunk:

4. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Does this happen offline too (it should, but just asking)? I tried it last night and pulled some full blackout turns, but no spin. Even at top of loop and less than 200-150kmh it would just drop rather than spin.

5. -bw-

-bw- FH Beta Tester

Fixed

6. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

take p38 and ither turn on only 1 moter at full trotel with o speed on runway and watcher her spin like a blerina. wnna see her spin like olipic ice scater aply full left or right rudder and full power wep both moter speed 0 on runway.p38 pins in place untill fowrd airspeeds achived its wird and kind of funny looking :) simulated flatspin with wheelss on the ground.

7. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

to bw : thanks :)

airfax :@drunk:

8. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Not sure, and I only chanced it the once in MA mate.

I'll check it out again tonight.

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Hmmm, the snap stall at 400kph was perhaps just a freaky occurence, but it is definitely unrecoverable in the stall.

Change .txt to .trk

Attached Files:

10. gryphon

p38 o airspeed bug.

Attached Files:

11. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

the shooting on another hmack of same color still raises streak +1, alot abuse this today and it really sux. see the score of tgrnho e.g., streak around 68 and just 53 kills, is that ok??

12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Next Bug

Maxspeeds-> I flew over 10 minutes behind a 109G14 using Spitfire XIV... till I was on WEP i could barely keep-up with him, after the WEP he started to regain distance again... the whole happened between 3300 and 3500m of altitude, level flight, no stick inputs on my side... isn't it strange? Spit XIV should easily outrun every 109 (except 109K of course) in this altitude.

13. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

As Frog would say- the 109 could have been low/ lower on fuel/ammo or higher in initial speed.

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I had 50% fuel, 90% ammo... and speed advantage cause I dived on him, initially gaining distance up to d6... after that we were going the same speed for about 10minutes... lol... I saved the track of that and can send it to devs (counting on --bw-- in this case).

15. gryphon

got ki84 in my 6 rolled over into vert and dove upside down to kicckly hit 400mph. pulled trew spit s at almost bottom only control on plane wrking is trim tabs! screen almost all blck p51 doing over 500mph. ki is still on me and has contol enogh to shoot the shit out of me... 500mph and more control then p51 BS
    BS
    BS
    grab spit 9lf get vulched same pilot hes closing 1d every.33 seconds. turn hard on right wing fast 180 degress in 2 second. get shot to shit by ki at end of this move outruned by aleast 100mph faster ki84
    BS
    bs
    bs
    bs
    Fucking BS ki 84 turns like spit yet is faster and more control then p51 BS wing with that much lift would snap 500 mph a wing with that much wingloading would not turn inside a spit BS worse BS then la7 least that flat spins......

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  16. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Admins put all the talent of the jap planes they fucked up into the ki84 :)

Gryphn, you fly the i153 after you admited to its uberness- so to you i say, BS- BULLSHIT! Deal with the fact that the spitfire wasnt the greatest plane of the war.

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Ki84 is all ok now.
    No problems with catching them in Spit XIV. No chances of catching them (well mb except the Ki's poor acceleration between 250 and 450kph) in Spit IX. Spit IX can easily outturn the Ki, but Ki can dive and exit fight... Spit XIV pilot also has chances in DF with the Ki84... in one word-> WTG Admins for the Ki84! (fuck, I agreed with allsop, but damn, the kid has got point here :D )

Don't dare to touch Ki84 admins!
    Seems to be one of the best modelled planes now :)

18. yivan

yivan Well-Known Member

imho DBF3 FM is underdone, it ignores low Climbspeed setings (eg <300km/h)...

19. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Just to remind, the Ki84's stall is unrecoverable. Please fix this. :)

20. gunitz

gunitz Well-Known Member

plz fix the 190 7mm, the he177 spins to left whit full load fix it too, and the ki 84 spins