STOP THE WAR

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by achtun, Feb 6, 2003.

1. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

:super:

Attached Files:

2. Texican

Texican Member

Give Peace a chance....

I guess the best way to deal with this is to wait until Saddam invades one (or more) of his neighbors.

Wait until more people are dead, tortured, and "disappeared" before we try to get a coalition together and shut him down.

That way there is no question of the need to deal with him. Then the intelligentsia from the various countries could come out and decry the fact that "No one, especially the U.S., did anything to prevent this tragedy.."

Damned one way or the other.....

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

shoot first and ask questions later. :nono:

4. milten

milten Well-Known Member

I do not want to stop the WAR!
    I want America to bomb Iraq.
    I am not joking.
    WTG uncle Sam!

5. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

popij jos koju burazeru.

6. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

texican, what u think about all the ppl who went to the streets? all we are wrong? we don't support sadam, but we don't allow our goverments to support this kind of actions taken by ur goverment

what would u think if N Korea strikes u cause u are really a threat for them? is this the future u want?

we can fight agains our politicians to stop supporting this war, but we can't fight against the brand-new-american-fear of being attacked suddenly.

i know the 11-s was a big shit, but u are a strong country and u must walk over it, not use it to have a blank card to go anywhere and kill ppl cause u are scared of them.

IMHO sadam hussein is not a threat for US, it was not before 11-s and it's not now (hey dude, it's my opinion, don't shame on me)

if Bush attacks Iraq, noone is gonna belive it's because that country is gonna attack USA, noone of all the millions who went to the streeets belive it

but....

if u think a different way, i can understand, the media-preassure in USA is very strong, so many flags, so many patriotism, so many culpability..... i can make my mind

actually for me is easy to say what i say, if i was born in USA this would be not be so easy

Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  7. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Nisam nista pio.

8. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Hey bud, I think you addressed that leter to wrong guy ;)

"popij jos koju burazeru" in Serbian means "drink one more shot bro".

But if you realy want my opinion about all that my answer is simple:

Im against any exploitation ( mental && phisical ), violence
    ( mental && phisical ), modern Colonialism, Terorism, or any war on earth... I MEAN ON ENTIRE EARTH.

just my 5 cents

9. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Kako bre/ba nista nisi pio crni djole, pa vidi sta to pises.
    Reci mi da se zezas, ili si imao one to many Apatinskih piva.

10. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Re: Give Peace a chance....

Not one of iraq's neighbors fears its attack. Iraq is weak country and its neighbours would beat it in weeks.

Only scenario when i could see iraq to attack is situation where they (saddam) would have nothing to lose. I hope your country isnt arranging that.

Open your eyes and quit being lulled by US media. Check some news from different parts of world and you'll see how US "truth" is so different from what is told in the rest of the world.

11. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

About the numbers of anti-war people:

Its right that in Germany in Berlin at least 500000 (other sources say 600000) people were on the streets and protesting against the stupid war.

But there were also in other cities in Germany demonstrations. In one (I think in Stuttgart - but I am not sure) there were 50000.
    So add these numbers to your list :D

Its good to see that so many people dont follow the war-propaganda of some of their government - like UK, Spain or Australia.

And after this weekend I cant agree that Germany and France are the old Europe. No - with all the people who hate stupid wars - we have reached the new Europe.

12. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

good said babek, and srry ronin for the msitake! :)

We can see how tony Blair begins decreasing his speech, now he talks of giving more time to inspectors..... and let's see if supoorts USA without the UN security council

13. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Ozbiljno se ne zezam!:)
    Mislim isto sto i Bora Djordevic:
    "Boli me dupe za Iraq i Iran
    oni se kokaju a ja sam miran!"
    Svi se nesto bune sto Ameri zele da napadnu Iraq.
    A gde su svi oni bili kada su Ameri guzili nas 1999.?
    Sto se mene licno tice voleo bih da se pokolju sto vise. Ja cu sve to lepo da gledam na TV-u i to bez da strahujem dali ce meni nesto da se desi. Mozda padne jos koji F-117 pa bude zanimljivo.

Ima jedan stari jedan vic koji ide otprilike ovako:
    - Ako zarate Rusi i Amerikanci koji je ishod najbolji za nas?
    - Nereseno!
    - Zasto?
    - To je u stvari 2:0 za nas!

14. zarzar

zarzar Active Member

Americans why you dont bomb NKorea?? Here the answer, NKorea said that nuke the coutry how attack him. This is a large number of casualities of your love america's army, this is the reason that USA prefer dyplomacy vs NKorea instead war.

And why you want to attack Iraq? It's easy, it's a weak country with lot of oil for yours stupids cars that have 5000cc instead 2000cc in Europe and less spend of oil. Attackink Iraq you have very low casualties of you army but very high colateral damage on Iraq.

If the neigthborns of Iraq fell fear against Iraq they can tell to UN, but i think taht Iraq is how fell fear against his neigthbors.

Fuck Bush, fuck Aznar (my president, Spain), fuck Blair, his people don't want the war they want it.

I purpose to pay another Lewinsky to sucks the small penis of Bush, I hope that she can change the point of view of him.

And last question, it's not american army, or america want the war, America is a continent and have lot of countries, please all together respect the rest of countries and say USA, USA army, USA people....

15. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

let's make an international WB convention in Iraq on the day USA wants to invade them :super: :dura:

16. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Give Peace a chance....

The sway in opinion in the UK from what has been traditionally Labour-supporting sections of the media has been monumental in recent weeks. I cant remember the last time i seen a pro-war piece of reporting.

What has also been noticeable (as someone else pointed out) has been the downturn in Blair's willingness to continue with his current stance. Unfortunately there is still alot of resolve there for them to go ahead with this war. Statements like 'sometimes we have to take unpopular decisions' tells me they still plan on going ahead with this no matter what.

-glas-

17. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

@milten

E sto mi ovaj "staklenko" idiot ide na jetru i slepo crevce. :dura:

18. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Re: Give Peace a chance....

Yes it is exactly what should be done! WTG on that!

How many times have you heard "Fucking Switzerlands! They did nothing to prevent North Korea..."?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

LMAO! I like that!

Sta znaciju zarati, zanimlivo, kokati (typo - koljati?!)?

20. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

In London according to organizers - 2 000 000 people, according to police 750 000 (but they admit there were still huge mobs moving toward Hyde park).

All i know is it took hours to reach the starting point of demonstrations - streets were jammed with people! We invented even a chant:

"Plz, plz, let me go thru
    I want to protest too" :)

I took lots of pictures I hope film is ok :) they are from 1m above head level only tho :(

My sister told me there were several thoudand people in Sligo (a small town in western Ireland).

In Sofia ~10 000 people (Im surprised there were any demonstrations at all :)) and a few thousand in several other cities.