STOP THE WAR

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем achtun, 6 фев 2003.

1. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    I know why I like it! - it is a very Balkan way of thinking! But half a millenium ago the same thinking resulted in us all being conquered by the turks.

So we should unite in front of the common enemy.

I`ve heard BTW that some serbian generals were commissioned to Iraq to teach fighting cruise missiles and f117s. ;)

Последнее редактирование: 21 фев 2003
  2. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Симпатии:
    It's very sad that people think we didn't try to do something in 1999 :( But IMHO they have the right to fell offended, finaly we didn't stop the bombings :(

I think I have to say that it's pretty easy for Russian or Bulgarian to understand other Slavonic languages. ;)

3. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Hi

Do U understand the text???

zarati??

There is no "zarati" in my text:)

zanimlivo - interesting

kokati- fighting; This word is funy way to say fighting.

Bora Djordevic is our rock singer.

What are U doing?:)

4. Texican

Texican Member

Симпатии:
    Achtun, I think that some people's desire for peace at any price blinds them to the realities of the world. It happened in September 1938 when the Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia was given to Hitler by the French and British. Later Hitler took the rest of Czechoslovakia.

If you cannot see the difference between North Korea and the U.S. then you need to revisit North Korea's history for the last 53 years.

Saddam and anyone like him is a threat to the world - not just the U.S. and respectfully, anyone who feels differently needs to revisit world history. People like Saddam, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc, need to conquer just to maintain their country's way of life. They do not know how to build a country in peace.

If I listened exclusively to the U.S. media, then I would be as much for peace as anyone in Berlin, Paris, London, Madrid. I try to follow the media from several countries and sources. I also study history. Try it sometime.

Strategic Air Command - the keeper of the largest nuclear arsenal in the free world from 1947 until Russia got away from communism - has a motto that says it all....

"Peace is our profession"

That arsenal was part of what deterred aggression against smaller countries. A united front by NATO, their armies, and their arsenals kept the bear at bay until he lost his appetite.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel for the peace marchers. China is on the rise and has already started on a path similar to other expansionist countries. So there will be ample opportunities to protest U.S. (and other countries) warlike acts against China. Especially when China carries out "defensive" attacks and invasions against their warlike neighbors - such as Tibet.

By the way, how would General Franco have reacted to the peace marches in Madrid? :nono:

How DID Spain achieve the freedom it has now? That's right, you waited for Franco to pass away.

I guess the Basques should do the same. Or should we start marches in Washington, Paris, London, and Beijing for a kinder, gentler, approach to the Basque question? :dunno:

How is Spain dealing with the Euzkadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA)? Are you sitting back waiting for them to listen to reason? Or are you actively hunting them down? All I am saying, is give peace (and a Basque homeland) a chance...... :@prayer:

Could Spanish support for Saddam be the result of the sympathy for his problems with the Kurds and the Spanish problems with the ETA?

This is easy for me to say, if I was born in Spain, it might not be.
    ;)

Achtun, Thanks for the feedback and the lack of flames. I certainly appreciate well written posts.

Texican
    prvni ve'de't, posledne se podar'it!

5. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    :) :) :)

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    90% of it :)

Ako zarate Rusi i Amerikanci koji je ishod najbolji za nas?

to je "vi zarate"?

somehow i relate it to "see" but cant put it in the context

7. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    well - you are true that Chamberlain was blinded by vision of peace and he chosed shame and not war and war came upon him nevertheless --- but USxIraq problem is something different - Iraq is not claming anything, Iraq is not making offensive actions.
    US are more like a Hitler than Iraq is; if u want to compare nonpareil.

Studying doesn't mean undestanding. (frankly.. ur post shows absolute misunderstanding of history) And the key is not to follow different media (even here in Czech rep. you would hear only bullshit from TV) but to make your own judgement and not just chose from what they offer you (beleive me.. they know how to make one point of view more attractive). The problem in US media is not in word US, but in word MEDIA.

Well.. Saddam is not idiot like Hitler or Mussolini were. He's more like Stalin - he perfectly knows where his limits are - so he's not threat to anyone - especially not to such a strong country as US which would erase him and his country from the map of the world if he would move a finger against US. He is threat only to Iraq ppl - if US would base its propaganda campaing at this point.. mb they would receive bigger support from democratic countries - neverthless it would still be weird if US would be crying that Saddam is dictator and should be removed while there are 10s and mb 100s of much worser dictators in Africa or Asia.

Well.. where is the connection to the Iraq x US problem?? Did Strategic Air Command EVER used its nuclear arsenal? NO! Did it brought peace? YES. So why don't mighty USA keep doing it? Being STRONG and DEMOCRATIC NUCLEAR SUPERPOWER is enough to keep any country all over the world at bay.. NO country would ever dare to attack US. But if u would attack independet country - that would mean WAR.. not peace.
    So... your motto is very right.. so keep going according to it.

Tell me, what is the US policy against China since Kissinger (last 30yrs)? COOPERATION - although China is clearly violating human rights. European countries are very reserved towards China. F.e. Dalaylama was guest of Czech president.

See? WE, "peace marchers" are not supporting undemocratical powers. Actually we are not supporting undemocratical ways even if they are aimed against undemocratical countries. And US foreign policy is pretty undemocratical.

Did u know that Franco successor was assasinated by movement of resistance? His regime fell because spanish ppl refused it, they were not sheep as u suggested

Did u know how many negotiations with ETA and its political fraction were made? Did u know that Basque country has quite great autonomy(in spanish part - u probably don't know it is french problem as well).
    Of course they are after terrorist because they are killing civilians and they are NOT legitimate power *-- but WHERE IS THE CONNECTION with IRAQ x US problem? IRAQ is NOT attacking US and it IS legitimate power.

man. your arguments are pretty confused - pls at least don't insult other nations

srry for agressive style i had - but your post was full of shit - nothing personal though! clear ur mind and think about it

------------
    btw what this should mean? "první vědět, poslední se podařit"
    it is czech - but it is gramatical nonsense - "first to know, last it to succeed"

8. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Sorry

zarate or zaratiti - to start a war

9. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Mlogo bre znatizeljan taj tuta bugarin. :)

10. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:

It is always of use to understand what your enemy is talking...

Jiveo!
    :cheers:

Последнее редактирование: 24 фев 2003
  11. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Симпатии:
    Grobar, the problem is that your "from" field is in Cyrillic, so the majority of the viewers think you're Russian :)

12. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    :) :) :)

13. milten

milten Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    :)
    :) :)
    razume te :)

14. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:

Once they learn to read cyrillic they will be able to see I`m not :p

Until then - I`ll remain under cover. :)

15. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    ROTF LMAO for that "Jiveo"

E be tuto a jel znas kako se kaze na bugarskom Pera detlic?
    Some translations:

Pera Detlic - Perkato na kokoldrkalot
    Shok Soba - Sobata na kukulele..... ajaaoooojjj....
    Porodiliste - Sobata na ( ahem... ) kurceva rabota

Znao sam nesto vise ali zaboravih :)

"Aic post unde radio muntenja doj :)" setih se ove fraze od nezaboravnog i pokojong Ljube Moljca iz njegovih famoznih nikad prevazidjenih monologa
    Cezar i kleopatka,
    Moj na Misaru,
    Fudbalska utakmica Njemacka - Poljaska 1942.

16. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Perkato na kokoldrkalot ????

kurova rabota would be the correct grammar, but this really means "fucked up stuff" :)

BTW is really
    deodorant "Black cat" = voneshta voda "Crna Maca"? :)

17. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    PS: A sinonym of "kurova rabota" is "balgarska rabota" which speaks much about our self-esteem, doesnt it? :rolleyes:

18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Симпатии:
    i haven't read this thread, but i hope my post will be on-topic.

NBC made a telecast were american authorities propaganded the war. after this telecast a musical clip was transmitted.

popular russian group TaTu.
    http://www.igorkazakov.ru/tatu_jayleno.html

on their T-SHIRTS you can read "FUCK THE WAR" in russian.
    actually, it's not "FUCK THE WAR". it's a popular very rough russian formula that has no equivalents in english "PENIS FOR THE WAR", meaning categoric denial or categoric unwillingness.

all in all, a propaganda too.

Последнее редактирование: 27 фев 2003
  19. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    The "American Authorities" was comic Dennis Miller speaking his own piece which was more than a little toungue in cheek. It was NOT an official government statement of propaganda.

20. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Симпатии:
    alrite. i passed the news badly.