Polikarpov I-153 Chaika - to admins

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

example of "domination"

[​IMG]

2. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

HAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

@broz, estoy seguro ke desde hace poco tu te sientes identificado con ese de la foto jajajajajajajajjajajajaj :p

3. badger

badger FH Beta Tester

8 seconds had I-15

Next variant was I-15bis (sometimes called I-152) which had about 10.5 seconds sustained turn

I-153(that's what we have in FH) had about 12-13,5 seconds sustained turn.

4. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

LOL domination....I love the way she's being so nasty she lets you wear your sunglases broz....you fiend!!

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

6. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

cc Allsop, I was using .showdata: I153 15m/s A6M3 16m/s

7. ihsrem

ihsrem Well-Known Member

LOL on this. Ki43 has great turn now. Learn the way it does.
    :fly2:

8. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Rgr badgr, I never mentioned sustained turn times. But pulling a 360, sustained or not, in 8 seconds is some feat.

9. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

LOL! KI43 HAS GOOD TURNING!? I ask any red to take their streak or put their record on the line, and fly a ki43.

If you mean the ki43 is a good turner potentially, then I ask the spitfire be made potential turner. For example, it turns likes a brick unless you are going exactly 280km/h with exactly 75* of bank and precisly 2 notches of flaps with half rudder....

The ki43 is one of the lightest planes here, and has amazing wing loading. IRL it was only outurned by the a6m. The ki43 should dance cricles around the spitfier, but it isnt that way here on FH.

This nonsense about how jap planes arnt undermodled is just slowing the process of what reds know is bullshit. Last night just about every red was admitting that they wouldnt trust their score/streak/ reputation to a jap plane- which is bull because if they had their handling back, they would be hard to catch like the i15 or spitfire.....

Infact, and exact quote from one player was -"I dont know what admins have against jap planes." I wont say what member it was, but he was from lead rain, and as much as they think gold planes dont need help, this says how much they acknoladge jap planes are hurting.

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

When i flew golds (looong ago), i loved jap planes, but it was hard to make a streak in them. However, with my poor skills i managed to make a 7 streak in one evening with a 109. My higher streak with japs was 3. However, i know some people (like HJM--- IIRC) who made a streak of about 43 with a ki43. So, what i said gives nothing to the discussion, as usual, but i had to brag about my streak in golds :shuffle:

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

75x12mm to kill spitfire "lost wing" 4x20mm ki43 get fuel fire, looses vator and rudder, and ailerons were gunna overg/ over speed.......those are some amazing 20mm or dm is messed up. Atleast if jap planes got their handling back they might have a chance-

Today "africa" informed me that v1.64 due to launch in 2 weeks "heh heh" fixes the jap planes problom.

12. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

Like as M$ patches, fixed problems makes new bugs.

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Never ending story

14. Kutya

Kutya Banned

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

the famous red cross!! We're enlightened. Thx Kutya!

:shuffle:

16. Kutya

Kutya Banned

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

109F4, 1x20mm (Hispano) in elevator and G warning.

Don't pull any G's but fly level and at 460kph Elevator falls off.........................

nuff said.........

Malin

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Flying today- put 17x12 35x7mm into an i16 from d2-d.5....no damage at all, no smoke.. On my ascend "in a mc202" i was looking back thinking "how the fuck is that plane not in pieces!?" as 2x20mm blew off my stab elevator and rudder....IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? Obiously it happened but....

then latter I was in a fight with a spitfire "frog" stalled in a verticle attack on tigrou. I put 7x20mm "real mg151/20, not 15mm" And then 17x17mm.....I saw no damage whatsoever, and looking back trying to tell which spitfire was his, 2x20mm gives my 109 a fuel fire from d5....Latter, I asked what damage there was in a not so pleasant way, and from his mouth he says controls were shot to shit, and he kept wanting to over g' and over speed' yet when i looked back no spits were damaged...he never died and landed safely.....

And I wont mention the many i15 stories i have for the day.

19. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Good agresive defence is primary way to get streak with A6m, no turning. I hate turning, it is way to hell. A6m is very quick and it is like katana vs. two handed axe. In zero(and perhaps any other slow jap planes) must wait, when enemy attack you. Imho jap planes are good modeled(except shiden).

Malino wrote: 109F4, 1x20mm (Hispano) in elevator and G warning.

You lucky, 1x20mm and vator says goodbye IRL

Bf 110's otto hit my F4U a few bullets to wing and G warning. maybe IRL it is teoreticaly possible if he hit my wing girder.

Imho G warning is good.

20. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT! He says the jap planes are modled FINE!? But then hes just fine flying the perfectly modled UFO F4U!?........Hugo, I tink it would be best if no one listened to the shit that rolls out of your mouth anymore.