Guess the tank...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Holmes, Aug 10, 2006.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

If you come to Italy, please take back all those cross dressing Brazilian/South American prostitutes with you and the empty beer bottles.

2. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Blame commies and russians all the time. Good policy. Saves mental resourses.

Fact: Stalin never wanted to involve into a conflict on Korean peninsulla. Demarcation line on 38th parallel, country was de-jure united, in 1948 USSR withdraws troops, and US stages "democratic" elections in the South. Just like they did in Germany, but the war didnt start because of Soviet troops in East Germany. JFYI, peace-treaty between Germany and USSR was signed only in 1955.

In Korea US installed a regime that survived when supported by US bayonets. Again: there were no Soviet troops North of 38th parallel. Suddenly in 1950 a conflict starts, and Northern troops unexpectedly kick American ass and go all the way south, then United Nations send "peace-keepers" there, on a meeting where suddenly USSR representative isn't present and can't veto the decision.

Again: Kim Ir Sen (Kim Il Sung in your transcribtion) asked Stalin many times for support in attacking South, but Stalin strongly refused and declared clearly that he'll never support an aggression. It's well-documented and admitted even by modern anti-communistic Russian historians.

OTOH - South has several US divisions from occupational force, that Southern leaders expect to fight on their side against "communist barbarians".

Under such conditions - who'll attack first? Try using common sence, if you still got any.

Both sides declared that they got attacked. I don't know what really happened, and I am not going to listen to idiotic Western propaganda. LOL they boasted that they shot down more MiGs then USSR sent to China and Korea! :D All - unconfirmed, certainly, soviet fighters were not allowed to cross the front-line or fly over the sea.

It is all very tragic. Thank god - it didn't happen in Germany, where aggressors behaved exactly like in Korea. I expect you to tell me about Berlin Airlift now.

3. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

No, UNESCO surveys.

LMAO ! You got this info from the same place that says there are goverment sponsored hit squads to kill oposition groups in China ?

Fox News strikes again...

It´s nothing worse or better than new york city violence levels...

Actually, where i live the most common violence problem is passional crimes. people here happen to have very hot blood...

Unless you live here and know our realities, i think you cannot really understand what happens. We spend less than 1% of the GDP in weapons, yet we have a lot of innovation being done at universities and goverment sponsored research centers. The same technology used to build a guided missile, for one, can be used in civillian technology.

Paraguay war, try searching in wikipedia. The paraguayans tought it was smart to simply invade brazil without even a formal war declaration. After some time they got their asses handed back to la paz without hesitation. Do you really think venezuela wants to suffer the same fate ?

4. Boroda

One of my female friends visited Sao Paolo several times. She really said she saw something like gipsy "tabor" on Kiev raiway station there, but nothing worse then what we have here in Msk.

Do you seriously think that kids should be kept indoors, like in prison cells? When I was 8 years old my Mother forced me to go to the street - I was reading too much, and we had a beautiful district in a suburb of Leningrad....

Hmm wasn't it a war between Bolivia and Paraguay? German immigrants in Bolivian officers corps, and Russians in Paraguay?...

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Nah. In fact, don't expect me to tell you anything. I'm not a professional and anything I could say to you might only deteriorate your fragile mental state.
    It's time for your medication, comrade Boroda. :mafia:

6. Boroda

Looks like I was right, Gran Chaco war: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaco_War

7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    [edit]MOSTLY CRAP!:
    Let me guess, the propaganda ministry [ministry of education] taught you, when you were a youngun, that France blockaded the roads leading to Berlin?

My grandad [my minister of propaganda] taught me it was all a plot to get a kennedy elected in the USA.

In school we were taught, well, nothing about it.
    In Canadian schools, the only history we were taught was french Indian wars [wars of spanish succession, North America Style] and The Kennedy Family and How Great They Are [I went to school in the 60s when we were being led down the path to enslavement and service sector carreers].
    [edited]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  8. Boroda

Слив засчитан.

Red Ant, I am not a commie maniac, only an ordinary Russian imperialist. I read a lot, and remember a lot of useless trash. Call me a person who's shallowly but widely educated.

So, I understand that you don't argue with my point of view on Korean conflict? Then, would You be so kind to tell me why do you think West Berlin was blocked in 1949? Just curious. We both know the fact, (i hope so), please, do me a favour, tell me why do you think Soviet occupational administration did it?

I just want to know who needs medication here. If you consider beer as a natural tranquiliser - then i already got 2 liters :)

9. Boroda

Kennedy? I speak about 1949. In 1961 when a Wall was built - my Grandfather served there, his "portable missile-tech base" was right at the side of the highway to West Berlin. He once arrested one American guy who got into a convoy carrying nuclear warheads :D Local State Security thanked him and said they watch the guy for several months :)

Same shit here.

I first heard about Berlin Airlift from one guy at the Aces High BBS. Wondered a lot, then read another book by a Soviet intelligence boss, saw some innuendos, then made a little research - and voila... Truth was stunning, and it's easy to find it in English sources on the Net.

Please don't expect me to spell correctly, I am just a provincial drunk motherfucker from East Europe. Son of Taiga and Norhtern mountains, born from Southern parents, who come from endless Don and Ukrainian steppes. Never rode a horse... Never served, a first civilian in 3 generations of my family...

Slava Stalinu!... Ebaaat'... Slava KPSS!!! Karl Marx Friedrich Engels - two men, not four, and Slawa KPSS isn't a man at all...

Blintsy (bliny, thin pan-cakes) are a traditional dish cooked by a mother-in-law :D An ancient Slavonic symbol of the Sun. And I am far from Slavonic pagan religion, I prefer Black Faith of Mongols.

10. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

reading this trash I'd say it was 20.

Amazing how the brain washing system worked in ussr that it could inflict damage even to such intelligent individuals.

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

There was a length of Autobahn that was clogged all the way to berlin. The ruling regime wished to unclog it so soviet made autos could drive on it - at high speeds of 15 - 20 kph.....

no?

Occupation troops were buying too many pairs of nylon stockings for their girlfreinds?

Um.

Coca Cola was corrupting The Masses?

Western occupied Berlin was healing and thriving and the Soviet Occupiers didn't think that was good? They wanted berlin to be a model of collective efficiency, like Russia was??

Um.

No.

It was Nixon's fault?

Um.

It was the fuckin Mexicans!
    I knew it.

%)

[sorry, Boroda, I didn't delete the BS above fast enough, it was better as joking instead of editorial]

12. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Paska [spelling?] is a traditional white cake with fruit preserves and, I think, some booze.
    It is an ancient slavonic symbol of
    um
    Foods that make you sleepy and will make you get fat:fly2:
    My baba died by accident one day while trying to stuff a goose.
    Down her throat.

13. Boroda

Don't you even DARE to delete it!!!
    :mad:

14. Boroda

Paskha (pas-ha?), "easter", a curd cake with rasins and other dried fruits. Brought to the church before Easter and mmm don't know the word - blessed maybe? by the priest.

Yesss, Easter means all kinds of food and booze! :D

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Boroda always turns out to be the "effect of commie propaganda bullshit" which he is so hard trying to avoid.
    I guess it's stronger than him.

16. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

It?s always interesting to see how people run from discussion then they can't argue on "facts and logic" basis. ;)

Just like religious fanatics of modern days.

I guess people just not really change that much.

17. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Somewhere, there is history as God sees it.
    We are stuck with what we are taught, and we are taught by people with agendas.
    I wonder if there are history teachers who stick to facts without Opinion/Editorial? Anywhere?

Fact:
    Paska is tastey!
    Opinion:
    Paska is not tastey, unless you are a commie who is fed starch hiw whole life, goodness and tastiness of paska and blintze is a dastardly commie plot - the Kennedy's NEVER ate it, this was their way of stating their support for The People Of Monrovia.

Aren't those tanks and mobile artillery already named?

18. Boroda

You overestimate me.

After 20 liters I'll simply blow up :D

Now seriously.

I am fucking sick of any alternatively-intellectual bastard mixing me and my country with excrements.

I was born in 1972, so I saw Soviet power in it's stagnation and agony. We never took Soviet propaganda, clumsy anf unprofessional, for serious. Imagine, how surprised I was when I discovered that it was true? I mean - one thing after another, year after year, slowly... First time I saw a homeless person was in NYC in 1989, was disappointed by smell, and then, 2-3 years later such aromatic people appeared in Moscow!...

Now let me explain why I am a Stalinist and what I mean by this.

Stalinism means responsibility according to a level of decisions made. I want our corrupt, incompetent, stealing and again corrupt leadership to be... not, not hanged on lamp-posts, I want them to be simply fired, kicked out of government service. That's all. They'll not starve, i tell you. So far any call to responsibility is immediately labeled as "stalinism". So it be. I'll be satisfied. But I still think that mass-executions will be more effective, don't think it's worse it - but i have to admit the fact. As Saddan said - corruption is more like a cultural tradition.

What we have now is exactly like a regime that fucked up (proebal) the country in 1916-17.

19. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

us army left in 1949 with only 472 advisors stay in south

so lets compare north + south korea army link

army size:
    NK 135.000 men
    SK 95.000 men

infantry:
    NK
    8 infantry divisions (20.000 of them veteran of china civil war)
    2 half size infantry divisions
    1 separate infantry regiment

SK
    8 infantry divisions

mechanized infantry:
    NK 1 motorcycle recon regiment
    SK none

armor:
    NK 1 armor brigade with t34 tanks
    SK none

artillery:
    NK
    76mm + 122mm howitzers
    82mm + 120mm mortars
    45mm antitank guns

SK
    105mm howitzers
    60mm + 81mm mortars
    2,36 inch rockets

air force:
    NK
    40 fighters
    70 attack bombers

SK
    0 fighters
    0 attack bombers

navy:
    NK only small vessels
    SK only small vessels

as u say 'who's going to attack?'

20. Boroda

Again.

It's not a propaganda effect. Propaganda was always laughed at. It's a result ot many personal thoughts and digging deeply. It's a sad and stunning discovery that all that silly stuff was true. :(

Just curious: what do you know about a Russo-Japanese war 1904-1905? IMHO it was a last straw for Russian Empire...