A380 Impressed me

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by torsti, May 30, 2005.

1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

2nd Lieutenant, it's my duty to tell you: Beware of fragging! :)

2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

That post makes me nauseous.

I can't begin to describe how much I would like to inflict physical pain on someone after reading that post by squirl.

How did your parents bring you up? Were they too blindly ignorant to reality and methods of argument? Do you even care?

Why I even bothering posting this, I will never know. This is the same person that said he doesn't care about people being blown up if they're not american, so maybe logic is telling me I should just quit.

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

lol afi :)

4. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

And whoever decided to give me bad reputation for that post by saying "da-da-da-dusche BAG!", it's spelled "Douchebag". Learn how to spell, cuntscallop.

5. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

But I am a fan of Tolkien! :)

Did I give a copy of the pics Scotland to you? One of them I would name "Tolkien in Middle-Earth"! The one with the old white-haired guy sitting on the ridge looking at all the mountains and the valleys...

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

funny, i got the same. And another saying: "Do me a sandwich. Now!" :)

1 person likes this.
  7. wanabe

wanabe Well-Known Member

My opinion A380 great technological achievement. I'm not getting near it because I really don't like doing things with huge numbers of people.
    The more not the better in my taste. I ain't goin to tokyo seoul or any other mega city either fricken human infestation is out of control. :flyer:

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

the other day i flew from Geneva to Madrid in an A319. The biggest plane i had flown in until that day had been an MD87. I didn't like the flight in the Airbus, way too big for me (and it has only 160 seats, AFAIR). I can't think what must be to fly in a 800 seats bird. Geez, i'd get fucking nervous....

9. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

hahahha, I like sandwiches :)

10. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

CC thats what I meant :) The part I quoted could have been written by the man himself ;)

From your last visit? Hmmm good question. I remember Bas made up a CD in his house with photos on it, but cant remember if the Scotland ones were included. In fact now I think about it, I havent seen them. Can you email them to me or something? I definitely havent seen the "Tolkien in Middle-Earth" pic :)

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

like this? :)

[​IMG]

12. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

That's my favorite type. But I enjoy being in the middle, and two ladies squeezed against me.

13. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't want to fly on a plane these days with ~799 strangers. I haven't seen the interiors of the 380, but I hope it has a lot of bathrooms :)

And big bathrooms. Trying to take a pee on a plane, in a small bathroom designed in 1968 (most of our American domestic flights are on such old planes), is not easy unless you sit down, and I refuse to sit down. It's especially bad when there's turbulence. Last time I flew I was lucky to be in first class (I was not paying for the flight), so it was easy to get to the can. Now only first-class passengers can use the first-class toilet, thanks to our spectacular and comedic post-9/11 security measures ;) But they kept giving me beer, and I kept accepting. Because how is one to respond when a pretty stewardess asks "Another beer, sir?", and it's free?

I have devised a new method of peeing during turbulence. I am tall. So I kneel on the toilet, relax, aim at the target and, so stabilized, I let nature take its course. I'm not ashamed of this. Rather proud of myself :) Can't wait to try it on Lufthansa :cheers:

14. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Lufthansa flight to & from NA go via the polar route, above the tropopause & mostly @ night , so turbulance is quite unlikely. you need a summer afternoon Miami-LA run for "combat evaluation"

15. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

or maybe a takeoff in the bathroom of a dash8 following the flight path of an A-380 ¦¬þ

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I worked at Madrid's airport, in planes' maintenance, and one of our tasks was to wide bathrooms depots (yes, that myth of shit thrown in the air is only that, a myth), a disgusting task, but someone must make it. Anyway, in a 747, we had to wide 14 bathrooms, IIRC, so an A380, bigger than it, just guess how many will there be :)

For free? Fuck, the other day the stewardess offered me a coke (15cl, half a can), for 2,10?. Damn...

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

LOL! And I thought that I was the only one :p Wtg Allsop! :fly2:

1 person likes this.
  18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

here's the last one i got: "no profanity plz, cloaka feltcher"

Cool :p

1 person likes this.
  19. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

20. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

LoL

If you dig deep enough you'll find dirt... 'n the guys that made that site look like the kind of guys that'll keep digging till they find something... and at the lack of any idea as to what they found, they'll make up a story around it :)

<Z>