Another old bug abuse

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Vlamik, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

I was flying some minutes ago, and I found another "bug abuser" called "legend" (btw, did someone see him before today? I didnt,anyway). Well, I just ripped his wing out and he kept flying (at ~3k) and landed at his lovely airfield. Ive posted something like this on 18/12/2003 (read more here) and nothing was done about that till now, how u will see in the track (i can send it by e-mail for anyone). I know that this wont have any repercussion, but, im doing my part asking for a fair play.

P.S.: Hmm, and sry for the bad name and that "cheater, f*c*k you!" stuff, but its already enough for everyone that loves this arcade game called wb, even with lamers and cheaters around there.

1 person likes this.
  2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

AFAIR there are some planes on which you can fly with 1 wing, and some people could land them. I've seen many doing (i could give some nmes). I don't think it's a bug abuse, but a lack of respect. IT's obvious you're dead, so give the kill to the one that deserves it. But people is too eager for scores, and some things never change...

3. Cierzo

Cierzo Well-Known Member

i once flew with an A6M to my field with just one wing. I jumped then, to give the kill to the one who got me. But i don't think it's a bug. Someone once told me it could be made (more or less) IRL

4. Vagal

Vagal Member

Vlamik = Lenine?
    I didn't know :)

Next time get off both of his wings to make it even more challenging for him to land his plane ;)

[]s
    Doc

5. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Yesterday I shot oldwin's A6M's wing off - he turned back home and bailed near f :)
    IRL a plane without whole wing just starts spinning and heads down after inverting, usually loosing some other parts in the process :p Remaining wing produces more lift difference than can be countered with one aileron and RL physics are a bit less forgiving than WB's ;)

There have been however cases when a plane rtb'ed without about 1/3 wing, but I heaven't heard of any controlable plane damaged beyond that.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

the problem is that it can't be represented in this graphics. so, if a guy w/o wing lands, think that he just lost only part of it, not the whole wing, as you may see it

7. Snakeye

But only some planes (only some japs, afaik) can land like that, so I'd prefer that no plane would be able to do that at all ;)

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

me too. It's so frustrating...

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You didn't get to say <SACO!>? ,now that's a pity ...

:eek: :dura: %) :turret:

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

LMAO

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What does that mean?

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

until Vlamik may answer, i'll tell you what i think it is. Saco is the thing Vlamik/lenine writes in ch100 every time he gets someone. I think it comes from "Sacanagem", that means something like "great". But maybe i'm wrong and it's a completely different thing. I hope Vlamik answers us, because i'd like to know it too

13. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

lol

sacanagem dont mean "great" broz :p
    i dont know how to translate sacanagem...
    but saco is something like "shit" but in a politely way... Or maybe "damn..."

it also means that place where you have the balls :) Fuck... I´m forgeting the words, lol... Saco! :p

1 person likes this.
  14. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

When flying with one wing, your elevator becomes the new aileron. If you lose your left wing, you must push the nose down to decrease the lift of the right wing. This stops the erratic rotation caused by having one wing provide all the lift. Once you have the plane in a stable position, roll the airplane so the remaining wing is above the plane, like a sailboat's sail. Apply rudder to keep the nose above the horizon and try to keep a high speed so as to retain control. Altitude can be maintained in the A6M and perhaps the FW 190 and the LA series.

15. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

I totally agree with u guys, that was my point doing this thread ;) .

No Ricedd, here where I live we used to say "saco" as we say "goal" in soccer. This is NOT an offensive word, just a celebration for the victory achieved. In order to avoid any possible misunderstanding, now I say "salute" when I get a kill...:)

16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Saco = "Look mom ,I'm great!" :D

17. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

BULLSHIT...what about all that "splash" stuff used by uSaF pilots nowadays? "-Oh God (Bush), im so skilled using these AIM-120s against iraqi Migs without missiles! I ROCK, LOOK ME FELLAS, OH YEAH!" Sounds like hipocrisy...:rolleyes: And, yes, im better than any con that Ive shot down (at least in that combat situation). There is no shame admiting that...:UU:

18. Snakeye

sry squirl, it is well beyond my comprehension how you understand physics and aerodynamics, so I really can't discuss this with you

HOW THE FUCK CAN ELEVATOR WORK AS AILERON?????????????? anyone, plz? :help:

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

really? shit, i thought someone once told me the meaning was similar... :shuffle:

Btw, the "saco" for balls is scrotum :)

20. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

just because you sit around at 5km waiting to see an easy victim below doesnt mean you're better, just more concerned about you score