Apache shoot Iraqian farmers with 30 mm

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Sturmbock, Jan 20, 2004.

1. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

I am not sure of what ad you are referring to but, it certainly is free media if they are allowed to chose what to air or at least when to air. Or should they be forced to air "anti" whatever or whoever views whenever the "anti" opinion people want it aired? American media is forced to give equal airtime to political ads in like airtime slots at the networks discretion. And GWB is hardly the darling of american networks (except FOX).
    I will also soften my tone on what you may or maynot know about american media but I'm not sure that whats aired in Brasil is the same as whats in the U.S.A. even on the same channel. The reason that I say this is I watched the Superbowl while at sea in the Bahamas on a cruise-ship (wealthy American bastard!). I have also seen a taped version of the American broadcast. Very different including the commercials. BTW it's funny to hear the international commentators explaing "American Football" to the rest of the world that thinks its a funny game next to soccer.
    :cheers: