BILES DIED.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, Sep 1, 2008.

1. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

get well soon you DP :D so we can kill ya in arena :)

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

SO you did not fall 60 feet, it was just a case of being covered up with dirt while you were in a hole..Yeah that happens..

Man you are really fucked up for tryin to tell us you fell when actually you were covered up with dirt or concrete mix and you hit your head. Yup that's is delusional. I am not mad at you for sayin you fell 60 feet or whatever it doesnt matter to me HOW you got in the hospital..i was wondering HOW BAD you werere banged up...Sounds to me like you had a stroke....paralysis of one side of ya body or somethin'.,.then you fell and hit your head and some paki with a truck full o dirt dumped it on you..fuckin pakis.

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

WTF ?????

What's the story guys? What happened?

4. looseleaf

TALK TO ME GUYS!

My PM system is all "database error" even my ignore function is broken. I've got no CP usable functions!

5. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

LOOSELEAF!!!!!!
    Fucking database error. SOry, I cannot PM, so I send it here, instead.

NOTE
    I am not a man with religious faith nor do I worship a named god
    Okay? Some would say, um, agnostic.....

Hi.
    I am born not just once, since my birth, I have died two more times [since, I belive, july 23] and both of those were miracle. Oops, first one, in 1959 was kind of neat, it was in 1959.......
    I been born 1 time, then re-born 2 times. Hehe.

HOW PROFOUND IT IS TO DISCOVER WE REALLY CAN [OR DO] LIVE ETERNALLY!!!!

I swam in THE WATERS OF LIFE and let me tell you, you will too, we all will, you have nothing to fear, my friend.
    YOU WILL NOT GO AWAY...
    NEVER
    FOREVER
    Trust me.

Have a nice day, my friend.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  6. looseleaf

The PM started working again!

Great to hear your words again.

Sounds like you're on the mends.

Hang-in there bud.

:cheers:

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

atheist. agnostic is a religious man referring that there's incognisable info withi and behind god.

don't let us down

8. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

So mote it be :cheers:

9. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Nope.
    No prob. I refuse psycotropic drugs. The medical 'doctors' hate that, they want a guy druged so he dosent complain or argue and so he fits nicesly into their little authority trips.
    I don't like mind altering drugs and I regect them, I have that right and I exercise that right.
    I am limited to using medicine that is for the injuries I have, and NOT for attitudes the 'ductors' don't like about me....
    I did not have a heart attack so some fucker could deside how well I fit into some fucker's little pigeon hole.
    You could not believe the amount of mind altering 'cures' these fucking pill pushers are handing out. Beware, the drug industry has the medical provision as butt-buddies. I am aware of those pricks and I do what I can to avoid being given mind altering drugs, antidepressents, mood enhancers, anti this and atni that. Again, those 'medical' doctors are in most cases, pill pushers and they are in the same racket as the fucker who offers you 'free' crack cocaine...
    I got some problems, yep, but I like my thoughts and will keep them as long as they don't stick me into padded room. ANd yes, they are actively trying, it is apparent and I am not stupid. Yet.

12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Welcome back, man :) Last year I ended up in hospital but they gave me no drugs, unfortunately. Just IV after IV after IV in between bouts of unconsciousness and freaking out trying to tell my loved ones I was OK. I hate hospitals with a passion. But they are kind of like an enforced vacation.

It's much easier to die than to spend an hour in emergency surgery :)

Jeez, next time I'm just going to tell them to let me die :) Yeah, dying is really easy, but living is a royal beeyatch!