Flight Models

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by j-bird, Sep 26, 2006.

1. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

I once typed "attach general" .Well...i can´t describe what i saw...i remember angels, peacefull music and a deep voice saying "have no fear milo..." then i saw a light...and the cpu melted ...:dunno:

2. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

dont worry milo, you will meet with the general some day.....

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

plus the useless stress that comes with that
    loooool :D

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

he will dive at f17 in a white, unporked Li2, in his 2nd coming, and personally fix li2's roll rate

5. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Which is porked.

You guys are seriously sick. :@drunk:

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

romans said the same, and later they converted

1 person likes this.
  7. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Maybe you should stop taking drugs or at least change your medication...

:D

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

it's called enlightenment, u ignorant... gold!

9. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

no, actually it's called "hallucination" and/or "seeing things that actually don't exist, but individual claims to seen those things anyway" and/or "old medicin"

(btw, "gold"? is that the best you can come up with? So there's a surprise for you then "azor" :fly2: )

:)

10. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    A hammer can fix said problem. You only need to aim well!

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

coz the general was always red and only a gold can deny his existance!!!!! u... u, gold!!

12. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

golds don´t know love...don´t worry vasco, 2000 years ago it was the same... and that happened with a second class deity...;)

13. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Golds don't eat paint either :D

14. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

Don´t fear love airfax...The General knows all your suffering,just open your heart to him,even a gold can be the king of his own heart...
    thegeneral2.JPG

15. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

sex you! ((c) vasco)

I know myself too well to trust my fate into hands of black'n'white blockhead...

16. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

paranoia perhaps this is true to some extent. But I love this game and I take my pilot skills seriously here ! I learned the hard way through the years in dog fights and when to attack and keeping a good eye out (SA) watching for my enemy. So situational awareness can be looked upon as a form of paranoia (and it is a recommended paranoia). I didn't and never needed the attach command to learn to fight. I read up on subjects to improve and use the same tactics and strategies to be where I am at in this and other combat flight sims, I watched what my foes did right and wrong and tried to build on that and learn certain tendancies that certain foes did. But I never needed to attach to someone to learn or to give info out to someone on the other side so they can get the jump on someone. What skycpt mentioned has happened and some pilots been noticed attached and strangely enough the enemy finds the way to intercept on a well thought out bomb run! And that is total BS!! the attach command should be in the training arena or a permission to attach should be added pronto!! Paranoia perhaps I am, but even so I still am danerous enough to foil them on most occations.

Paranoia I am, and I should suggest to all honest players/pilots that the minute you arrive in the arena and start to make a name for yourself as a decent fighter pilot or buff pilot expect the imbeciles to start attaching and therfore the paranoia will aid in your improvment too.

Paranoia I am, I use TS (teamspeak) quite a bit when I fly and to tell you the truth I don't trust 1 or 2 in teamspeak either when I fly and i have very good solid valid reasons for my paranoia. but yet I remain using TS because 99.9% of the fine people that use it when I fly are honest. but it only takes one bad seed to make a good thing degrade in fun. this is also true with the attach command.

Al you said

"I like attach, I like to attach to people (not only my sq), I don't suffer from your illness"

also to attach and make comments on some pilots crazy flying. While it may be funny to you it may also be insulting to the one being attached too. never thought to much about that I bet. Also it can be a disstraction too.

I don't appreciate you saying an illness. It shows no respect. You mean to insult and I don't appreciate it. it may be paranoia to some but cautious to others. The majority I still believe fly honestly in here but the few that do not, really tarnish the games fun and make some leave the game. Thier are alot of things that can be fixed in this game or adjusted. the attach command was implimented with good intentions I am sure, but once again it only takes a few to ruin a good thing. So again either use the attach command only in the training arena or make it that one should ask to attach and let the host pilot who will be attached permit or deny the request. It's the only a reasonable thing to do.

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i beg your pardon, it was "gender you" :znaika:

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Yeah, right. Ask reuben if I ever insulted him while being attached to him (or if I EVER insulted him for that matter)
    You have friends I presume, are you always dead serious with them?
    You lost that bet.

And back to the rest of your "I have lots of skill and that's why everyone wants to attach me & kill me" post.
    If in fact it is so (no it isn't) you should be happy, more kills for you.

19. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

No, I have not been insulted by the fact that people attach to me.
    Bullet IMO, al was bein specific in his first post and described the sheer joy he gets from watching me makin blunders. ;)

Then again, if one ttaches to some other pilot and gives comments in private channel, they might find it insulting.

So regarding HOW you view this flightsim, it would affect diferently.

(al, I havent been able to chk yet, been home w sick kid two days and up to my *** while at work, so I need to get back to you regardin the 2,5 ers, m-kay)

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

funny comments are for the friends, coz the others would hate and squelch u anyway