For biles

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Jacobe, May 31, 2009.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

2. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

The plot as I undestood it, without the help on subtitles:
    from what I understood, mr sandman ethnically clenzes drunken men with cabin fever. No, he doesn't have cabin fever, they do.
    See the drunk guy who was headbanging the other? Notice, he took a fall, as part of the skit, and on the way down, intending to crash his face into a nice, soft table-top, he instead, smacked himself POW, bashed his pizza processor. Did ya notice that when he did that [I am sure he didn't intend to break his front teeth] as part of a simple, filmed skit, eh? the gleam of a tiny falling yellow incisor? He covered it up very well by putting his hand over his glutch pype, the same way a normal guy who is not pretending who has just hit himself in the mouth with a beer.......
    I have heard some Finns have a strange sense of humour, yes, but I am not so sure any sane man would smash his own teeth out to get a laugh. Then again...........

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!
    :D

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  3. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

Kaunis kieli.

4. rudeboy

Hahahaha.
    Hey, uh, Whatsisname!:

Good stuff.

HipHop!!!!!

I like it as much as I like throat singing!

And the sunday tv? Very good, except it is still Saturday here, I believe. I can't always remember, I drink a little sometimes and then I get a hankering to stare, open-mouthed at the tv/youtube.

I was watching a bunch of
    ANDYoutube AND'Finnish humour' OR'Finnish humor' AND'Finnish Music' AND'Finnish Sport'

A guy who is native speaker of Canadian English [yours truly] can click on a search field and get all sorts of stuff from the youtube and there is a lot of it.
    I really like:
    Finnish National Cell Phone Throwing Competitions, held in their capital city, Stockholm.
    And Winter Solstice Grain Alcohol Speed Drinking

And I have seen it with my own eyes too, because the event is over here in Canada.... There International Elk Liver Guzling Competition. Yes, very popular. It is held every year, during our biggest holiday, Remembrance Day. The Governer General came last time and shocked people all over the world when she was seen PUBLICY, doing nothing shamefull.

What is very cool is that it doesn't matter what a Finn is saying, it sounds funny.

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hehe, thnx for your comments Biles.Btw nokia is from Finland, so much of cellphones here to throw around. ...and Stockholm in finnish capital eh? ;) try Helsinki. (Sink in Hell) ;)
    When one of my freinds was in USA as an exchance student, the family asked him to speak some finnish for them as a example how it sounds.Well, my friend started to talk and after a while he asked how did it sound.Well the familys mother told that it sounds like if an ufo landed on their backyard and there would come some aliens out and they started to talk, it might sound like finnish.

@asmumy

Nice one, where did you got that? :)

6. rudeboy

You don't speak Sarcasm?
    You so dumb you think irony is a metal?
    Is it the drinking???????
    I understand Finns have a real hard time with other people, fuckin foreigners, who don't know where finnland even is. We in Canada are really pissed off because people keep getting us mixed up with Danes. I don't know why, because Danes are really fucked up.

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Btw Biles, in Finland there are also sports like 'Eukon Kanto MM' which is 'Wife Carrying world championship' rally, having also water obstacles...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wife carrying race start from 1min 20sec...

There is also 'Rautakankikävely' 'Pry Bar Walking world championship'...

[​IMG]

..and 'Suojalkapallo' which is 'Swamp Football' ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swamp Soccer
    whadda u think old bro? :)

8. rudeboy

I love that stuff. We don't get much good sports here. We are stuck with Macfootball from the USA [it has nothing to DO with football, but they call it that].
    And Ice Hockey - BORING
    And something called NiggerBall, I still don't know what that is, I can't find it on the youtube, but I am told it is very popular when Hockey seasion is finished. Why on earth can I not find Niggerball?

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hey , I edited the links ,pls check again, youtube links worth watching..

10. rudeboy

Wife carrying is done everywhere except in countries where Islamic Tradition holds. In Kindom of Saudi Arabia, the men just walk ahead of the women and ignore them.
    And too:
    Notice, the runner's payload is always carried one way, with the payload looking aft? Well, that is the only way that makes sense. JUST IMAGINE having a stinky pussy and a mat of foul fur as a face mask.......

And too:
    That Mud Football game? OH JESUS. Imagine the groin and hamstrings injuries!!!!!!!!!!

[seriously.... well, there is nothing I can say about this stuff that is serious...........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL]

11. rudeboy

and too, re
    this

I notice the world is getting smaller and smaller:

these guys are related, I am sure of it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Nope.

Nope.

Hmm, are they? Are you sure you are not? :)

But hey, please check that sandman story *with* subtitles so you might get a clue what's the story about really.

-thnx in advance

13. rudeboy

Above comments and replies:
    I am being sarcastic!!!

I really like the videos you send links too. They are always good to look at. You are thoughtful and a joy to know.

I have a hard time with subtitles because I cannot read them while I hear a human voice or am watching human activity.
    I have brain damage and these are among the effects of two chunks of calcimated scar tissue [by any other name: scabs] in the frontal left and right, yes, both, of frontal lobes nodes whatever they called.... of my brain.

I couldn't bear the subtitles. ANd, if I wanted to do some reading, I wouldn't be looking at youtube. I liked the skit regardless I cannot read and think at the same time, or something. Um.

14. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You've watched it, now just read!!!!!

Sarcastic! (blah :) )

15. rudeboy

Okay, you bastard. I will. BUT.... Consider the ergonomics. I still have to concentrate without distraction. Example: I want to punch hand-talkers in the head. Because hand-talkers waving their fucking hands around while talking, like stereotypical hand-talking Italians, distract me to distraction.
    Cognitive. THAT is one outward symptom of my brain injury.
    Cannot you gather any inkling of things unsaid without them being explained to you?????
    :shuffle:
    Cognitive?
    :dura:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I truely hope you recover and have peace of mind.But remember if the subtitles zoom to fast, just use the pause button. :)

17. rudeboy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Hey kid, I'll give you twenty bucks to tell me what this dog icon does."

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hey Biles, I red your text before you deleted it.All I wanna say is,
    'relax fella, it's all good'.

19. rudeboy

That is why it was deleted. It wasn't as relaxed as I was.

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 + patches + FHlauncher on Vindowz Wista is now working and working well for me, thanks to a technique written by a man who had some idea about how to think and plan, to automate, to debug and to troubleshoot. And, when this tester, me, tested the technique sent my way, any questions I asked were not answered using hyperbola, ambiguous statements, instructions or snobbery [try reading documents about X-Plane, if you wish to know what incompitent user support is.
    I think Austin Myer gets blow jobs from his lackies. I wouldn't blow him, he probably cannot find or explain where, his cock is. He would just say, "find the install button. It works with linux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    ANyway, I am glad Il-2fh is working.
    ANyone want a copy of that instruction, just PM me [until I am sure I am not breaking laws, at which time, I will send the writing into public cyberspace.
    I have been connected to a laptop that has Vindows Wista on it. I dunno how long this was, maybe a couple weeks as I wrestled with it so I could word with Il-2 occassionally.
    Now, the Il-2 workes, as I said, above.
    Now that it works, is set up and gives no surprises on a vanilla startup, ya know what I did?
    I pulled the hdd out and stuck in another little hdd that has a Debian Lenny on it.
    I still have not mastered the art of making WINE [Wine Is Not An Emulator] work correctly, but some day I will.
    I HATE VINDOWS, all flavours of it. It doesn't work well, properly, quickly or securely.
    And I have used nix from Slackware 96 and a couple awful experiences with redhat and debian before. I remember a box that had something like 50 floppy disks in it.....
    and up, and so often and so much linuxes that I am not, in the least comfortable using Wista. Or XP or 2003 or 2000 or 98 or ME or whatever.
    I hate them all.

I gave a niece, my niece, a computer. I preinstalled a simple internet box. That kid wouldn't spend more than 30 seconds working with it, she didn't. She logged onto facebook, once. That's all. That is all the use of that machine that she made of it. She looked at facebook for about 30 seconds and then handed the machine to her boyfriend. She had him mess with it. But, HEHEHEHEHE, her boy-friend's tribe are mac users. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The fuckin kid couldn't even bust it.
    That young turkey didn't even know how to turn the fuckin thing on.
    ANd she, my niece, just couldn't wait to get out of that box and get back to Vindows.
    She waited a couple days, not wanting to hurt my feelings. She didn't use the new computer I made for her. SHE DID NOT EVEN TRY.
    And you know what she told me as her reasons why she wouldn't use the thing [and lied to me even claiming that she HAD. I know better]. She said, 'Uncle Brad, it just doesn't work for me.' [You mean, little girl, that YOU JUST DIDN'T WORK ON IT FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Can you pathetic braindead idiot tell me who you DO not hate?

For you it might be the most important thing who uses what operating system you little old fart nerd :)

Do tend to approach females under 16? Really?
    ,you "Mr.intelligence without true love"

-get well