HELP me plz IVAN , some bastard kicked me in a row !!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by pietas, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

well if -am- is flying an A6M that explains alot you just need to spit in it's general direction and the A6M falls to pieces. Looking at -am-'s previous history and having fought against Pietas on a few occasions I'm more inclined to believe pietas than either -am- or Boroda. Seems to me anyone who gets to be good at this game is sooner or later accused of being a cheat (At this rate guess I'll be accused soon)

Pietas, I see your point about Swan, some interesting medals, Silvar Star for streak 34 (but only streak 10 in top aces) etc.

Malino

Last edited: Sep 25, 2002
  2. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Who are you to ask me questions, ledada? But don´t worry, I will think twice if a given discussion/thread is worth to join. Most are not. And what I said is the same I would say again - because it´s true, they cover cheaters, like snoop-Y-, if they consider them to be usefull or if they like them. And if -am- was wrong about snoop-I- being a cheater before, I wouldn´t hunt pietas down now only because of -am- seeing weird things. Taking off again after death in a scenario, where the life was limited to 1, I would also consider a cheat, and if an admin does it, it makes me feel really sad ;).

heartc

3. --u-p-

--u-p- Well-Known Member

Veeeeeery interesting :)
    Boroda, I think, u have to see server?s log. ;)

4. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Lol pietas, what are you trying to prove? Boroda is one of the co founders of FH, if he weren't here you wouldn't be here either, also, in what position are you to question his judgement abilities? He was here long before you, and recently he hasn't been flying that much AFAIK, so don't start picking on him because the -am- thingy didn't quite go as well as you wanted... what's the use in starting this flame anyway? Instead of contactin ivan or anyone else in private or start a discrete investigation you are willing to sacrifice the morale just so that you can fly again, frankly you're in a bad position for all this, because it is known to the administrators that 302nd has some pilots that cheat (once again: this thing will go on as long as it pleases the pilots that can put the facts to good use) so your credibility is pretty low in here, virtually this is your word versus his... he is in an equally disadvantageous position, but he IS an administrator, and who are we to question the criteria to become an administrator? I personally think this - like many other things in the recent FH history - is getting out of hand, because there are some "shouters" too many... And if Boroda is a friend of Am's, whats the problem? I've seen Archer come up for Badboy in a sortalike way, while Badboy was way of his marker. Maybe you had an excessive and unlikely ammount of luck, gee man, it happens... I'm trying hard not to take sides in this matter, really I'm not saying either Am or you is right, it's just the way you said it, the shoutout nature of the thread, IT PISSES ME OFF! who are you to criticise the policy of the FH staff in such a way? 3rd time I say this eh? Start thinking about it! ... I'm just saying to you what your actual place is, and that place isn't one where you can criticise the FH policy, all in all, this is a private undertaking, and you and I aren't members of the board...
    I mean for what it's worth AM could be way past his marker, we will never find out, Boroda, you and I altogether could be way past ours too... it simply doesn't matter, there just has to be some explaining to do, and maybe it would be good to be less agressive in your formulations...

Malino: if he has a 10 kills streak in the Top Aces list that only means he has cleared his score after being shot down... (well presumably after being shot down) the medals stay after a clearing of the scores, but the scores get reset, and it are the scores the top aces list is built upon, not the medals...

Jesus guys, what's the reward for flying FH these days? Abusive admins? Cheating pilots? Long boring flights only to get discoed or to see some dweeb ass plane? ... It used to be fun, there used to be comradry, but what is left of all that? Nothing, it's because a nobrainer FPS Flight Simulator cross breed...

greetze, Zembla

5. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

Oh zembla i understand u well. I believe u that boroda is an "co founder FH".
    Hmm...
    I just want to report gungun's shit and ask for help to IVAN, but IVAN says i'm cheating for sure... That pisses me off!

Remember its all lie :

1st that i kill 3 times by pk (true is 4 times and max 2 pk)

2nd that i always hit only cockpit (its really funny how "the founder and administrator" can say something like this?)

3rd that my stats saying i have dispersion broken (what is easy to explain and understand , 15% accuracy - i flew RED side, using only spit1 and next p40b, those planes shoot at 2d max (7mm main weapon) , for example i need to hit 512 7mm to shoot ju87 usually, p40 has 2x12 but its too small for d3 shooting, and i always use "all guns" in fire1)

Perhaps boroda flew from the beginning, but i try hardly since 5 months, doing about 2500 sorties trying to improve my ability. Hard work, lot of fun, slowly i learn new things everyday.
    Now when i learn some things i hear form "co admin founder" : im simply cheater. Try imagin Zembla - what a crap it is for me...

6. Zembla JG13

well yes, I've had the same situation FYI, actually my whole squadron had that situation...

BTW, where is Ivan't input? Was it in private? Or wasn't there any? Please don't make it more complex by mistaking Boroda for Ivan :D

greetze, Zembla

7. -blue-

-blue- Well-Known Member

it seems mb its not really possible to tell with 100% sureness if someone is cheating, and thats where fomr all the trouble are. Admins won't let any1 know that, cause they aren't sure themselves (only speculating). Or maybe, there are too many people who cheats this way or antoher, and the community ould broke apart totally.
    Im not an often guest on FH now, but last time (as said earlier 2-3 weeks ago) i found out our lost firned is back. He oly changed his nickname. Anyoe remebers -boar- accused of cheating in one of the longest threads on this BBS. Well, guess who has been doing that x-wing alike manouvers in a ju87g again. guess -swan- could prvide us with some nice info on where -boar- got "lost".
    ofcourse i can't be certain, but im pretty sure its the same person.

Oh, and as for my "kicking incident" - my kicking used to cease every time i saw this message:

-HOST-:--am-- has left the room.

Im not jokoing, accusing, or anything. Its just the way it was and i dont care, cause im not interasted anymore. Its just a fact.

8. wabwab

wabwab Well-Known Member

@ pietas

i know u are a good wb pilot and i know u are not doing anything wrong. i saw u flying many times and i got killed by you a few times i saw nothing wrong about it. how can he be blamed to be wrong by killing a very weak plane and a very weak pilot several times in a row.
    p40 vs a6m lol.

9. Zembla JG13

Well one remark: am's administrating powers exist only under the alias of "gungun" not as --am-- himself ... oh well...

I'm not interested anymore either, and this surely is what keeps me uninterested...

greetze, Zembla

10. Zembla JG13

Eum do I scent a feeling of superiority? You really want to fight in the P40 and not in the A6M? I'm positivily sure that the Zeke will be the victor in a 1vs1 co alt duel... the P40 can only run... that's its only advantage in a co alt engagement... co speed of course too...

please that last line was beyond the line...

greetze, Zembla

11. wabwab

wabwab Well-Known Member

@zembla

what i mean is the firepower (not bullet size), this firepower makes easy pks. no dogfight, just as pietas explained pure energy advantage and the firepower, ok! :zzz:

@malino
    just posting below this one, you are right, it was the point. :super:

12. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I think it was more the point that am isn't exactly a hotshot pilot combined with the A6M being made of paper and having peashooters for guns.

Malino

13. Zembla JG13

Well the Zeke isn't a good plane for sprayers, but I remember getting 5 kills in a sortie with it... which surely is as good as the 5 kills in a sortie I got in my P40B... in general guns are useless unless you can bring them to bear on a target... which the P40B cannot unless if it is for very patient flying...

oh well, what difference does it make anyway?

greetze, Zembla

14. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I've had 5 kills in a 109E but the A6M since the last update has had it's guns reduced in hitting power, you can put 6-8 20mm into a Spits wing from an A6M and do nothing these days, as for the 7mm we all know about those.

If it had been me I would have taken a 109 against pietas, who lately I've seen flying a Spit which also since the last update the hispano's have been increased and seem to have the same effect as a chainsaw on balsa wood.

hehe, now would be the time to start an Admins love reds flame.

Malin

(109G2 climb is being decreased next update :dunno: )

15. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

a6m? p40? nonsense. its the pilot.

a good p40 pilot wont let the zeke ever touch him.
    a good zeke pilot will trick the p40 into his death.
    armor, guns, etc are only detail

>guess -swan- could prvide us with some nice info on where -boar- got "lost".

notice both are in the -xxxx- format, both are animal names, and have good stats.

>1st that i kill 3 times by pk (true is 4 times and max 2 pk)

dont blame the lie to boroda.
    remember AM checked solutions, AM talked to boroda, boroda wrote here.
    plenty of places where the "lie" could have happened, or, simply, the information got lost/distorted.

>Pietas, I see your point about Swan, some interesting medals, Silvar Star for streak 34 (but only streak 10 in top aces) etc.

.clear doesnt clear medals nor flight time

>still...i would like to know some kind of cheats

better if you dont know, or else you will always blame defeats on supposed cheats. not knowing is to keep your mind unpoluted ;)

>for to:
    >-Hear others views/opinions

i dont think other opinions really matter immediatly when the event is simply you being kicked by an admin. why not ask ivan privately about it to see the "why" before yelling "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS?!"
    which is, btw, a biased thread, until an admin's reply at least.

-Informs all what is going on

tell people about a kicking for what? if admin was wrong, its solved. if player was wrong, he just has to fix something. if its something useful to be said, the information will be passed along.
    as i said, this should be the *immediate* procedure. if things dont get solved, you may say something in forum. (why not politely, at first, too?)

-No covering up, no work behind curtains.

just get the thing solved. if there something constructive comes out of it, share it. but why do that with extra flame and hate? hate that comes from all sides btw: players and admins.

-No special "better" people.

like i said this should be an attempt to fix. a calm way btw.

-Better for asking questions since 1000 people know answers better than 1.

995 know nothing about what happened with server logs, gunnery solutions. and 998 werent "living" the kick event.

-1 people is more biased than 1000.

1 owner will check on it. he has logs at least.
    999 have only the flaming 1st post of the kicked pilot. THATS biased, since they only have one point of view, that most times isnt complete, or is in someway innacurate.

-Covering causes more rumours. (old AGW boards good example, people were just repeating "facts" of FMs or DMs which IEN could have easily corrected wrong. People cant help if developers dont interact with them, closing to inner circles stagnates developement)

what i said was for personal conflicts with admins, like kicking situations. (otherwise i would agree with you)
    FM, DM, etc are things that are obviously a thing which all presence. this is something that can surely be discussed. (as long as constructive ;))

16. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Very interesting logs there.
    Being investigated.

As for --am--, he is a crusader against cheaters.
    He maybe too rough sometimes, but he do a much needed work.

17. wabwab

wabwab Well-Known Member

lol, investigation

:dura: :dura: :dura: :dura: :dura: :dura: :dura:
    2 weeks?

18. ramzey

ramzey Well-Known Member

hallou,
    At start i say Pietas was baned by myself on 302squad BB for his behavior.
    imho its a moron

but by true : As i remember good old days on FH. When noone even heore about cheat possibilyty. Our "friends" on FH allways call us /302/ cheaters.
    We fly this times only red side and most of our time on 0,303 cal guns.
    Why they call us cheaters? Bicose most of ours kills was PK.
    And i can give a head then this times noone in 302 old squad members cheat. We have poor connect, good skills and lots of lag's maked by 100's of proxy.

it is possibly or true cheater?
    If only possibly -am- have no rights to kick him without proof, hes smell proof nothing.
    If he find real cheater, should ban him forever and post proofs and reason on BB. That give no doubt's and cut all comments.

Thats good explanation, that thing happend only once or more ?

If once lags-lost pack of data can explain that
    Im curious hows going invastigation?

ramzey

19. Kari

Kari Well-Known Member

Blue, maybe I am all wrong here - in that case my aplogies in advance - but did you
    or did you not use the transparent cocpit once?

20. Apocalyps

Apocalyps Well-Known Member

Through all of this I have gotten a whole different picture of --am-- though ... I want to apologize about what I said before.

Looks to me like he is seriously trying to do something about cheaters (finally!). And weren't all the people, who were actually kicked, accused of it (very likely, they were rightly accused)?!?

greetz
    Apoc