HELP me plz IVAN , some bastard kicked me in a row !!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by pietas, Sep 23, 2002.

1. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

@arrow

i think i know your problem now

maybe u think u r better, or maybe u think so i'm thinking i'm better, or maybe u think u r ace , or maybe u thinking so i'm thinking i'm ace...

you know what i think?
    i think only how to beat enemy...

2. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

few days ago i spot strange situation

pilot called "bullet" has beed outturn and killed by some brasilian pilot

bullet is a man who i saw before few times he likes f4f plane
    i fight against him some time ago, and i saw incredibe hard turns makes his plane difficult to hit

funny is , those brasilian flew 109g (it was "spaceb" if i remember well)

i dont say someone is cheating
    just want to say for me it seems impossible
    if its possible then i never can do this for sure
    if i cant do then i dont use those "toys"
    and trying another way

if i cant fight well and "outturn" your plane arrow, then it makes me lame pilot?
    u know, i stop thinking about turning tricks after few weeks of play WB arena
    there are more other ways to succeed
    i just choose more efficient
    DF is very slow and often makes SA critical
    i could say : in tournament - u have to be hero DF, but in MA life - DF mean shit and nothing more, its the best way to be killed
    of course its part of combat
    but for me only a small piece
    not best weapon
    just a piece
    and for me best thing is SPEED
    and i dont mean plane-max-speed+wep
    i mean speed of engage and disengage
    u know what disengage is?
    probably u say "u take typhoon and u r chicken runner"
    u wrong
    its not disengage
    its simply tactics for specified plane
    called hit&run

3. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

What was your point ? :confused:

@boroda, checked logs ? :help:

4. -arrow403

-arrow403 Member

YUP...still avoiding the challenge I see!

You still do not deny warpcheating either!

5. zxszxs

zxszxs Banned

1. проверить логи пиетаса на тот момент, когда еще не обвиняли его в 4итерстве (поскольку 4иты ведь можно отключать)

2. попросить ам'а вести свой крестовый поход осмотрительнее (если не отобрать у него право кикать)

3. закрыть эту тему.

4. снова взять Варшаву.

6. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Space flies the 109G2 same as me, the G2 will hold the flat turns of a F4F upto a point, even better is that the 109G2 can use the high yo-yo to stay with the F4F no matter what turns it makes and get the kill. F4F is an easy kill when you get on it's 6, it's rear view is so bad the pilot can't see what you're doing to avoid you successfully and will always end up making a mistake.

Malino

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

[moderatorial]arrow, you cant call anyone a cheater without proof. if you want to, do it in prvt pls[/moderatorial]

btw - spaceb is from argentina (but in brazilian sq)

8. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

Again take Warsaw?
    NEVER!:D

9. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

hmm
    gungun is still using alt+f4
    but i havent nitoced ani kicks since 1 week

proof of alt+f4 using of gungun

Attached Files:

10. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

They would have to wait for someone to make us busy first (worked fine for last couple of times) because alone they usually hurt themselves badly :p

11. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

LOL stec:D
    History takes circle again? :deal:

12. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

Well, i hope RONIN from "Elite" squad reads this because after i shot his F4F down on a turn fight he said it was impossible, that i would never be able to outturn his F4F (i was flying 109G2) bla bla bla... and started many whines and called me a cheater, of course.

All i want to say to those guys is that u show a lack of QI and skill. Next time study why u got shotdown and learn something from your mistakes instead of shouting yer mouth saying stupidity.

BTW if there is a guy that really knows how to fly a F4F is rafael from VF1. I think you should take some lessons from him, ronin.

13. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

14. wabwab

wabwab Well-Known Member

hi all :D

investigation done? :dark:

15. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

We are working on additional security systems.

16. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

... in Two Weeks Again?? :rolleyes: :confused:

17. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

well see

18. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

pietas i think has a bighead, i'm not sure if he is a cheat (hacker tweaker etc) but he complains even after killing me. and when i kill him, when he is higher, but obviously slower from fighting with others. i put a good burst into him and he dies. andyell cheater. and the incidents that occured when he was on my six heclaims i shouldn't see him. well, all i can say is i try to use S.A. (situational awarness) all the time. but the crappy rear view of f4f does make it hard to see a con coming at me from behind. but not impossible. if i see a con comingat me from above. i sometimes will stay nice and straight and wait for him to get to just about guns solution. and then i do a hard turn( even black out for a sec sometimes) or a snap roll. it is sometimes comical to see my foes rounds go by as i use my rear hat view. this explains why you think i use a clear cockpit?? but i WILL NOT EVER USE A CHEAT IN THIS GAME) as my line mate siad, where would the satisfaction be?? i fly on the up an up. but i do not expect all to believe me.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2002
  19. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

and about my encounter with spaceb, he was pissed off that i shot him down repeatedly while me and my red brothers were trying to take his field. all the acks were down. only thing up was the hangar if i recall correctly. i was low approximately 500ft above his field. actuall y easy prey for an hmack gunner but none decided to use it. spaceb takes off taxis down the runway. i am faced the wrong direction at this point and must do a 180 turn to engage him. at this point he is able to get his nose up and turn ( i suspect with full flaps) i am slightly higher. he climbs with no problem turning as well. i am full flaps and at near stall speed and i am now on his six position. he continues turning, i do as well gaining on him he turns harder just about to hit the ground, but doesn't. i do a slight higher yoyo to get back into firering on him. he again cuts a sharper turn just above the ground. again i do a slight higher yoyo. and proceed to grey out and gain on him. but this time i am just about to lose control of my aircraft and he get behind me, and fills me full of cannons. the remarkable thing is, his previous sorties he couldn't get up into the air, so he bitched about my vulching. i told him we are trying for this field, what do youwant me to do, just let you get up?? then he crys that i am a poor pilot. i think not!! i have been at this warbirds since jan 99. and at FH since just about it's beggining. but he managed to get his plane off of the runway with me slow on his six in an f4f3. and then proceeded to out turn me in continueing circles. i have never had that happen to me before. so now he is placed in the suspect catagory in my mind. and will always be so!! sorry people. it is my opinion like it or not. i think thier are many here at FH that know me for along time. i just call it as i see it.

oh one more thing, who is scrat-?? i do notrecall a pilot in elite named scrat-?? unless he is very new??

20. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Please do not post accusations betwing a proof.
    Thats just bad for the community, and wont help much to find cheater.

Send tracks. They help.
    Like this one: ftp://213.33.168.199/uber_bf109.zip ;)
    Preferably private. Helps to catch them ;)