HELP me plz IVAN , some bastard kicked me in a row !!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by pietas, Sep 23, 2002.

1. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

rgreat speaks truth - no accusations without proof.
    you didnt even say what plane he was in :)

btw, dead link rgreat :)

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

cc my apologies. privately from now on, and i will start using the record in every sorties. and cc dead link rgreat.

3. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Some avatars can say alot about their owners, ah we are talkin here about QI pardon lol IQ.

ronin out.
    :cheers:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2002
  4. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Dear QI-er :@prayer:

He he haupt i have to say that lol did you know you supposed to write IQ instead of QI :@prayer: lol.

That what you are talkin' here is nothin but bigest nonsense i have heard.
    I se you have problems with your memory so let me refresh it lol.
    I never said you are cheater ( thugh i keep that in my mind for my self ).
    Second you were in fast diveing in to my 6 and on your D7 i started barel-rolling to shake you of. But you ( flyin in fast diveing BNDZM motion ) easily turned behind me ( "just to mention i cut my throtle in to a half so my turn was very very hard " ) and scored.
    Now you smarty QI-er lol i was not pissed of cozz you were killed me but cozz you did somethin that you shoud not be able to do. And for all those nonsense stories like
    "...the G2 will hold the flat turns of a F4F upto a point"
    are nothin but big bs., Every F4F4 decent pilot knows that and will aprove that simply 109 can't outturn f4f4. (now you can log in under another nick here and say im f4f4 pilot and malino's statement from the above is true).

And for the end i really dont give sh.. for all those tryin' outsmarting here in this forum.
    Only that i would like (but that is imposible ) is to look in some mugs from this forum and have some words with 'em, so we can say who's " QI lol kh, kh, pardon IQ " is greater ( i se for some of "decent gentlemens" those two letters are very important maybe cozz they mising some numbers in it like 45% lol )

Stay well and live long haupt (cheater or no cheater) ( under that callsign or under another ) i really do not care, and as for me i am just tryin' to ignore smart a..es and to enjoy in this beautiful game, 100 thx to those that alowe us to play it :@prayer: .

good gold is dead gold :mafia:
    ronin out.
    :cheers:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2002
  5. -nicae-

sry to take out some of your fun, ronin, but in portuguese its QI, so its understandable ;)

im dieing to know what mine means :)

damn, biz! you make it too easy! no fun in being moderator this way! lol :)

6. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Ah here we go again lol, sorry nicae but he was writin' in English :deal: and this is English forum so... no comment.

Well my friend sometimes lately is hard to say who si male and who is female so im assumin you are male (taht one on the bottom) and as for bigbutted uper one its hard to say cozz just like i said with all those Shemales ya never know.... kh kh lol.

No hard felings bud lol.

Good gold is dead gold

ronin out

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well ronin, before you comment on others' typing skills or command of English you might want to be smart enough to check the spelling of your reply...

As for the turning matter, well, it depends on the pilot most of all, I recall the Wildcat is allegedly outturned by the Zeke, but nevertheless I've seen Wildcats outturning Zeke... same goes for the Cat being outturned by a 109 (yeah, I can see that big frown all the way down here in Belgium), the Bf-109's can turn with the F-4Fx under certain circumstances... these being a.o. the energy state (speed and altittude of both aircraft), the fuel state, and the degree of familiarisation both pilots have with their planes...
    So in the end you're both wrong due to generalisation

Also how can you judge haupt by one thread? I doubt you know him... as for the cheating, we've been over this a hundred times now... always same thing... blah, it is doable to pull it off, if he comes down from hi altittude with hi speed he can sure as hell keep track of you until you've passed the 60° AoT or so... any pilot with some gunnery experience and feeling can go in for the kill there...

Well, I'm a Cat driver too, however strange it may sound, I really love to fly that crate early war whenever I'm red (most of the times incognito - except to my friends)...

Nothin' personal

greetze, Zembla

8. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Well greetze Zembla I run your post through grammar and spelling check and guess what I found number of different mistakes. I really hate this but here we go, just to tell ya nobody's written' skills here are ideal:

altittude - with one t is more correct >> altitude,
    familiarisation - z instead of s >> familiarization,
    generalisation - again z instead of s >> generalization.

No hard feelings bud ;)

And I really do not care if I or someone else make grammar or spelling mistake, only thing that was funny for me is coincidence >>> talking' about IQ factor but write it backwards. Now thx to nicae im guessing on Spanish or Portuguese it goes QI.

:( damn nicae you spoiled my funn :)

Again as for Wildcat versus 109 issue Zembla my friend we disagree badly but I will call it off this argumentation war.

Long lives beer.
    ronin out
    :mafia:

9. Kari

Kari Well-Known Member

Damn, LOL :D
    I just cant resist...

The S-version is the right version,
    according to original English, I mean the one
    spoken in England. :D

BTW, how many spelling mistakes in my post? ;)

10. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

LOL, WTF is QI-IQ?.....AFAIK I couldn't care less :D ......, why you-we use all those expressions? english people are too lazy to write "as far as I know", and we all do as they do, I'm getting tired of a language you need to be deciphering all the time, as when I saw for the first time L8R, or those ROTFLMAO...etc, that I don't know exactly what they mean, even when I guess it's some variation of LOL (I have an american friend that has never played warbirds, and when I send him by SMS some expressions I see here, he can't understand some of them). What seems most funny to me, is that amongst those english-american people are most of the players that use to .ignore other players when they speak in a language different than english....(not only american-english people do that, and of course not all the american-english people, but most of the players that do it, come from there)

11. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well ronin, as kari states, I've always learned English according to the Oxfor English way... I'm not a native speaker so I am expected to make mistakes... at least I try to express myself, and thanks to you now I've learned something new... well erm, I was already reconsidering the altitude issue from the moment I typed it's first letter, but as my teacher Latin once said: "most of the times the first thing you wrote down is the right thing, and the thing you replace it with is the wrong thing"...

drink on, you should come to Belgium, got some great beers
    greetze, Zembla

12. -nicae-

yuo bunhc off ignorents!

13. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Damm nicae!
    'off' mist by writet as 'of'. ya knuw? ;)

14. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

:mafia:
    Sorry
    but i will just
    your post and kh kh lol ehm... ask your self why :)

long lives beer

ronin out

15. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

I will bud, I will... first time im in Belgium ( have some relatives there ), we will drink those Belgians beers :)

Salute

long lives beer

ronin out

16. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

<deleted>

Last edited: Jan 19, 2003
  17. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

btw guys thx :)
    9 of em gone
    21 to go lol

LLB

ronin out

18. -nicae-

you win :)

err yuo wim ;)

19. -nicae-

is it only me or did the russian-->english translator not work on this phrase?

:D

20. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

now, now don't pretend nic you got the message but you are just evading ( wink, wink ) ;)

long lives beer

ps wy russian lol ?