I hate:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jun 21, 2005.

1. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

IMO the only good HD are the sportsters, the others are..... no words....

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

LoL ,maybe you die riding a fast bike.Start slowly and practise and you may survive.You ever ride a Honda?Honda monkey? ;) Hondas are one of the most comfortable rides build brainer!Try riding harley ...If it's not softail you get your back and ass sore after 1 hour of ride.Also the tremble is terrible in high revs.(mine had rev-limiter @ 4200rpm.Try one before you talk you lil' testosterone monster. ;)

Lol, you still in the 'My daddy beats your dad for sure'-age? :D I didn't get what you mean when you don't say those harley guys they are pigs, because you want someone take a step back and consider the conseqecies ...

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Funny, back in the '60s, Rolling Stones were rhythm and blues.

4. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Ive riden on a few Hondas, and only driven 2 street bikes alone. In my experience, their toys. Yhea, they can roll up to 160-180- maybe 200. but so can my dads harleys. plus they sound better doing it.

Partly its an image thing, you dont see skinny dweebs from europe on a Harley, you dont see big thugs on a street bike.

I think its funny you only like sportsters Big-jo, cause its kinda an inside joke among americans. But true riders dont even consider a sportster a real Harley. Its kinda like calling an H2 a real Hummer. If it was, why doesnt the military use H2's on dubs?

Softails are good bikes, so are fatboys, and the endless aray of other bikes. Dont go 60 over speed bumps, and your ass wont get boned.

As far as speed. My dad currently owns 2 bikes. A 1998, last year for the Evo motor, I think its displacement is between 800-and 1000cc's. And it has Vansen Heins "or something" strait shot pipes. It is the littlest of the two and rolls up to 120mph no problom and he hasnt taken it above that. The other is a 2003 Heritige avaversary edition. It is 1200cc's with a big bore kit "not sure if thats before or after" new exhaust and ect. It rolls up to 140 in a heart beat, and like the other, he wont take it above, and going that fast was kind of an accident anyway.

Simply put, we have no "autobahn" or simular type roads here in America, in in theory, you shouldn ever be going over 80mph on the streets. Street bikes are for dweebs and people who need to get the thrills out of their systems for cheap. I dont say this to offend people. but there is no pleasure in riding a narrow seated fiberglass wonder. Its just all in the name of speed. Which if you really wanted to, you could just put a supercharger, cams, and all that other good stuff into a harley motor and the thing could roll above 200mph no problom....But why?

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

So you don't like speed.I enjoy it.But not in cars.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I have a Honda. Top speed 180 kmh (abut 130mph). My brother has a Harley. I'd never change my bike with him for 2 simple reasons. I can travel with mine without hurting my back and arms, and i don't want to get deaf with the noise of his pipes :D

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

The other day i heard Eminem saying he does Rhythm and Blues. Funny, huh? :rolleyes:

8. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Broz, be a man, ride a pan. :)

Btw, it wasn't my back, or my arms, but my hands. Hazte tu 900 kilometros con ese motor pasandote todas las vibraciones directamente a traves del chasis y ya veras, tio listo... tu NTV es para nenazas burguesas :p

Oh, and all girls look when I accelerate... :D

9. Perdomo

You don't have circuits there neither? because I know a lot of people who buys that kind of bikes to ride them in circuits (tracks?) or to get some adrenaline on mountain roads (and you can say whatever you want, in a real HD you can't follow a "Honda" when the guy knows how to take corners... and I own a HD that I wouldn't change for anything, but after doing 1000 miles in two days... I looked people in their BMW with a different look... that will last until my left hand is fully recovered :) )

10. Perdomo

B.B. King, now that's what I think of when taliing about R'n'B, and Albert King or even maybe people like Canned Heat...

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Girls look at me even if i don't accelerate. :cool:

The problem is they laugh in the very same moment :shuffle:

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

now you can hear people refering to r'n'b sung by Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keya (buehhh), and Hip-Hop fuckers.
    Ridiculous...

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Go and read some eminem lyrics ...huh

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Another thing I hate: Spiders.

Not the big ones, like the Brachypelma Smithii, those are kind of cute. No, the web-weaving kind, bigger than 2 cm. I hate those fuckers!

Kind of silly, coming from a guy with three lizards, a snake, 14 rats and 5 mice as pets, innit? :)

15. Perdomo

I hate it when holidays are over

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

tell me, I've got some exams coming soon :) (I hate them)

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

you should have studied in June. As me :shuffle:

1 person likes this.
  18. Perdomo

Did I already said that I hate my co-worker? that obnoxious bitch comes today after lunch time and asks me if I know any different restaurant in the area (I always eat in a small, quite friendly restaurant, with a menu at 7 ?), because she is going to this restaurant for 3 days now (the restaurant where she uses to go to is closed because of the holidays) and she doesn't feel cpmfortable. "Why?" I ask her. "Because I'm the only woman there" is the reply. ok..... so? you think they'll rape you? at 13H00 with 40 people eating in the tables around? oh! yes! they are all men and thus, evil! now I get it... fucking paranoid.

19. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Next time you gor for a lunch with her, drag her into the bushes and then sodomize her untill her butt-hole looks like a shotgun-wound.
    Then piss in her face and say: "If we had gone to my restaurant I wouldn't have been able to do this."

After that, kill her and dump her body.

20. Perdomo

hmmm.... good idea, but changing the order. I'll kill her and then ass-rape her corpse.