I hate:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jun 21, 2005.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

sounds fun, I'm in! :D

2. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

- I hate getting cold.

- I hate that my shower just broke and my neighbours ceiling is wet with water coming from my apartament.

- I hate not being able to take a shower today because of that.

- I hate the guy coming to repair it this morning, who after telling me yesterday night (when it broke) that he will came today to fix it, all he had today was a screw-driver and a torch, and after looking at it for 20 minutes he says I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening for him to come back and fix it.

- I hate my boss.

- I hate being at work.

- I hate my nose (did I already said I got cold?).

- I hate that my co-worker is on holidays now, while I'm at work.

- I hate my co-worker (I'm glad she's not here, but for fuck's sake! why is she on holidays!?)

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You can always lick yourself like cats do :)

4. Perdomo

I'm waiting for you to come home this week-end and do that for me....

5. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Wow, U have many trouble Perdomo. Hm mb u need start shooting its troubles ?

6. Perdomo

nah, is just that I love this "I hate" thread :p .

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I hate my fuckin' exam tomorrow!

1 person likes this.
  8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

worse would be: I hate my fuckin' exam yesterday!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

just wait for tomorrow evening :)

10. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

I hate notaries

11. Perdomo

I Hate:

Work: All those people who says that only working we can be happy and all that shit are just plain wrong? maybe in the ancient times, when we worked with our hands and produced ?real? things, working was a much better thing. But being here, seated, just trading things, is idiotic. Selling spare parts for cars, I hate customers who wish there were more accidents, so they?ll sell more spare parts. Sometimes I would like to retire to a farm and work with my own hands. I like working with my own hands, but in this society you have to have a career, be someone, make studies, have a position, earn money? and some days (today?s one of those) I really understand Marx?s alienation.

Love: Love is just a mechanism of nature to perpetuate our species. We are just animals but we need a justification for our acts, so there?s this chemical induced emotion that we call love, and we see lots of people doing silly things in the name of it. I don?t understand how it works; I see lots of girls dating boys who treat them like shit, and guys dating boring girls. I hate that now we have an overdose of love. All those American films with happy endings where the ugly girl is finally not that ugly, or the shy boy is a great rock guitarists or whatever? makes that a lot of people thinks that their lives should be like that. How many times have you heard phrases that could be in a Hollywood movie? Real life isn't like that, the ugly girl is just ugly, and the shy boy has real problems to talk to people. I don?t believe in love. I believe in attraction. And sex. I believe that most couples who stay together do it because of some kind of ?contract?, one accepts to loose something in exchange for other things?. You loose freedom, independence, sometimes friends, or your personality, and you are given sex, conversation, company, money, whatever. Sad, but true. Of course, there are exceptions to this.

People: When I?m surrounded by people I don?t feel comfortable, I enjoy talking to a friend, or being with a group of my friends drinking a beer and talking, but I hate going to those malls where you can?t make two steps without someone crossing your path, or having to change direction to avoid colliding with someone. When I see a big group of people they all seem to me like zombies. I?m considering moving to Canada, to the North, to avoid people.

Religion: In fact what I hate about religion is that people try to convince you that theirs is the only one. All the others are wrong, and theirs is right. If you are a believer, ok, it?s fine for me, but leave me alone, I don?t need no pathetic excuse to avoid thinking that I know the truth is that my corpse will rot to pieces like any other living being, and that worms will feed from it, and that it will be over then. No reincarnation, no after life? nothing. Just a rotten corpse being eaten by worms. And it?s an idea that doesn?t scare me.

Sad People: you know what I?m talking about, some of them are emo, some are gothics, some don?t?. but we all know this kind of person. They seem to always have sad thoughts, like a desperate love for someone who pays no attention to them, or they are just all day long talking about the pain of life and their fear of oblivion, acting like ?creatures of the night?? and pretending to be some kind of ?poète maudit? ?. whatever. Life is too short to spend it being sad (or hating things :p ).

Mankind: Most individuals are interesting, you can talk to them, and even be friends with most people, but when we group... mankind as a whole sucks. Wars, religion, pollution, cruelty, indiference, selfism...

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lmao ,that's deep :D

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

why are we so different? Geez, i think i'm quite happy until i see some of your posts; then, depression comes knocking to my door :D

14. freya

freya Well-Known Member

knock,knock, knockin' on broz's door!!! xDDD

1 person likes this.
  15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Thats the very last thing many people do before they die :D

16. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

there is a reason to changing words from "hevens" to "brozs" ;)

17. freya

freya Well-Known Member

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Damn, i'm really loved in this forum :shuffle:

19. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

you wish :p

20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

New one

New hate target:
    - I hate Telefonica. Yes, that big spanish company, with ISP, Mobile phone provider, abusing provider...Well, the thing is, i have a mobile phone contract with them, and i went to my bank to get some cash, and i noticed how low my account was on money. So i got a summary of my account, and i see that Telefonica has charged me my number (33 Euros, not bad), and an account from another number i don't know at all. And they charged me 241 Euros. So i tell them "geez, that's a fucking shame, how the hell someone charged his number on my account and you didn't even notice it's the same account number?". So they tell me to go to my bank and reject that payment, and they tell me all will be fine.
    So i go to my bank, and i reject it, and they charge me 3,01 Euros for taxes due to rejecting a bill. And they tell me it's up to Telefonica to pay it to me, as the bill came from them. Therefore i call Telefonica, and they tell me that the bank must not make me pay, because it's not a bill in my name, they should charge it to that owner of the other number. And i go to the bank, and they say "it's in your account, it's up to you to pay". I've told them to talk to each other, and arrange the situation. If they don't, i've told them i'll break down with both and search another mobile phone company and another bank. Let's wait and see.

Fucking bureaucracy and fucking liers and cheaters.