Jeep ack range - Why was it INCREASED of all things??

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Jan 31, 2011.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

he means configured

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Huh. Are you awake man?

How about giving the parameters and all data of each planes planes behaviour
    in this game now but exec WON'T and I know it.

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Right.

I know what YOU mean.But won't tell it, since you won't tell any these things cause then you and FH would be exposed for all players of it's sick ruined and biased things.The fact how all red vs. gold data is sooooo FUCKIN' FUCKFACED it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY HISTORICAL FACT.

Just give us the FUCKING parameters!

But you won't.And I know it.

Sadistic pleasure unmeasurable for you eh? What the FUCK keeps you here explaining , talking and twisting facts about DM & FM things here anyhow, since you don't co-oporate at all with the people who play this game and wish it be playable and fun ?!?!?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

To give a glimpse into how my mind works and what I think the problem is with the jeep ack range...

I think the reason we get hit at insane distances so often with the jeep is because the range of the 25mm is so immense, and the rate of fire is so slow that it's nearly impossible to hit things at d10 and under. Also, when you're at d20 or so from the jeep and get hit, you're usually zooming away from your attack run, yes? So you're slow, well within the ack range, and relatively stationary to the ack, which makes it pretty easy to fill that little parcel of sky with 25mm rounds.

Here is my proposal. Reduce the jeep ack range to say d15, and give them a 4x12mm gun battery. That should give us higher rates of fire so we can get more hits on planes going 450 mph at 3-5k ft, where it seems fair to be hit by the jeep ack. Also, it should reduce the possibility of getting hit at retarded ranges and angles that a mobile platform shouldn't be very effective in hitting targets. Plus, it should reduce the probability of being vaporized in one hit if we stick to the level of damage the 12mm causes, which is what everyone is really complaining about in the first place.

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

"I know what honesty is! I am an humble honest healthy person! Everything in life is good for me not to mention the power I have to utilize all my wishes and use my sadistic mentality to get pleasure with these looser gamers her! I respect you all and threat you and this game as my own brethen! I love life and everything is beatiful!!"

:) <S>! -exec- ,you're da man!

[​IMG]

6. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Ok, jacobe....

@exec: Are there any plans to maybe rethink the DM, or did all of the tweaks with the HS.404, MG151, et al that are supposed to be happening take care of a lot of the problems?

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I hope there would be another IP for server which supports

ONLY

FH ver. 1.42

but will never happen...I know.

8. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

you choose:

a) i publish misc data, you bring your ass to my town, and i tear your ass, picturing it for internet.

b) you shut up and leave forever, because you're liar. and you exhausted all my patience.

9. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Treated.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

my choice is a)

how many rubles train costs from st.Petersburg to Vladivostok? 1? 2? 10? 100.000? A bottle of vodka and plasticbag of pickle for conductor? Well, anyhow I'll bring you a camera as a present. It's a top of a line live webcam.It's says in instructions that it's able to pictures and video as low temperatures as -90 celsius.

PS. I'm not a liar, white lies are sometimes needed in life, and you know it.Ask anyone an I a liar.And for yourself I recommend that when you are in true trouble in your life sometime which I don't wish to anyone exept for those who deserve it, which is a loves way to give a clear possibility to change their path in life, but if that hapens to you sometime, pray for god who has created the phenomena called honesty, love, humour and forgiveness dear Exec.

11. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

So, it went from yet another jeep ack request to you two idiots bickering. Everyone pins it on exec, but the reality is that he's just a part of a team, or at least I understand that there's still a development team. So, when you internet tough guys are quite finished, I would like to read some feedback on the proposal I suggested earlier in this thread.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  12. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

buy tickets.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Thanks for the file exec :D

14. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Exec, how did you get these values? Did you extract them from the game using some kind of tool? Or are they the values you've researched and that you're basing your Freehost changes on?

15. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

data are from fhlauncher

16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Thanks Jacobe!!

I am not, at this time, properly dressed.
    [​IMG]

Best climb rate at speed.... "/.speed xxx"
    Must I used USA measurements? I know I do as things are right now, but is there a special dot command so that I can type something like
    "/.KMperHourSPEED xxx"
    ?
    I don't have a metric-to-USA/USA-to-metric converter easily accessable, like the guy in the picture has.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I see. The reason I asked is that some of those values seem a little weird. The top speeds (column MaxSpeedKMH), for instance. All planes listed have considerably higher top speeds than specified in that list, and I'm not talking about reality, I'm talking about the game.

Hmmm, or do the max speed values refer to sea-level conditions? That might explain it ...