OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

All it takes is to view at least a few dozen controlled demolitions....

Or go crazy and view one hundred... successful and ones that failed; that is not all charges exploded in the right order or failed to explode...

Study the physics and find-out what it takes to make a building fall straight down.

IT IS A LOT OF WORK and does NOT HAPPEN IN NATURE. :nono:

I have to say it... again....

Anyone who really can believe that those building came down by some coked-out camel jockies flying jumbo jets with just a few weeks of flight training is just simply a non thinker and as Mcloud put it so elegantly; a licker....:D

HELLO ! WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO !!!! :director:

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hi Uncles. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff, I'm a roadie for thermate man. Look, thermate man is gonna be on vacation right through christmas and New years,
    but he should be back on the 3rd of January. You're gonna be lickin my balls for the next little while while he's away. Sleep tight. Ciao for now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Well... explanationations are just like our arses... everynone has its own.
    Just the pointing "that our own can't compete with other's" is a lame... let me say, a gay explanation of "we are far from being right, but we do not give a fuck".

Just try living in Poland and see the conspiracy theories arising around the 10.04.2010 accident. You'll get used... at least at the 9/11 level,

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    David Rockefeller speaking at the UN, Sept. 14, 1994.

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

DISNEY?

Hey, do you know who this was?

[​IMG]

She is dead.

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Not sure who that is, but she looks like some sort of vancouverite skid row gypsy type. :D

[​IMG]Dr. Lynn Margulis 1938-2011, National medal of Science

“Whoever is responsible for bringing to grisly fruition this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties, must be perversely proud of their efficient handiwork.

Certainly, 19 young Arab men and a man in a cave 7,000 miles away, no matter the level of their anger, could not have masterminded and carried out 9/11: the most effective television commercial in the history of Western civilization. I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

WTF, man.

You don't know who she is.
    [was]
    Happy New Year.

LL; do not tell him who she was:
    I am sure you know. I would bet my immense fortune on your [towering font knowledge] knowing who she was.
    Don't spoil it, don't deprive us of the punch line.
    :cool:

*look it up.

PS:

[​IMG]No G

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I did a google image search for "hezeys new digs bag lady sally ann" and got this. still dont know who she is though,maybe a stripper.
    [​IMG]

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Copypasta.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  11. looseleaf

Yes, Bro, I know... this is going to be interesting if/when Mac finds out...

:D

12. looseleaf

Hey Mac;

On a serious note.. well more immediate note....

What do you know about Japanese Bourbons ?

They are getting into some serious single and blended malts.

Have you tried any :

Hakushu 12 yr. old

Hibiki 12 yrs.

Yamazaki 12yrs

Yamazaki 18yrs

Check it out and give us some feed-back !

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I think the jap whiskies are supposed to be pretty good, you know how they are about quality.
    jap whiskey review

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Ahmadinejad says the attacks were inside job.

Bin Laden, an Engineer [not a scientist and, not a General or admiral] stated, PUBLICLY he didn't anticipate the reaction. He said he would have been happy for the blow to be accepted and that it would have an effect, but he did not dare to anticipate what would follow and he didn't want to either, a swift kick in the head is all he wanted to do the USA.
    SO what did USA do?
    They infested the Middle East and started to scream like ill-educated brutes that Iran is an Arab Terrorist State [it isn't].
    Oh and N Korae.
    And then their banking system failed.
    And Obama is now The Reason.
    Such a bipolar people, they think in two shades, black and white, they figure the world is binary, it is 1 or 0.
    Kensian.
    Like the world of man is as simple as a batch file full of if - not and or conditions.
    How American is that?
    Was it Kensy or was it that fuckin Rand guy or that other yank with his simple solutions to complex problems, the one who was crasy [they said he was and they doped him so crazy he was ruined, but his theory was used for war-planning and banking and, well, road building and ship repair.
    Medicine.
    Education.
    Nutrition.
    BANKING.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

18. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

This is not 9/11 related and it has nothing to do with owls, Jews and masons, but it is just as infuriating and depressing as any conspiracy theory you can think of. I do not know whether all the things the guy says are true (I have my doubts about some of the stuff he claims), but I agree with him on many points. It's a long watch (1.5 hours) but kind of worth it.

http://youtu.be/MPL2CReZaHI

(Sorry if any of you guys have posted this before. :D)

P.S. Well, actually it is sort of 9/11 related, with the oil and Iraq invasion and everything.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

The people who carried out 9/11 don't want oil. No oil has been forthcoming.

People who worship owls don't want or need oil. Their agenda is to rebuild solomons temple.

arcane arcanorum

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

bone fragments still being found

“My name is Bob McIlvaine. I’m from right outside the Philadelphia area. I’m the father of Bobby McIlvaine, who was killed in the lobby of the North Tower on September 11th, 2001. I’ve been searching to get the truth of exactly what happened to Bobby.”

“Bobby was one of the first ten bodies found. We took him home that week. We were one of the few. I finally found the doctor who examined him. He gave me an outline of a body, and he described all the injuries he had. But the fact is that all his injuries were in the face, the front of his face, his face was blown off, massive cuts in his chest, and his right arm were blown off. To me, that means explosion.”

Jane Pollicino

“My husband Steve was 48 years old when he was killed on September 11th. I have no identification. Why is that? It seems to me we should know why for over 1000 victims there are no trace for and no identification… of over 1000 victims. We should know why there are over 700 bone fragments found on the top of Deutsche Bank building less than a half an inch long, we should have that information, why were they up there, why weren’t they found? What kind of explosion was there?”

Michele Little

My brother was my best friend. David has always been a fire fighter, my brother went in to save people’s lives. I’m a family member trying to find out the answers to the murder of 3,000 plus people.

Just a few years ago they were still finding body parts on the roofs of buildings. What is that?