OT: Madrid Blasts

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

:rose::rose:
    Condolences to the ones involved, horrible... let's hope Spain finds the ones responsible...

<Z>

2. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

In my opinion it's not ETA who did it, ETA never attacked civilians but only police or similar.
    Someting's happening in europe and it will be not a Shengen or Dublin treaty who will help. Anytime i'm in a cinema or to a concert..or everywhere are many peaple together i don't feel calm anymore.
    United Europ, free circulation of peaple..and some feel atonished when Switzerland still don't enter.

3. NightFlash

NightFlash Well-Known Member

My condolences...
    :rose: :rose:

4. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

the ones responsible?
    I would to tell an anecdote to you,
    lately in italy near the city of Como a group of bad boys attends the center of city, the train station in particular. They like to take the train, to scare the passengers and to stick who does not share their way to enjoy theyr free time.
    Those boys have been arrest and condemned.
    Now theyr brothers and friends are taking vengeances to all who helped to theyr capture.

I don't mean the responsible of the attack don't deserve a punishment. I only think, how it's possible to take the responsibles, when responsibles are hundred? Europe is getting like the controller of the train of Como, we see what's happening, but we are scared to take part because we fear for what will happend next time.
    Terrorism isn't in Afganisthan or in Iraq only, terrorism is everywhere. They are not the ugly boys you see in Holliwoodian moovies, they are normal peaple who live between us who take theyr religion above anything else.

How can you take the responsibles?

5. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to say, but you are right, odi. European culture, if it wants to survive, has to violate its basic principles in regard to ppl from outside.

6. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

I add my condolences in this sad thread... :(
    And a rose for whom who has someone to cry for... :rose:

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Indeed, you're right, but Spain still has to find the ones responsible... How can we take on terrorism? Well... that's stuff for another thread... and it's not a simple answer... if anyone would even know the answer... Violence against violence doesn't work usually, but a voice against violence can be equally useless :|

<Z>

8. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

@mis companeros espanoles

quisiera preguntar ... ?quien pudo hacerlo? ?Podeis desechar eventualidad que iniciador es de parte de derecha (en significacion politica)? ?La provocacion con el objeto conseguir afectos de gente? Pregunto solamente...

Gracias por vuestras respuestas. Y dispenseme por mi espanol.

9. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Muy, muy triste... :rose: :rose:

10. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to all the innocent people in such a terrible act :( Hunt the idiots down, tie them to the ground, and have a steam roller go over each one. and video tape it so all can see what will happen to terrorist who commit such crimes!

11. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

interior ministre said it was ETA in a previous moment, but police have found a cassete (dunno if it s vhs) in arabian language and now the ministre says "in politician words" it could be anyone more than ETA

12. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

Manoce, Babelfish translate? ;)

First: sorry for my BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD english :p

Second: the answer ;)

ETA or Al-Qaeda...

Although at first the government has blamed to ETA, the truth is that this is too great even for them.

But for minutes they have been announcing that have found a bag with seven detonators and several recordings with versicles of the Corбn (i dont know if in English it is called thus).

He could be ETA, yes, but this surpasses to them... but the government attacks to them by politics reasons, with the elections in four days.

Now while I write this, they finish saying that Reuters agency informs into the appearance of a letter of Al-Qaeda protesting the responsibility of the attack...

And I follow without knowing nothing of two friends...

damn government who put to us in a war which we did not want...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  13. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

14. vilglm

vilglm Well-Known Member

Condolences :rose:

15. Airway

Airway Well-Known Member

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

17. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

I already know the whereabouts those two.

One is healthy and out of danger.

The other...

ЎBASTARDS!

18. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

This is exactly what Evil Dictator Saddam Hussein did to Iraqui Communists in mid-70s... Steam-rollers. I had an Arab guy in my school class, a son of Iraqui Communist, who was brought up to become a terrorist and kill Saddam..

I suggest to catch them, and hang them by the balls. And the jury must listen to them only after they are hanged by the balls, so the whole "democratic", "a-la EU", "humanitarian" performance will be as short as possible... Then, if they are Moslims (I don't really think they are) - finish them with bayonets. Like pigs. Oh, sorry. Euros don't permit death penalty. Then give them a full pocket load of heroin and put them on an Aeroflot flight to China.

19. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Sorry... Forgot about this:

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

20. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I was in a rush to get the fuck out of the place I stay at. The television news was just coming on... I had heard there was a terror attack, so I delayed my departure so I could find out, through the lense of idiotic television journalism, what may have happenned, what may not have happenned, or whatever bullshit they have to say. Ya know what I got? fifteen minutes of Tod Bertuzzi, a fuckin' hockey player who punched some guy out during a game, then some crap about two rich guys who are clearcutting in a forest and then some crap about some bitch in Ottawa... it was 25 after the hour and still NOTHING, not a word.... CBC it was, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Taxpayor funded. Cunts.
    I think Canada is becoming a land of fuckin idiots. At least the Yanks seem to care about the world, even if the sometimes appear a little aggressive in their responses, or selective in determining who the "enemy" is. Here, we got shit.
    I got to get the fuck outta here...
    Oh, PS:
    Fuck that is terrible. Al qeda? Bin Laden? Basques? IRA car bomb? GBU1000 "smart bomb?" all same. Fuckin' assholes.