Pre-Registration on Channel War III

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by -nicae-, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

Re: 312. Czechoslovak Sq RAF rdy for

You can't sign up a whole squad, because every callsign will get points.

If somebody says, he will come will 99% and than he is not there, he can't signup with 99% again. Maybe it's reduced to 80% and other people will have an advantage to get the plane.
    You understand?

2. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

well...i can make a CO for LW forces eventually

3. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

Rgr maletin

we will sing up individually - pilot by pilot. But we hope we will fly together as squad as we usualy do.

4. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

cc redbull, you will be allowed (even encouraged ;)) to fly as a squad, also to keep it's historical name.

5. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

If needed, I have bluepen in TA, and can help with that also *s*

6. -brajo

-brajo Well-Known Member

Wtg for scenario and organization!
    Good luck! :)

7. Stefan

Stefan FH Beta Tester

25 Barans Sibeerian
    side red
    plane 109f2

Last edited: Mar 4, 2003
  8. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

Don't U mind that U'll play in the wrong band? :rolleyes:

9. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

so just four 312th Sq. pilots signed up :)

but must say the registration system is not easy to take in. several pilots told me that they cannot find where they can sign up the role, plane, etc...

I had bit troubles with also ;)

but in other way good job guys, hold on!!! :super:

10. Buzz-403

Buzz-403 Well-Known Member

403 Is interested in flying this Saturday. I've emailed all our members.... :cheers:

11. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

How are you going to determine who will get each plane??? better planes to the players with the best stats? I'm curious

12. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

1st players to sign up will have better propability to get side and planes they chose.

13. Maletin

I'm responsible for that problems and must submit, that the Homepage is not finished.
    I hope it helps, that I put a Link there to http://www.jvoertzen.de/fh/ah.php
    Anybody had trouble with this side? Maybe I must remove the Squad-ID?
    I want to put there a possibility to create a new Squad just for that scenario. But now you must enter a comment like "302nd want to fly together with Lions".

14. Stefan

Stefan FH Beta Tester

thx ;)

15. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

Btw Стеф, я зарегистрился в команде 109ф2. Но регистрация билн §$%&/&". Не могли что ли у wb.eu спиздить? ;)

16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Erm, Male, sry to say this but erm, my subscription gives me this: "Wrong callsign or e-mail"... 'n there's no way on earth they can be wrong...

+ If there are really difficulties somewhere I can assist the CO, but only assist, I've got no time to carry the weight on my own shoulders completely...

greetze, Zembla

17. Maletin

Thx for this kind formulation :)

The callsign must have 6 lower letter characters or the minus-sign. (No Upper-Letter, no plus etc).

The mail address is maybe also lowercase and very complicated. Maybe you send me your mail-address by PM. Than I can check, why my script doesn't allow that one.

18. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

That's the job of the side CO's, they'll see who is fit for what job... some pilots out there prefer the 109E over the 109F and some prefer the Spit II over the Spit V... some just excell in one type... but then again sometimes the CO's have to fill the gap's... all in all doing the roster stuff isn't that easy, because you need to find the best merge, there's no way there will be an ideal situation where everybody gets what he asked or wanted... it's time consuming, and they try not to break any hearts as much as possible...

BTW, one more suggestion: have more squad leaders, I know that right now you are seeing serious difficulties because of the lack of people subscribing in leading function (it was like that last time too) but there's no way one pilot can lead 20 people into combat and be more effective than 5 pilots leading 3 pilots into combat respectively (so both wings are 20 planes, but the one isn't structured, while the other is)

greetze, Zembla

19. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

squadron will consist of 4-8 pilots, each with squadron leader. As for the planes, I think Maletin forgot to write it in registering form: "preferred side" or "preferred plane". So you may actually be lucky if you get to fly a plane you signed up for. Soldier fights with equipment he is given period. And for those who will have any trouble with that we got .kill user command :p

20. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

ahh and here's one screwy thing: I have a night shift in work on march 15th :( Will try to find replacement but if I fail we're (I am) in deep shit :(