<S> guys was fun.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Aug 7, 2007.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Re: <S> guys was fun.

Ha ha ha ha.....

Dude, I AM WAAAAY over it......

Yes, this IS a game..... the FH admin's game.... and I don't have to play their game anymore.

Because of this forum, I can voice my opinions.

Good thing that we get to talk about things other than the game otherwise there would be even less reason to come here.

There are other games, free and not free, better and more fun. Targetware, Aces High for two....

2. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Yup, crappy graphics and that "downloadable modules & password error" bullshit.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

I find the old FH still quite good actually. Since the puter is quite old, most newer games don't either run smoothly or at all. So no TW, IL2 etc etc for me.

My point (in the "shouting" post) was that we can't have a historical accuracy and the balance at same time. Back in "good old days" the WB was more playable, but not very historically accurate (this is been admitted by the WB dev crew in net). I liked it, zeke was quite fun etc. Then, for some reason, FH devs began to implement historical accuracies in the game (might've been the fact that people actually asked for it...gave datasheets and all that shit.) That twisted the whole "balance" (which was artificial from the beginning).

But since this a "sort-of" flight simulator (which is a good thing, since typokills
    are enough for me, I don't need "mixture-handling-engine-cowl-typo-kills") we really should go toward balance IMO (even if it means that zeke is a bit durable and F6F isn't uber in all alts and speeds...)

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

hmm, crappy graphics? u shoulda tweak your vid settings a bit :)

the "downloadable modules bullshit" is really cool actually. don't forget this is a game that has lots of arenas and scenarios. if one doesn't care about WW1 or Korean war, it's great to have the option not to download those mods. i only have target rabaul and target tobruk installed, for example. and the user interface for downloading the mods is user friendly, one click and there u go, mod downloaded and installed.

5. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

I was pissed off coz I got password error all the fuckin time while trying to download those modules...:dunno:

6. _strafe_

_strafe_ Well-Known Member

It works fine here too. Never get passwork error. Graphics cool.

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Exactly. However there is a limit to what is acceptable before the whole thing dissolves into an arcaded game.

I'm afraid that is exactly what has happened.

8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

as far as looseleaf is concerned:

the fact that allies won the war means they had better weapons

9. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I remember the early wb when it was still cost per hour to play. There was unique thing about it for awhile, every side had the same planes, and balance was achieved. M262 fights were entertaining as were the Me163 battles.

Additionally there were no hideous spins like the current model, in fact I don't remember anyone spinning out, and very few complaints.

The only improvement since then is the addition of using Li/Ju52 paras to cap a field versus simply landing on it.

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

:eek: dampere prkl ei kai oo alkanu oikee handu nykii noustakseen mahtavaan ylevään nelkytviisastettaylös ojennukseen? ;)

(no translation needed ,just flooding for a friend :D )

11. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Ei :D
    Pelkästään nyrkki suoraankulmaan ...

:D

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Prkl ...siirryn enklantiin ... When you was talking about fist, that remebered me of lastnites movie on television "Top Secret!" 1984 ,hilarious comedy.There's an scene when this old agent goes to prison to meet the star of the film.The tell he has to say something...star asks "What?" He creis and sobs : "I have a problem.I can't make my wife to have an orgasm!" Then the star tooks a box under his prison bed and gives it to him.A motorized fistfucker-machine. :) I was looking for the picture of that ,but couln't find it cause I don't remember the name of that machine. :-/

..But here's what I found accidently : A Wanking machine ,available to even 180 wanks per minute!! :super: Hope FH had those and overmodel them for meeeee ;)

[​IMG]

Check this also for more further artificial penetrations :lamer:

http://www.1night-heaven.com/kaisetu/som_m.htm

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Well found it. :@drunk:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A gift for a guy with tine weener.:shuffle:

14. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

cc, happened to me too; try re-enter your password

15. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

nice gift for milo at christmas

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

nah, he already has two

17. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Actually that is the truth, sometimes this game gets more arcade-like than a flight sim with knight battles as mentioned on main page. I just got killed cause 1x15mm from a fking 109F fked my lwing to g over in a (historically) fking tough F4F, since this moment game got arcade to the guy, i fking couldnt escape at all, i was a sitting duck and this happens many times, no chance to fight, no matter how good you are you get a g over from the first burst and you're dead. Kinda fking frustrating getting killed without any chance to fight. And this goes on to the 30mm riders, they just spray the sky with 30mms and one shell will hit anyway, that is not a flight thats a shoot'em up kinda playing. I wonder if those players consider themselves as great fighters...definitely that is the reason why i fly buffs many times instead of fighters, its fking pissing me off having a g over and getting killed as a fking ww1 balloon defenseless. Well i know that is actually a personal problem but im sure yall experienced that. Okay i could consider these to bad luck bad then bad luck happens too many times...

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Fkuk yeah!

:D

19. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

The fking fk is fked, deadmeat.

But do not let that fking sht get you all fked out in the head and go play something else. I like our conversations in private channel as some fkr gets a free kill cause I am too bz typing than look 6 ;)

yea wtf

20. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

deadmeat compares red side planes to balloons

gryphon compared red side planes to balloons

edit: most times g-over can be avoid if fly below 3g

also 5 g-over warning in row means you hav part gone

so stop pull g at 3-4 warning

flying only at low g makes you fly a bit smarter too

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007